RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MrsCoulter 20-07-2009 08:47 PM

Thanks for the welcomes.
Jacket potatos - yum.

zowie 20-07-2009 09:05 PM

It was yummy :) I'm now very full indeed...

shadowedseraph 20-07-2009 09:12 PM

Hi bex welcome to the ward *welcome hugs*

*hugs zowie* glad you had a good dinner

*hugs MammaMia* i'm glad your holding on feel free to join me on the sofa and steal more chocolate :)

*hugs wildly insane* here for you honey

---

I cut today, just a tiny scratch with a pair of scissors it didnt even bleed but it made me feel better for almost an hour, im so f***ed up

MammaMia 20-07-2009 11:15 PM

Could have sworn I replied in here? Obviously not.

Just been watching a program, it's effected me quite badly lol. Making me think too much and missing someone very much. I'm so suicidal and even though in some hearts I want to leave, I'm fighting against them to stay. It sounds stuipd. I don't know what I want. So confused. Don't know how to deal with anything at the moment. Need to hold it together.

shadowedsoul 21-07-2009 12:42 AM

hmm i feel so crappy tonight, i hurt so much my sides are killing me, finding it hard to catch my breath. might just curl up in corner, and try and sleep. =[

onthisfatefulday 21-07-2009 01:01 AM

So, I've never been here before...
But it seems like a nicer place than most psych wards....
I'm having a really bad night...

wildly insane 21-07-2009 01:44 AM

Hey guys, thanks for the support, it means a lot.

Hiya PolkaPirate, this is a nice place, if you wanna talk we're here to support, ooh that rhymes :)

*hugs Jill* hope you feel better soon

*hugs Helen* keep holding in there hun, you can get through this.

*hugs Shadowedseraph* am here for you too *cuddles*

*hugs Arwen* glad to hear you're doing okay

I couldn't even dance today :( I went and I couldn't, I couldn't even pretend I was alright.

MammaMia 21-07-2009 01:46 AM

Still trying to stay safe. Still trying to hold the pieces for someone (Hannah, I think you'll know what I'm talking about?) even if they've gone to bed to sleep bless them.

I feel like crying lol.

Kahlia1981 21-07-2009 01:59 AM

Thanks shadowed and Helen.

*hugs everyone*

I'm getting ready for a celebration when I reach 11 months it's now 6 hours to go until I reach my goal.

*hugs everyone again*

MammaMia 21-07-2009 02:42 AM

You can do it honey :]

Kahlia1981 21-07-2009 02:59 AM

Thanks Helen

I'm stressing about uni going back. Partly because of my shoulder surgery. Oh well, I'll just focus on one thing at a time...

Damnation. 21-07-2009 03:32 AM

Haetseeinglurkers

MammaMia 21-07-2009 04:49 AM

Kahlia, what you stressing most about uni sweetheart? *cuddles* Try deal with one thing at a time like you said. xx

Dayna, you okay sweetie?

Ugh, still ****ing awake. Am in so much agony. :'(

Kahlia1981 21-07-2009 09:09 AM

Todlich ~ I understand what you mean

Helen ~ I'm actually calming down about uni now. I have to get the lecturers permission to digitally record their lectures and had to send emails out to them. It's just basically that uni goes back next week and my laptop hasn't arrived back from being serviced.

I have now reached 11 months SI free. *does a little dance*

*offers hugs to all on the ward*

Auburn Shadow 21-07-2009 09:26 AM

Sorry I'm not supporting at the moment, I just can't manage it. Going to the doctors today because, well, I really don't feel safe, and I can't let my fiance down like this. I mean, he's ill right now, for hell's sake, and all I can think about is cutting.
It's taken so much for me to stay cut free the past few days, and I just can't do it anymore. Scared of what the doctors are going to say though.

realflifefaerie 21-07-2009 10:50 AM

I started to reply individually but I can't concentrate enough, sorry.

*welcomes those new ones* Hope you find this helpful.

*leaves hugs for all*

shadowedsoul 21-07-2009 12:02 PM

sorry for this guys, need to vent, being think about this all last night. hardley slept. why did you die, why, why i know your were ill. im miss you so much, wish i could find away to bring you back but i cant. i miss you so much, and im kind of lost without you. hmm need to make this stop it hurt so damn much.*sits in corner and crys and bangs head on wall, please make it stop. sorry

zowie 21-07-2009 12:10 PM

Welcome to new people :)

*hugs everyone who's having a hard time* My thoughts are with you my lovelies.

*Dances with Kahlia* Well done sweetie, you're doing so, so well!!

Sorry I'm not doing individual replies, to many posts confusing my little brain!

Love to all xxx

shadowedseraph 21-07-2009 12:54 PM

*hugs to all on the ward* can;t do individual replies i am too brain frazzled

*cheers Kahalia* Well done sweetie you are a star

Anyone that wants to feel free to pm me im nearly always about

Kahlia1981 21-07-2009 01:09 PM

*hugs Everyone*

Sorry no individual replie but there are too many posts for my poor brain to cope with.

I'm going to hide out in the smoking shelter for a bit.