RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PapaBear 01-08-2009 07:52 AM

glad to hear she's settling in.

Still in hospital, on oxygen and a bunch of antibiotics and other medications trying to kill this infection. Luckily I have my own room (have to in order to avoid infecting me with something else) and am allowed to have my laptop. they just had to clean/disinfect it.

I know i should be focusing on getting better, but i can't stop worrying about my horses. i've never been away from them for more than a night. =(

hope everyone's doing okay, i love you <3

realflifefaerie 01-08-2009 10:47 AM

Sorry I haven't been around much, have been really really busy.

Hope everyone's ok.

Leaves hugs and shortbread biscuits. xxx

shadowedseraph 01-08-2009 05:23 PM

*hugs to all on the ward be they in the smoking area or the denial tent or just lurking* I feel a bit better today :) still shi**y but better how is everyone else doing? *steals a shortbread*

youonlyliveonce 01-08-2009 07:34 PM

hi from portugal struggling being over here with no support and having to spend so much time with mum etc. my scars ahve burnt over and people habve been noticing argh.
hugs to all cud do with sum myself and sum ways to cope im bk on tuesday. but been managing to access most days. byexx

MammaMia 01-08-2009 08:27 PM

Struggling. So much.
Need my best friends and neither are online.
One's struggling badly :( and the other is ill.
I'm so lost when I can't have either of them.
Got a badddddddddddd headache aswell.

zowie 01-08-2009 08:45 PM

*Hugs Helen*
I'm here if you need me sweetie. Just let me know if you want to talk soon or I'll sign off.
xxx

SoMuchMore 01-08-2009 09:58 PM

*hugs Cheryl* You can talk here if you need hugs or support.
*hugs MammaMia* I'm sorry your struggling and hope your headache goes away
*hugs Zowie*

Been SI-ing a lot the last few days... reached my limit of trying i guess.

Kahlia1981 01-08-2009 10:32 PM

*hugs all*

It's fricking freezing here today. And I'm the only one awake with the possible exception of the cat. Not a good start to the day.

zowie 02-08-2009 01:30 AM

It's 1:30am here. And I'm sure I'll be awake much longer...drinking, of course.

MammaMia 02-08-2009 03:50 AM

<hugs all>

Just wrote a really long post on another support forum I go on. Left out stuff. But it was good.

Still struggling but managing to cope tonight. Should go to sleep really. It is like 3.50am already and although I will get a lie in. I will have to get up at some point to get washed/dressed for lunch which we're having late afternoon (don't ask!) with my sister and my brother. (Well one of each..)

zowie 02-08-2009 04:16 AM

I think it's about time for me to go to bed xx

Kahlia1981 02-08-2009 10:27 AM

*leaves hugs for all*

I'm feeling tired but not feeling tired if that makes sense.

MammaMia 02-08-2009 12:52 PM

Makes perfect sense to me xxx

Kahlia1981 02-08-2009 12:58 PM

Thanks Helen

realflifefaerie 02-08-2009 08:10 PM

*leaves hugs for all* Im sorry everyone seems to be struggling.

*wanders off to the denial tent*

Damnation. 02-08-2009 08:42 PM

I wish people would stop congratulating me for coping so 'well' while my housemate's in hospital. Because it's all lies. I feel the urge to take another OD.

I'm starving myself today. I don't want to eat. Two big bottles of beer as well in the fridge, so tht + empty stomach = hopefully drunk. Woo

zowie 02-08-2009 08:51 PM

I have nothing to do tonight. And I want something to do.
My sister invited me to a party at her place, but because it's her flatmate throwing it I'm worried *he* will be there with his new girlfriend...

Detour. Derail 03-08-2009 01:49 AM

I'm backkkkkkk.
*crawls in and collapses and cries*

Pomegranate 03-08-2009 02:21 AM

Hi Alexx honey.

*leaves hugs for Kahlia and almost everyone who remembers her and cookies and hugs for everyone who doesn't*

Can't believe I am back here. I just need somebody to recognise I exist because right now...I am really hurting. I told the doctors at a+e on tuesday that I didn't need to stay in, that I would be fine. And I probably will be but it doesn't change the fact that right now, I have been released from day hospital to absolutely no support. I went IP for a month in Feb/March and then to day patient and now I am alone. No CPN/therapy for 'several weeks/late Autumn'. I structured the last week, or at least I tried to and it completely exhausted me. How am I supposed to recover enough to go back to uni in October with no support? Just sat here crying.

Damnation. 03-08-2009 05:18 AM

Druuuuuuuuunk.

Anybodu ever get the urge to depress themselvew further when they're already feeling like ass? COs I have that atm x_O