RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 04-05-2009 11:24 AM

9 months - aim for it, go Kahlia you can do it *hugs*

*hugs Ashley* don't we all,, \i'm sure your mum doesn't mind driving you anywhere hun, it's a horrible disease.

*hugs jem, kat, gil, dayna, hannahbanana, arwen, helen*

anybody heard from steelmaiden?

*hugs for everyone* it seems quite quiet in here at the moment.

woke up triggered and I was so lookig forward to this bank holiday :(

Jetforce 04-05-2009 11:47 AM

Damn...lucky u Hannah..u got a bank holiday!! At least it's a day off but :-( that u got triggered *cuddles* I hope u feel better by the end of the day.

wildly insane 04-05-2009 12:08 PM

thanks jem *cuddles back* I need a real hug and there's no-one here.

Jetforce 04-05-2009 12:09 PM

It's ok

*squishes u even more* :-)

Snuffles 04-05-2009 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Sorcha*Loupvoix* (Post 1594352)
I was thinking about my mom's MS today... It makes me want to cry...
She just seems so tired lately, and I feel like it's partially my fault,
what with her driving me to rehearsals and school and everything,
I wish that she wasn't sick.
I wish that I wasn't sick!
I wish that everything was easier...

Oh.. hun, I know exactly how you feel. My mum had MS. It sure is horrible. I'm always here to PM ok. Trust me, I know what this is like :( Hang in there ok.

Hugs to everyone else. I know I've been a bit 'absent' lately. I do apologise. I'm around though... just not fully here :eyeroll: If you know what I mean. always up for a chat if anyone feels like PMing though. Hope your all ok, huge hugs. I'm off to bed soon as I've been sick all arvo blah. Take care.

[Fog] 04-05-2009 05:14 PM

Hugs to all, sorry I'm really behind on everything but I'm thinking of and praying for you all.

I'm really scared, told my mum about my bulimic tendencies last night and now a hallucination that I haven't had since I was very young has come back which means big bad things :sad:

zowie 04-05-2009 07:32 PM

*Hugs Jem and Dayna*

*Hugs Hannah* Sorry to hear you feel triggered, how has your bank holiday gone?

*Hugs Eclectic*a* It's hard when the hate feels so strong, but after time (provided nothing else triggers it) it does ease.

*Hugs Kahlia* You don't suck. You've done so well to almost make it to nine months, and I know what it's like to have mood swings like that. It's really annoying, but try not to beat yourself up about it - It's not your fault.

*Hugs Katie back* Nice to see you hun. And urgh, I hate being sick. Hope you feel better when you wake up.

*Hugs HannahBanana* Well done for telling your mum, it's a great step to take admitting to the people who care about you that you have a problem. What bad things does the hallucination mean? Maybe you'd feel more comfortable writing about it in the Psychosis Thread - I haven't had a look at it yet.

I had a nice weekend. Mostly because of alcohol.
My sister's coming over to drink wine with me in a bit. She phoned to make sure our little sister isn't going to be around, which is a shame - but the youngest really does wind her up.
Apparently the Hollyoaks lads came to a nightclub in my town where someone I know works. And apparently they're all dicks. Don't know why I mentioned that. I hate Hollyoaks, and I want everyone else to hate it too :P

*Leaves hugs and cookies for people who stop by*
xxx

Snuffles 05-05-2009 01:45 AM

Thanks zowie. I do feel better now :D Hope it stays that way!
PMSL! If you want everyone to hate Hollyoaks.. well I suppose I can hate it for you ;) glad you had a nice weekend *cuddles*

Banana- So glad you told your mum. Such a hard thing to do. I could never tell them. In fact, with my ED and SI then my counselor told my parents. Hope your going ok. *cuddles*

Hope everyone is ok or as ok as can be ;) *cuddles for all*

wildly insane 05-05-2009 08:10 AM

*hugs* for everyone, sorry it's not more, keeping hanging in there.

[Fog] 05-05-2009 08:21 AM

Thanks Snuffles, it's hard but I'm glad I'm telling them.

Eclectic*a poor you, it sounds terrifying. Have you told anyone that this is happening? *Big safe hugs*

Last night The Hands made me SI really badly so now I'm on double sedatives and watching children's TV while my parents worry - for the first time ever I let them see. Sigh.

~*Rainbow*~ 05-05-2009 11:43 AM

hey sorry i aint been about in a while - just coming to check in after getting beat up last night all becasue of football!!!!

*goes and hides in cornor to lick her wounds*

wildly insane 05-05-2009 11:58 PM

*hugs Kat* sorry you're struggling, keep fighting though, you can do this.

*hugs Gil* good to hear from you. Why'd you get beat up? How's the job going?

*hugs Hannahbanana* sorry to hear that hun, but I'm so glad you have your parents, they sound like they're doing their best to help and understand.

*hugs Katie* how are you doing?

*hugs Arwen* are things still okay? Hollyoaks, makes me laugh, they're so rubbish.

*hugs Helen* how are you? keep up the fight.

*hugs Kahlia* hope you're feeling okay

*hugs Jem* hope you're okay too

*hugs anyone else dropping by*

I'm feeling slightly more positive today, am aiming to get to bed before 1am today and have found a job I really want to apply for.

zowie 06-05-2009 12:20 PM

I've applied for a course that helps you get back into work. It involves voluntary work, a free team building camping holiday, work experience and certificates for health and safety, food hygeine etc.
I thought I wanted it, but I really don't. I'm really hoping they don't pick me as I'm just not feeling up to it. I don't want to have to go to Brighton every weekday and have to meet new people. I mean, maybe I'm being lazy, but I can only do part time work because of my MH so I really don't think I'd be able to do a full time course for three months...Without getting paid.
What do you guys think? Should I go for it if they offer me a place or should I just stick to my crap ways and give up? xx

CrazyHayley 06-05-2009 04:50 PM

*dusts self off as she comes out from spending 8months under the floorboards*

Damn it, I'm still here.

Hello fellow inmates who remember me.

Hello new inmates who don't have a clue who I am.

*snuggles those who need/want them*

*goes outside to smoking shelter*

Long*Past 07-05-2009 07:48 AM

*crawls into her window sill*

zowie 07-05-2009 10:28 AM

Life feels very empty right now.

Long*Past 07-05-2009 01:41 PM

*presses her forehead to the glass*
I'm not very good at this recovery thing...

wildly insane 07-05-2009 09:31 PM

*hugs peeps* keep going, offers homemade ginger cake and rhubarb crumble

Kahlia1981 08-05-2009 05:00 AM

Just spent 2.5 days in hospital. They were going to discharge me yesterday without even talking to me ... and the night before I went so manic that I tried to climb onto the roof so I could jump off and then dropped into a deep depression where I broke a spoon ready to hurt myself. I don't think they take me seriously.

*hugs all who she can find*

Long*Past 08-05-2009 06:45 AM

*holds Kahlia*

I'm sorry hun.