RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Snuffles 20-12-2008 12:51 AM

It is katie =) Thanks! *cuddles* Take care of yourself ok. We're here if you need us =)

Damnation. 20-12-2008 01:06 AM

Yeah, I'm trying. *Cuddles back* It's tolerable atm. And thanks ^__^

Snuffles 20-12-2008 01:09 AM

No worries =) *snuggles*

Detour. Derail 20-12-2008 01:56 AM

Zowie- WELL DONE!!! one month free is fantastic ^_^
Emma- Im taking psychology and sociology joint honours and my number one choice is Sheffield Hallam....I just hope I get in....

I feel pretty low....christmas is getting nearer....Im not looking forward to it...

Detour. Derail 20-12-2008 01:56 AM

ALLY!!!!!!!!!!
*pounce on you*
I MISSED YOU!!!!!
*hugggs*

Damnation. 20-12-2008 02:21 AM

Voice: x_x I know what you mean *hugs*. Christmas is going to feel like just another day to me, I think

Kahlia1981 20-12-2008 02:36 AM

Alex & Dayna : Very much with you on the christmas thing. I absolutely hate that day of the year in the sense that my mood always drops around about then. Not really a surprise. I had a good friend die on xmas day and I will always carry that with me.

-----

Moodwise I'm all over the place at the moment. I partly feel like I want to go for a run in the heat and see if I can land myself in hospital from the dehydration .... I guess that would count as self injury though, and I'm sitting here at 116 days SI free. I don't know .... I'm a little confused about what I want to do and how things are currently going.

Damnation. 20-12-2008 02:46 AM

Normally, I like Christmas, but this year, my housemate and me are being evicted (actually, we should've left this house already, but we has no where else to go =B), and the financial situation is so bleak, we've been forbidden to buy presents.

And Kahlia, yeah, I think that would count as self harm D: please try and stay safe *hugs tightly*

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 03:42 AM

Sorry to here you are being evicted Danya. I hope you get something sorted soon.

Kahlia- I think that would be a form of self harm. Please stay safe. I know it is hard but deep down you know doing that will not help you.

---------

drinking.....need to cut but not sure have energy. Need to drink more but I have no more alcohol. So ****ing pathetic.

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 04:04 AM

Found more alcohol. This is so pathetic. Supposed to be going home tomorrow to work on Sunday but not sure will be able to. I need to prove I am worth something. Pathetic, nothing some stitches wont fix... a dozen max. I cant even SI right....worthless :crying: :crying: :crying:

Kahlia1981 20-12-2008 07:01 AM

Emma : You aren't worthless hun. I'd like to offer you some hugs and hopes that you can become and stay safe *offers hugs*

Dayna : I'm so sorry that you're getting evicted. :sad:
-----

I didn't do the run that I wanted to. The urge to do so hasn't left but the motivation has partly diminished ... it did get worse again a little while ago ... I think that was because I couldn't get onto RYL.:crying:

I'm really triggered at the moment and I don't know why. There are just too many factors involved. I am going to have to jump through hoops to get my deferral approved for QUT ... I can just see that now. I'm going to have to get a letter from my pdoc stating that I'm not stable enough to make the move to BrisVegas at this point and that I will be stable enough by next year et cetera.

I hate jumping through hoops. :sad:

Damnation. 20-12-2008 07:11 AM

Thanks. We still have some time left before we have to go, 'cause we're arsing the landlord about (two can play at that game =D), so things should get sorted out.

And Emma, yer not pathetic, or worthless omg! x_o I'm really bad at offering advice and that, so I dun really know what else to say other than just that I'm afraid *hugs also*

Kahlia: Yeah, I know what you mean, I've been like that too. Really hope that things ease up soon D: *hugs you too*

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 07:12 AM

Kahlia: I understand how much jumping through hoops sucks hun. But hopefully the end result will be worth it. Please try and ignore those urges x

---------

I have put down the blade, but not before I have three wounds which need stitching, although one is probably steri stripable. I am not even that upset about it. I want to do more damage but I know it won't help in the long run. *sighs* calmer now. I just, I don't know. I want to cry or even feel relieved, but SI is only barely taking off the edge. I don't know what to do :crying: . Not going to cut anymore though. I dont care if not doing so makes me seem weak.

Damnation. 20-12-2008 07:24 AM

*Hugs Emma again* You're not weak, and well done for putting the tool down. But if the wounds you did inflict are in need of steri strips or stitches, maybe you should head on down to A&E or something...?

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 07:25 AM

I will do, I need to wait a few hours before I can drive though. Will go within the time limit though. Thanks for caring x

How are you doing Danya?

Damnation. 20-12-2008 07:28 AM

No problem <3.

I'm alright for the most part, although I am still getting triggered out of the blue again, which is damned annoying, to say the least

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 07:29 AM

I wish I could make the bad feelings go away. I hope you start to feel safe soon. Could you try and sleep?

Damnation. 20-12-2008 07:36 AM

Yeah, I can appreciate that D:

And as for sleep, my bedtime's 7am. If I go to bed any earlier than that, I end up spending hours staring at the ceiling, and sleeping aids don't really help much

Pomegranate 20-12-2008 07:37 AM

sounds harsh :S Hope you get some decent sleep when you do go to bed then :P. TC x

Jetforce 20-12-2008 07:41 AM

*cuddles emma*

Hope ur ok and feeling a bit better after ur sleep...go see a a&e or somebody to get urself stiched up plz :-) or get some steri-strips if it isn't too bad. tc there xxx