RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 19-10-2008 12:59 AM

Laura I'd miss you as well ... and as far as I'm concerned you are worth the hugs. *hugs you*

Helen, I think I'm crying for you. I'd like to stop so here you go *passes tears over and hugs you*

Becca, *hugs you*

*hugs everyone then hides back under the bed*

MammaMia 19-10-2008 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1161292)
Helen, I think I'm crying for you. I'd like to stop so here you go *passes tears over and hugs you*

I think you are darling, I'm still waiting for your first batch of tears haha. Maybe they got stopped by customs for being too wet, gettit? :laugh:

Is it me, or is it just me, Becca, you & Laura posting in here most of the time at the moment?

Dramatic 19-10-2008 01:03 AM

Becca - Sheep = Baaaa. They just aren't cool.
In my opinion, if you haven't the balls to say something without back-up, don't say anything at all!
[NOT at you, just generalising! Haha]
*Takes chocolate milk*
I'm REALLY craving chocolate right now.
Not cool.
I might just buy a massive box of chocolates for myself on thursday..might as well make the most of it, i'll be gone soon! Haha.

Helen - I know you understand, it means alot. If you want to be informed by my family when the time comes let me know.
(That goes for any of you actually).

Kahlia - *Wipes your pretty eyes* Keep smiling sweetie.
And, i'd miss you too, but just because i'm not here physically doesn't mean i won't be here in spirit, you know? I'll always be around.

*Hugs to everyone*

xx

Dramatic 19-10-2008 01:05 AM

Hells - it's just us 4. I kinda like it like that!

But, i think it's me, if you want me to be honest.
It's the same when i go in chat, everyone leaves.
It's the same when i post on a board, i wait 2 days with 0 replies so i end up deleting it.
So it IS me, so if you want others here let me know and i'll stop posting as i don't want to stop people from coming here.

I've just been bad mouthed so much on here that i seem to have developed a negative reputation.
So yes, if any of you want me to go i will :) I'm happy with that.
*hugs to all*

shadowedseraph 19-10-2008 01:06 AM

*Hugs Kahlia, Laura and Helen* chocolate is good!

Helen i've noticed it seems to just be us, ah well the ward is quiet, i hope that means people are having good times

MammaMia 19-10-2008 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramatic (Post 1161300)
Helen - I know you understand, it means alot. If you want to be informed by my family when the time comes let me know.

I rather you didn't have to do this at all but okay I guess :crying: I will miss you Laura. Seriously. I wish there was some other way to help you...I feel bad for being so accepting of this =S

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramatic (Post 1161305)
Hells - it's just us 4. I kinda like it like that!

But, i think it's me, if you want me to be honest.
It's the same when i go in chat, everyone leaves.
It's the same when i post on a board, i wait 2 days with 0 replies so i end up deleting it.
So it IS me, so if you want others here let me know and i'll stop posting as i don't want to stop people from coming here.

I've just been bad mouthed so much on here that i seem to have developed a negative reputation.
So yes, if any of you want me to go i will :) I'm happy with that.
*hugs to all*

I like it us four aswell. I can tell you NOW...Me, Becca & Kahila definately don't want you to leave the psych ward. :-D

MammaMia 19-10-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 1161308)
*Hugs Kahlia, Laura and Helen* chocolate is good!

Helen i've noticed it seems to just be us, ah well the ward is quiet, i hope that means people are having good times

*hugs Becca some more* Chocolate rocks. I wish I had a lifetime's supply :laugh: But then I'd be even more ehavier than I am now and I look big enough already. Everyone thinks I look skinny, haha I like that. I do really, just sometimes I feel fat :pinch:

I know a few members aren't having a good time, but oh well, they know they have us :) I think some people just go through phases with posting but so many people are missing =[

Dramatic 19-10-2008 01:11 AM

You shouldn't feel bad for accepting it Hells, after all, you know this is what i want, and in my heart i know it's MY time. I just KNOW it, i feel it.
It just feels right. And i'm glad you're accepting, because it makes me feel more comfortable about doing it. If that makes sense.
I'll miss you too, and i'll be about for a little while yet :) So no need for goodbyes just yet.

And, i honestly don't mind leaving if it's necessary.
It seems i've made many enermies!
Whoop. Fun times.

shadowedseraph 19-10-2008 01:14 AM

*hugs Helen* i'm here for anyone who needs me :P might not have much to say but i'll try.

*drinks chocolate milk and eats chocolate buscuits*

MammaMia 19-10-2008 01:15 AM

I know you think I shouldn't feel bad but I do. I do know this is what you want indeed and I understand why. I'm half glad it makes you feel more comfortable about but blaming myself if this is encouraging you which it seems to be :notsure: I know you'll be about for a while...but still.

Don't you dare leave. We love you. Honest :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dramatic (Post 1161320)
You shouldn't feel bad for accepting it Hells, after all, you know this is what i want, and in my heart i know it's MY time. I just KNOW it, i feel it.
It just feels right. And i'm glad you're accepting, because it makes me feel more comfortable about doing it. If that makes sense.
I'll miss you too, and i'll be about for a little while yet :) So no need for goodbyes just yet.

And, i honestly don't mind leaving if it's necessary.
It seems i've made many enermies!
Whoop. Fun times.


shadowedseraph 19-10-2008 01:17 AM

*nodnods at Laura and gives huge snuggles* tis true we love you lots

*hugs Helen*

MammaMia 19-10-2008 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 1161325)
*hugs Helen* i'm here for anyone who needs me :P might not have much to say but i'll try.

*hugs Becca* I'm glad we have you :) I'm glad we have everyone.

To be perfectly truthful, I hate when we get a new member who comes in, posts once or twice and then never returns. It feels like a disruption of the environment I feel comfortable in.

Bit mean really. I'm ok with people joining the regulars, like new people who post a fair bit, like you & Laura. But yeah...just dont like it when they post once or twice, feels like they're invading my comfortable space or something.

(To anyone who's reading and thinking of posting, I'm not a bitch and dont let this put you off please? lol)

shadowedseraph 19-10-2008 01:24 AM

*hugs all and hands out expensice chocolates*

Dramatic 19-10-2008 01:26 AM

I understand what you mean Hells about people coming in.
I'm more than accepting of new people coming in,
however, it makes me feel uncomfortable when someone comes in, says "I want to die" then never returns.
It's like..hi..welcome..don't die..ok..bye??!??
>.<

And don't blame yourself Hells. It isn't YOU making me do it, it's ME.
I think what makes me feel more comfortable about it all is that i know that the way i'm doing it will work.
I've already been tipped by nurses/doctors that it will work.
Which makes me happier knowing i won't fail.

OH.
And i love you all too. <3

P.S. Do any of you own a livejournal? If not, i recommend you getting one..as i'm on there, and it's a good place to vent. *nod*
x

MammaMia 19-10-2008 01:36 AM

Laura, your post made me feel better about this. Thank you hun I guess. *hugs you tight all the same* I keep joining lj and then forgetting passwords etc lol. CBA with it anymore lol.

Auburn Shadow 19-10-2008 01:47 AM

Haven;t really been around for a while, but I kinda need to stay safe right now, anmd... well apart from this, it aint happening

shadowedseraph 19-10-2008 01:50 AM

*hugs Auburn shadow* stay in here where its safe then *offers you a blanket and choclate milk*

BoundNoMore 19-10-2008 01:56 AM

I am still alive
but I wish I wasn't...
:sigh: :wailing: :wall: :hair: :-(

MammaMia 19-10-2008 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 1161373)
Haven;t really been around for a while, but I kinda need to stay safe right now, anmd... well apart from this, it aint happening

*hugs tight*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1161385)
I am still alive
but I wish I wasn't...
:sigh: :wailing: :wall: :hair: :-(

Same here hunni *hugs tight* I'm glad you're still alive though. xx

Kahlia1981 19-10-2008 02:38 AM

*hugs everyone*

I feel blech. But that's okay ... my friend keeps telling me it will pass. He also keeps taking sharp objects out of my hand. Meh.

Laura, if it's what you feel you have to do, then I won't say anything else. I just wanted to let you know that I will miss you. You'll always be around in spirit like you said ... which makes me feel a bit better. *hugs you*

It was extremely quiet in here with just the 4 of us posting for awhile. Something like 5 pages or so LOL.

*hugs everyone and hands out expensive chocolate and several different types of soft drink (LOL)*


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.