RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 06-07-2008 03:09 AM

*cuddles every1*

Hope every1 is alrite there xxx

*leaves some chocolate chip biscuits for ppl*

blondiebear 06-07-2008 03:16 AM

*hugs everyone*
*offers nice cool fresh-washed pillow cases for pillows*
*meanders out for a glass of cranberry juice to compensate for eating too much salty food yesterday*

Jetforce 06-07-2008 03:19 AM

*sigh*

I'm not particularly happy atm :(

blondiebear 06-07-2008 03:27 AM

I'm not happy either, but so much better than I was. I have a couple of things that I want to tell my husband. See y'all in my morning.

Casper_Fading 06-07-2008 05:00 AM

*huggles* night sweets )

effervescence 06-07-2008 08:51 AM

hey everyone.
i'm back.
not much has changed with me. still feel crap. haven't seen my psych for ages.

how is everyone? the posts move too fast for me to catch up on 3 weeks' worth.

xxx

zowie 06-07-2008 09:47 AM

I feel guilty....
My dad thinks I'm on leave from the hospital to see him and my sisters. But really it was so I could SH (they took my tools away at the hospital).
I feel so guilty. It's lovely seeing my family and being at home, but all I've done since I've got here is SH.

CrazyHayley 06-07-2008 11:51 AM

I'm feeling a tad better this morning, and hope there are still some chocolate chip biscuits for me to munch on.
Zowie, it must be hard, but my councellor told me that guilt is a worthless emotion as it only affects yourself so try not to ponder on it. Easier said than done I know, I always feel guilty over things, but sometimes we just have to accept that we do these things, mess up and we have to try our best to move onto a more positive future. Until we're ready for that, join me in eating whats left of the chocolate chip cookies that someone brought in earlier.xx

Detour. Derail 06-07-2008 03:29 PM

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* :(

blondiebear 06-07-2008 05:17 PM

My husband is being cool about everything. Right now, together time is his and hers computers and the small tv showing the rain delay at Wimbledon.

I've been thinking about having an inch or two of my hair cut off. One of my girlfriends wants me to let it grow as long as possible. But she is a 60 year old barbie who wants to be "cute!" and I don't care for the way she dresses.

My husband doesn't care, cause it will still be shoulder length. Oh well, not life and death.

*offers around diet pepsi and brownie bites. Leaves a bowl of potato crisps*

CrazyHayley 06-07-2008 09:34 PM

ok tonight I think I need to be in padded cell in here for definate. I was doing well this morning but f**cked up this afternoon and don't actually feel any better for it, so had better stay away from harm so that i don't try and make myslef feel better in a bad way.
If I get lonely I'll shout through the walls.
Hope everyone is having a better day today.xx

beautiful_mistake 06-07-2008 09:47 PM

hugs and :kiss: to anyone and everyone

X

~*forever_broken*~ 06-07-2008 10:35 PM

*snuggles all the lovely people in the psych ward before retreating to her corner to huddle in a small ball under her blanket*

Sorry I've been AWOL recently... I've not been very motivated to even get out of the house and since I haven't had to work this week (save for Monday) it's been pretty easy not to leave the apartment (I moved btw, and as soon as I can replace the blackberry I dropped one too many times I'll take some pictures and share them... it's tiny but cute).

Case worker stuff isn't any fun. Get to see him once a week... it's basically like having another therapist... down to the 'how often, how deep, what do you use' cutting questions :pinch: The guys not much older than me and was in the psychology depertment here at uni at the same time I was (though he finished before I did) and worked at the dining hall as well (where I work)... :crying: I don't WANT another person I have to answer to, another person I have to be accountable to, someone else I have to tell how I'm feeling, how my meds are working, how long and how bad has my depression been, all that humiliating stuff :crying:

Sorry, rant.

Love you all, really, please take care

PS copying and pasting to my thread so no worries about looking there because it won't be anything new, at least not today... I've got to go home and drink

*looks for her across the pond drinking buddy* Emma, you need to live here in the states with me :yeah:

Pomegranate 06-07-2008 10:37 PM

*returns to join Ally in a night of drinking*

I am looking at the states for my post grad. Apparently we need to apply in a years time so I figure I should start considering places now. Plus if nothing else, it is a distraction. What good unis are near you Ally?

~*forever_broken*~ 06-07-2008 10:47 PM

Well that depends on the programe... In washington state the two best are the University of Washington and Washington State University. Some lesser known are not always that bad (the one I went to for undergrad has a pretty good graduate programe for psychology)...

*hands Emma her bottle of champagne*

Pomegranate 06-07-2008 10:54 PM

*takes champagne, looks for a glass....sees none and swigs from the bottle* Yep, I'm classy lol.

It would be for History or Literature based.....*goes to look for University of Washington*

*offers wine*

Kuwairo 07-07-2008 12:12 AM

I need a bit of reality and somewhere safe from myself, so I'm checking in for while.

How is everyone?

blondiebear 07-07-2008 12:14 AM

I slept late. It isn't yet 5pm. I'm wiped. I'm off to see what cans are in my pantry, get some dinner, read the sunday paper, the comics and ads mostly. The rest is just noise.

Jetforce 07-07-2008 12:41 AM

*jumps on chloe and ally*

I missed u guys!! xxx

MammaMia 07-07-2008 12:45 AM

*hugs everyone*

Trying to look for summer jobs. Great! But SO frusrating. Everything I've looked at bar one, I can't do because of my hearing issues and usually because I don't have a ****ing driving lisence.

*is quite frusrated*