RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 23-09-2010 06:57 PM

aaaw. *hugs* it's not right of them to mess you around like this, make sure you tell someone.
for some reason i really want to go to college tomorrow....and i'm not supposed to go in on fridays. lol

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 06:57 PM

Guys...

nicole94 23-09-2010 07:03 PM

lia....?

Doikers 23-09-2010 07:15 PM

Lia , you okay?

nicole94 23-09-2010 07:29 PM

lia sweetie. please answer, you can PM me if you like. x

Scarletdreamer 23-09-2010 07:36 PM

Lia, honey, are you okay?? my PM box is open, ALWAYS, for anyone here... but please, do answer. We're getting worried about you. :( *cuddles gently*

Mark, sorry the people at the cyber cafe are messing about with your shifts, that bites. And it's not good of them to not have let you know beforehand, have you let anyone know there that you don't drive? (random question but if they knew that then they might think to call you up or summat before you came in because for you, it's not just a simple hop-in-the-car-and-drive-there sort of thing) *cuddles*

Hels, what's up, hon?

Kahlia, sorry you've been feeling ignored. I, too, understand that feeling. :( And it's gotta be hard coming from the other side of the world, too. *cuddles* How'd you damage your arm?? :(

Laura, so sorry to hear about your dog. :( That sucks, and has got to hurt... *cuddles gently* Here if you need to talk, love.

*hides in the warren where no one can find her*

nicole94 23-09-2010 07:45 PM

*finds april and hugs her* are you ok hun?
i'm really worried about lia now :/

taz35 23-09-2010 07:51 PM

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 23-09-2010 07:58 PM

I'm worried about Lia too, hopefully her post just got submitted whilst she was typing and hasn't realised yet, or something. We all know how much of an epic fail technology can be. I hope you're okay sweetie, we're here for you.

*cuddles all*

I'm sorry I haven't replied about what's wrong. Nowhere feels safe to. But I will admit that I'm really really struggling :'(

nicole94 23-09-2010 08:02 PM

*hugs helen* i hope your right and lia is ok. what do you mean 'nowhere feels safe to* hun? are you safe though?

shadow13 23-09-2010 08:07 PM

*In the corner still, rocking back and forth, now holding arm* I'm SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I gave in. I gave in. I'm SO sorry. I gave in. I gave in. Today was too much. It was my breaking point. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. :crying:

nicole94 23-09-2010 08:12 PM

*holds shadow 13 if thats ok?* it's ok sweetie, we all slip up sometimes, you didnt give in, just think of it like a speed bump, and you've gotta go over it before you can get on the road to recovery. x

^^wow, that was very wise for me! XD

SoMuchMore 23-09-2010 08:14 PM

*hugs helen* PM me if you want okay hun? I'm sorry you dont feel safe.

*hugs shadow13* Its okay hun, its just a slip up. Try to relax... take a deep breath. Here if you want to talk.

*hugs nicole* that was wise heh. Hope you are okay.

*mark* im sorry that they keep messing up your schedule, that has got to be annoying.

*hugs lia* i'm worried too.. hope you are okay.

*hugs april* how r u doing?

I'm pretty sad about my dog right now. Its my sisters birthday too and we arent going to tell her because it will ruin her day. :-/ things arent going that well overall... but im okay.. im always okay...

Doikers 23-09-2010 08:16 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs shadow13*We all slip up some times , are you looking after it okay?

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Taz*

nicole94 23-09-2010 08:18 PM

*hugs laura and mark* hope your both okish (apart from what you've already said obviously)
*spies lia* please just let us know your ok hun?

i am feeling very wise and very...whats the word?.....normal. today.

shadow13 23-09-2010 08:22 PM

I'm looking after THEM okay. I promise. No signs of infection. Clean cuts. I'm trying to calm down. I'm taking deep breaths now. I'm talking I'm here. I'm okay.

FlyingNy 23-09-2010 08:27 PM

I'm sorry guys. I'm alright. I left my laptop with all the internet and stuff all open and wondered off. I didn't meant to make you all worry. I was just wondering if I had the guts to tell you something.

Louise 23-09-2010 08:31 PM

*sits on the floor and crys*

shadow13 23-09-2010 08:34 PM

what's wrong honey?

MammaMia 23-09-2010 09:01 PM

*cuddles everyone tightly*

Laura, I might PM you but you have so much going on without me whining.
Nicole, that was very wise :D

I can't deal with this, but I'm not giving them the satisfaction. It'll get better right? It always does eventually?? Hurry up 11 days, then can go see my best friend. I need her to be okay, please let her be okay tomorrow.