RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 05-07-2010 08:13 AM

heather- i fb messaged you *hugs* Its okay if you don't really have any advice or anything... i just am confused.. again.. i feel like that is my tag phrase lately.

*hugs kahlia* I'm reading your support thread. I hope you are able to make it to the hospital to see your psychiatrist. Sorry that your anxiety is so high... that sounds really awful, especially as you cant pinpoint a reason

risenfromperdition 05-07-2010 08:26 AM

*snuggle* <3

Doikers 05-07-2010 09:09 AM

I came back to my flat today ON My dads birthday , I Was struggling so much at my parents though thinking of cutting a lot , a LOT but to come away ON my Dads Birthday , I'm a terrible son , Terrible ,terrible , terrble , !!!!!!!!I HATE myself sorry

Hi Luke welcome :) I'm Mark.

I need to sleep just a quick nap for Mark . I was up early to travel early to my flat am tired.

*Group Hugs*

xxjuliexx 05-07-2010 09:37 AM

*offers hugs to mark*

Kahlia1981 05-07-2010 10:05 AM

heather - i love the acronym f(ucked up) i(nsecure) n(eurotic) e(motional). i even have an emoticon with it on that i used to use all the time. lol.

laura - yeah, i think it actually makes it worse because i can't find a reason. like if there was a reason there might be something i could work on to lessen it, but without a reason we sort of have no idea what to do if that makes sense.

still very anxious. my housemate thinks i'm paranoid. we went for a walk up to the local shops and i was jumping at car noises - we have to walk down a main street - and people and other "normal" noises. inside the shops i jumped everytime a phone rang and stuff like that and the other customers were laughing and smiling at it which was distressing to me.

psychiatrist on wednesday which means bus trip to hospital. both big stressful events on their own. it's a morning trip so i guess a xanax with the morning coffee. *sigh* so over this

risenfromperdition 05-07-2010 10:43 AM

good luck w/ appointment <3

Kahlia1981 05-07-2010 10:47 AM

thanks heather.

*big hugs* to everyone

Doikers 05-07-2010 10:54 AM

Kahlia , I Just wanted to say my good luck wishes for your appoinment on Wednesday too*Hugs*

MammaMia 05-07-2010 11:05 AM

*big hugs to everyone*

Kahlia1981 05-07-2010 11:12 AM

mark - thanks. *big hugs* hun, i'm sorry you had to leave your parents when you did but it doesn't make you a bad son. you were struggling and you made a decision in order to keep yourself safe. it's unfortunately one of those decisions you'll come up against quite a few times in your life.

*hugs julie* - sorry i missed you before

Kahlia1981 05-07-2010 11:12 AM

*glomps helen*

MammaMia 05-07-2010 11:25 AM

*glomps Kahlia right back*

Scarletdreamer 05-07-2010 11:38 AM

*glomps Luke since he's the only one around to glomp* :P How are you doing today? And I agree with whoever said it earlier - no matter how bad the mh system is, you are worth saving. Please try not to do any stupid things... I'm a bit worried about you. :-S

*huggles Hels and Kahlia* Hels, how are you doing? holding it together still? And Kahlia, I'm sorry about the really upped anxiety without any known cause... hopefully it will disappear shortly as quickly as it came. :(

*hugs Julie* How are you doing, sweetie?

*cuddles Mark* You are NOT a terrible terrible person, love. Definitely not. You're a man who is struggling greatly with issues that are very hard to deal with, especially all the moreso because apparently in the UK (so it seems) these issues are less likely to be talked about without stigma. *extra special healing hugs*

*huggles Lia* Hope you're doing a bit better today. I'm so sorry that you're feeling the way that you are - PM me anytime if you feel like it would be worth it... I can try and help. I wish that I could do something to make you feel better... and thank you so, so much for being willing to open up a teeny little bit. :) *extra special encouraging hugs*

*cuddles everyone else she forgot, apologizes, and then pops down into her warren to read for awhile*

OH *pops back out* Forgot to say how I was doing, if anyone cares that is. :-S
The following content has been hidden - Reason : "ed trig
Slept really well last night, didn't binge as I wanted to, but now I want to again, which means that I'm gonna want to purge too. :(
But other than that I'm okayish. For now. I don't know how long that'll last... I don't really want to go back to our apartment as I'm scared I'll get low there, since the lighting is not at all what it's like here at my parents'. And I think lighting has a LOT to do with how my mood is :( it's really dim at our apartment since we only have 40watt fixtures, and at my parents' it's much much brighter. So GRRRRR on stupid landlords for making stupid apartments stupidly dim!!!! :'(

*hides again*

MammaMia 05-07-2010 11:43 AM

*cuddles April* We all care how you're feeling. I certainly do. *cuddles tight* Try to stay safe sweetheart.

xxjuliexx 05-07-2010 12:10 PM

-sits in a corner and looks at the new person in the ward-

CrazyHayley 05-07-2010 12:20 PM

*toddles into the common room and plonks herself in a random spot that seems appealing*

Hey everyone, sorry but I've not been able to catch up on the weekends posts, grief has a negative effect on my M.E symptoms and so it makes things like this extra hard for me. Cried for the first time yesterday, the prayer in church set me off. Its at times like these that my faith is really tested, which is scary as my faith is what has kept me alive all these years. Got Circle tonight which should be interesting to say the least. I'm glad I have reggie, at least I can talk to someone, even if that someone is a bunny rabbit!

Blah...can't even work out what I want to say or why I came in here....

*waves at Owen in the corner* Hey you, do you want to play something to keep us distracted?

xxjuliexx 05-07-2010 12:28 PM

-shuffles over to Hayley and sits next to and pulls out a indiana jones movie- u want watch

CrazyHayley 05-07-2010 12:31 PM

ooh sounds good Owen, I like Indiana Jones. My boyfriend has the DVD's and the lego version of the game on his x-box. So this will keep us occupied for a while. Thanks.

MammaMia 05-07-2010 01:08 PM

*cuddles you both*

Doikers 05-07-2010 01:19 PM

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Luke*

*Hugs April*

*Waves to Owen*

*Hugs Hayley*

*Hugs everyone else*

I wish I could be of more help to you all , I feel useless :S