RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 08-05-2010 08:04 PM

*Hugs Nicole again* I'm sorry you are having problems getting the help you deserve , that really sucks :(

MammaMia 08-05-2010 08:05 PM

Thanks Laura :]

Doing pretty **** Mark. But thanks for asking.

Nicole, I'm sorry honey, maybe this time they WILL help?? :(

nicole94 08-05-2010 08:10 PM

*hugs mark* yeah maybe. but i'm not going to the meeting, so yeah. my mum will probably go though and i can find out from her.

one_step_closer 08-05-2010 08:20 PM

*group hug*

MammaMia 08-05-2010 08:32 PM

*group hug*

Looks like it's going to be a very long & lonely night for me. Not good when I'm in this state. Oh well. Will keep quiet, then nobody can moan :D

nicole94 08-05-2010 08:36 PM

*group hugs*
*extra hugs for helen* sorry you have people moaning and arent feeling too good

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 08:40 PM

*hides in a hole* :(

nicole94 08-05-2010 08:44 PM

*joins april in hole and hugs her* whats up sweetie?

MammaMia 08-05-2010 08:52 PM

*joins April & Nicole* What's wrong April?

Nobody's moaning for once. Most people are just avoiding or not talking to me. Except my best friends (who can't come on) and you guys. Oh well. I don't care. They don't. Want to do so much damage :'(

MammaMia 08-05-2010 10:02 PM

Never felt so alone :'(
Nobody would notice if I died.
Wow.
:/
Sorry.

SoMuchMore 08-05-2010 10:14 PM

*cuddles helen* i would notice. I would miss you terribly here. *sits with helen so she's not so alone*

katnovia 08-05-2010 10:25 PM

*crawls out of hiding hole*

*hugs laura back*
meep. dont wanna talk really. dont like company in. can't talk.*hugs april*

katnovia 08-05-2010 10:32 PM

*cuddles Helen* I'm really sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment. It isn't a nice place to be and I wish I could pick you up from there, but I know that you will come up soon, and be higher than ever. Healing is like that, you dip down low, but climb up higher, if you know what I mean. We are with you all the way sweet, you just hang in there. Remember that we are here for you, with love and support all the way. We might not be able to do much for you in person, but in spirit we can do an awful lot. Keep fighting hunny, keep fighting, you are doing so well. I promise you, you are doing marvelously.

*cuddles april* I'm gonna ask the same thing, whats up hunny?

I spy an oliver and a ....oh darn it, sorry sweetie, name escapes me fallinstar

frenchhorn 08-05-2010 10:58 PM

*cuddles Helen lots* i would notice if you died and would miss you lots.

*runs around the ward hugging everyone who wants hugs and waves at Owen*

just been on phone to mum and grandma, my mum came out to my grandma for me today and she is fine with it, plus my mum sang happy birthday to me on the phone and called me Oliver and my grandma just said she wants me to be happy, which is cool, plus now with more people in family knowing my mum is getting used to Oliver and calling me it more, plus I have had a good birthday, even got a card from my sister, even though it said birthname it was a card from her and I text her and she text back. sorry i am rambling but it has made me feel happy all this good stuff today.

*bounces around ward*
I'm hope this good feeling lasts for a while

MammaMia 08-05-2010 11:04 PM

Thanks you three <3

Oliver, I'm so happy for you. I really am :D xx

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 11:15 PM

Hels, sweetheart, I would miss you terribly. Please remember that, 'kay? You may feel like that people IRL wouldn't miss you, but I can promise you that they would. *cuddles tight* Try your hardest to be safe... I understand the desire to do so much damage, too, I want to do a lot of damage to myself but I can't. But that's for the best for both of us, not being able to do it... ♥

I don't know what's wrong, I just feel off mentally. I think it's the weaning off Klonopin that's doing it... I don't know though. I also think it's worrying about grades... I'm not checking my grades until Monday evening when it is assured that they will all be in, so I don't get all obsessive about checking them... but I am scared that I got a C+ in soc, which would be just damn embarrassing. :( I have never gotten a C, of any sort, in anything but a few exams in uni. So yeah. :'( I don't know... and on that W&S final project, remember, the poems? Well, my bestie and our mutual friend got A's and I got an A-, for no particular reason. :'(

I don't know. I'm just frustrated, I guess. I really don't know.

*curls up next to Mark again* You're welcome :)

*cuddles all* Sorry for the lack of individual replies... :(

katnovia 08-05-2010 11:27 PM

*crawls over to april* I wish i understood, i never got any grades at all *curls up in a ball* bad company gone now. wish she'd go forever.

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 11:42 PM

*hugs Kat* Hi Amy, do you mind hugs? Sorry if that question's been asked before, I forget things easily. :o How are you doing? what bad company? why is she bad? If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay.

I spy a Laura!! *cuddles*

katnovia 08-05-2010 11:46 PM

*shakes head* i try not to do hugs. she's bad. that woman kat calls mother. she hurt us. shadow would kill her if he could, but we dont let shadow out

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 11:47 PM

Well then, I will remember that you don't do hugs. :) I'm sorry that Kat's mother is bad company and that she hurt you. :( Is there anything I can do to help? and who is shadow? another alt?