RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 15-08-2008 06:45 PM

Last night was not fun.
I took X amount of pills at about 11:30am and ended up in A&E. I left before they could do anything and took X amount of more pills at about 3pm. I ended up back in A&E, who told me if I left again they'd call the police who would take me back.
They gave me a blood test then sent me up to the ward to be put on a drip overnight. They did three bags, one for fifteen minutes, one for 4 hours and one for 16 hours. I was in all of last night and most of today.
They wanted to send me back to the psych hospital but my doctor told them he didn't want me going back there so they sent me home.

*Breaths* Anyone out there got a hug for me? Feeling a bit tearful.

CrazyHayley 15-08-2008 06:50 PM

I've not been in for a few days, doing ok I guess....accidentily cut my leg shaving, but it really was an accident and I was sooo good not making it worse.

Going through caffiene withdrawal :crazy: , so appetite has increased, so I come in here and offer you all my double chocolate chip cookies to share with me, otherwise I'll eat them all and then feel very sick.

Hells, I missed what grades you got, too many pages for me to read back over with my brain as it is at the mo, but well done on achieving your Alevels. People are calling you clever because its a big acheivement to complete college for anyone, let alone someone who's been through what you have whislt trying to study. be proud of what you've acheived. I was miserable when I got my Alevel results (pertly cos I was still fuming that I was alive to get them, my plan did not succeed), but now I can look back, and yes, they are not the grades I wanted or dreamed of, but still I passed and that counts for a lot when I missed so much college. So just be happy and accept all the compliments - you clever thing you!!:woot:

*snuggles everyone on her way out to the smoking shelter so that can hug you before I smell of fags*

CrazyHayley 15-08-2008 07:00 PM

*sprays her self with perfume to cover up smell of fags*
*hugs zowie tightly* if you're feeling tearful, its ok to cry and let it out. do you wanna talk about it some more?

1ofmany 15-08-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1003549)
Why is everyone calling me clever >.<

I'm seriously am so jealous of people who got C and above which is most of me friends with the exception of one who got two E's but he got a c aswell. >.<

What did you get? I cant find where you said what it was! But you got what you need HUZZA!
I am about to start my thrid year of Uni and I dont even have 3 A levels! (2 A levels and an As):laugh:

**** friends have asked me to go swimming tonight...

zowie 15-08-2008 07:19 PM

Thank you for the hug Hayley. It was pretty horrible. I hate needles and I had to have two blood tests and a drip fitted. It's weird, I have 21 piercings and I can handle them but when it comes to surgical needles I just freak out!!
Sigh.

Auburn Shadow 15-08-2008 08:20 PM

*wanders in and hides in a corner*

good couple of days... now I feel rubbish. Joy.

coops 15-08-2008 10:28 PM

*sits in a dark room on her own. Crying. Wants to be invisable*

blondiebear 15-08-2008 10:53 PM

*hugs zowie*

*helps self to a handful of Hayley's cookies, offers some beef jerkey in trade*

*hugs marc*

*admires door to bro's new hidey hole*

*sits in her usual place against the wall, chomping beef jerkey and watching everyone come and go and giving hugs to everyone who wants or needs them.* sorry about the jerky and fizzy drink breath

BoundNoMore 16-08-2008 12:27 AM

*sits in a dark corner and waits to die*
Goddess I am so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

MammaMia 16-08-2008 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1003583)
......*Breaths* Anyone out there got a hug for me? Feeling a bit tearful.

I have lots of hugs for you sweetie. I'm sorry you had to go thru that hun, needles suck (Y)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 1003592)
Hells, I missed what grades you got, too many pages for me to read back over with my brain as it is at the mo, but well done on achieving your Alevels. People are calling you clever because its a big acheivement to complete college for anyone, let alone someone who's been through what you have whislt trying to study. be proud of what you've acheived. I was miserable when I got my Alevel results (pertly cos I was still fuming that I was alive to get them, my plan did not succeed), but now I can look back, and yes, they are not the grades I wanted or dreamed of, but still I passed and that counts for a lot when I missed so much college. So just be happy and accept all the compliments - you clever thing you!!:woot:

Thank you sweetheart, that really helped me :) Espically the bold bit =]

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ofmany (Post 1003685)
What did you get? I cant find where you said what it was! But you got what you need HUZZA!
I am about to start my thrid year of Uni and I dont even have 3 A levels! (2 A levels and an As):laugh:

Thanks, I only have two A levls. No AS's because I attempted French and dropped out cus I was struggling with th course. Did AS Psychology this year but because of all my ****, I went from A's to U's :( So dropped out....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 1003840)
*wanders in and hides in a corner*

good couple of days... now I feel rubbish. Joy.

*snuggles* Here if you wanna talk xx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1004389)
*sits in a dark corner and waits to die*
Goddess I am so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

You're not stuipd and I don't want you to die *sits with you and hugs u*

risenfromperdition 16-08-2008 03:33 AM

bleh heather yucky
=(

blondiebear 16-08-2008 04:07 AM

*hugs amanda*
*hugs heather*

Leaves a box of snuggly hugs for anyone else who wants or needs or just thinks one would improve their day

Jetforce 16-08-2008 06:11 AM

*cuddles heather*

risenfromperdition 16-08-2008 06:17 AM

*thanks people for cuddles*
*doesnt deserve em*

Mors Certa 16-08-2008 08:04 AM

Darling Daughter, I hope that your headache is better. Please talk with your doc about your meds, I want you to feel better.

*waves at everyone then closes and locks door again*

blondiebear 16-08-2008 03:47 PM

I feel awful this morning. I almost SI'd last night. I think I've been close to doing it for a week now. Character defect of needyness.

MammaMia 16-08-2008 07:27 PM

Please don't do it Susan, you've done so well :)

Detour. Derail 16-08-2008 08:11 PM

It was never supposed to go this far...

Bambi 16-08-2008 08:51 PM

please help iam really scared.(MAY TRIGGER)

hi everyone please may I check in because i have just cut really badly, And I just Cant stop cutting. And iam so scared because Iam so unsafe and Iam so scared of what I will do to myself tonight. i have been looking at suicide websites all day and Iam so close to ending it all. Iam so scared because i really dont know how to keep myself safe from myself. does anyone know what i can do or where i can go to get some help? because it is a weekend and it is out of hours, And I just feel so Isolated and so Alone, And I just cant cope anymore. and as hard as It is for me to say this, I know that Iam a real Danger to myself right now. And I Know that I need to be some where where somebody will be able to keep me safe because I just cant stop cutting, Lost count of the number of times I have cut In the past hour. And I just want to be dead, I think I need to be sectioned because Iam A real Danger to myself.
sorry to bother You guys but I dont know where else to go or who else to turn to:crying: :crying:

Detour. Derail 16-08-2008 08:54 PM

Can't you call the crisis team at your local hospital hun?
or the samaritans maybe?
Theres always someone to speak to sweetheart..
*hugs*