RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 03-08-2009 04:49 PM

*cuddles Alexx* i know that feeling rather well and it hurts *cuddles more*

realflifefaerie 03-08-2009 05:50 PM

*hugs Kahlia* yay for getting the cast off. Hope physio helps things move a bit quicker.

*hugs shadowed seraph tightly*

*hugs zowie* feeling ill's not fun, maybe have a nap?

*hugs VoiceofReason* I agree with the others, you're better off without him.

I really really cant do this. Slopes back off to the denial tent for a little while longer

youonlyliveonce 03-08-2009 05:52 PM

really struggling but home 2morrow but they r expecting this holiday to have helped. argh then my ot leaves me and im bk to square one. brought more pillls out here i know i shudnt of but oh well. dont even know what is happening with my cmht when i get bk cus she had swine flu before i came away and she plans to dischrage me on weds so i dont know wats happening. gd thing is got a gd tan lol but my mood is pretty shitty still and im just snapping at the family and making life difficult for them i hate being like this. sobs cnt do this

SoMuchMore 03-08-2009 06:51 PM

Sorry to hear everyone is struggling right now.

*big hugs for all*

zowie 03-08-2009 07:36 PM

Ugh. Maybe I have swine flu, I'm going to have a look on the nhs website at the symptoms...

Damnation. 03-08-2009 08:48 PM

Happy birthday, Jade. I miss you.

On an unrelated note: UGHHH

zowie 03-08-2009 09:51 PM

I need a drink. I shouldn't, since I'm ill, but I need something to cheer me up. xxx

Detour. Derail 03-08-2009 10:42 PM

hmmmmm. I dunno what to do with myself.
*stupid dance*
This isnt even real happiness. This is happiness that is small and white and sugar coated...washed down with water or wine.
grrr. *shakes fist*
I wish I could have a cuddle.
I really need to stop looking at his profile...everytime I see "in a relationship with" i feel alittle bit more dead inside.
He told her he loved her after two days....he wrote on his wall that she's "a keeper". that should be me!!
I dont want to be alone.
Everything is falling apart.

Detour. Derail 03-08-2009 11:54 PM

*roams around* no one is here :'(
helllloooooooo?
*bakes a million batches of cookies*

Kahlia1981 04-08-2009 02:14 AM

*leaves everyone hugs*

I woke with my wrist in pain this morning and have done my exercises as recommended by the physio. I just hope that the pain stops. I go to see the orthopaedic surgeon in a couple of hours and am hoping that goes well.

Wish me luck!!

zowie 04-08-2009 02:18 AM

Why am I drinking again? Oh yeah, because I'm stupid.

Kahlia1981 04-08-2009 02:20 AM

*hugs Arwen* ~ You aren't stupid ... it's a coping mechanism. Or at least it seems that way from reading your previous posts so please forgive me if I am wrong.

zowie 04-08-2009 02:29 AM

I think you're right Kahlia :( I love drinking, but I love drinking with people. These days I just seem to be drinking on my own until stupid o clock. xx

Kahlia1981 04-08-2009 05:47 AM

*hugs Arwen*

I had my orthopaedic check up and I have permission to move my shoulder a little bit but to stop at the point of pain. No physio yet. My thumb and wrist are killing me at the moment but I've just taken some pain meds to try and get rid of that.

*leaves hugs for all*

MammaMia 04-08-2009 10:22 AM

*hugs everyone loads and loads*

Kahlia1981 04-08-2009 11:41 AM

*hugs Helen*

My wrist is still killing me. But on the bright side the bone is healing nicely.

*leaves hugs and cuddles for all*

MammaMia 04-08-2009 06:13 PM

Ouch, sounds painful honey :(

Have slept most of today lol. Feeling ill again, boo :( Feeling low on top of that. Oh well. Trying to ignore the urges to do a thing or two (Y)

*still hiding in the denial tent, rocking back and forth*

zowie 04-08-2009 06:26 PM

I'm really ill.
I hate it.

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 02:08 AM

I slept til 2pm today :|
Then I got up....went to get some money for my mum...cried...and went back to bed.
I'm sick of feeling worthless. Im sick of not being able to believe people who say I'm kinda pretty. I'm not pretty. At all. GRRR
*hides in denial tent*

SoMuchMore 05-08-2009 02:11 AM

*hugs zowie* feel better
*hugs voice of reason* You are not worthless!

o man.... I suck.
*brushes by everything else going on and goes straight to the denial tent*