RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 07-06-2008 03:01 PM

Good luck zowie :-)

Detour. Derail 07-06-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 827801)
. I really think having blooddrawn is the one of the worst.

you're all gonna think im a weirdo...but i actually quite enjoy it :s

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 827943)
Crisis team should be here any minute.

good luck hunni *snuggles*

blondiebear 07-06-2008 03:10 PM

Saying a prayer for you Zowie!

My husband is still snoring. Lucky him!

I've looked up he local Target store, for those in the UK it is an inexpensive but not cheap department store. They open before we will be there. I also have the phone numbers for the two fabric stores that have a sewing machine store within them to see if they have the tool that I want. If one of them does it will make part of my job so much easier!

zowie 07-06-2008 04:14 PM

Thanks guys :)
Unfortunately they've decided to send me to hospital. They've left for an hour so I can pack, and then they're driving me up there.
I dunno how I feel about it. Relieved, in a way, that they're trying to help me get out of this. But also a little upset that it's come to this.
I'm going to loose my job, she told me if I take anymore time off then I'll be fired. But in a way, I don't care. I don't think I'm well enough to handle work. I'm also glad I have hospital as an excuse rather than them thinking I'm being lazy.
Okay, enough yacking.
Not sure when I'll be able to come here again, so take care of yourselves. Love you all xxx

Detour. Derail 07-06-2008 04:17 PM

Zowie sweetie...stuff work...your mental health is FAR FAR more important.
Hope you get the help you need and deserve and we'll be here waiting when you get back.
Love you hun.
Take care of yourself ok?
*huggles and offers to help you pack*
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

~*forever_broken*~ 07-06-2008 04:21 PM

*cuddles*
Oh Chloe, I'm sorry you're feeling that way... Please hang in there hun, I couldn't take it if I lost you.

*snuggles Zowie*
You're probably with the crisis team right now... I hope it goes well sweetie. The important part is that you are safe, I hope you are *massive hugs*
----------
Exhausted. Graduation today... Cut last night, going to today... What's up with that? I finished uni so I don't have to be mortified because I had to tell my family not to bother to come...*sigh* I'm so stupid...
*makes a tea tray with tea, coffee, cocoa, cake, biscuits, and toast and leaves it for everyone. Retreats to her corner and prays for some tears*

Detour. Derail 07-06-2008 04:22 PM

*curls up in a dark corner where no one can see her*
I hate this.
Please make it stop.
Please...someone...

blondiebear 07-06-2008 04:24 PM

Saying a prayer for you Zowie.

Ally you will get through this. You are just exhausted and overwhelmed. Exams, graduating, looking for a job, looking for an apartment. Any one of those is stressful. *gives you a hug*

sparklyshoes 07-06-2008 04:42 PM

*hides in here for a little while to get away*

Jetforce 07-06-2008 04:50 PM

*offers some nibblies to eat for sparklyshoes*

sparklyshoes 07-06-2008 04:52 PM

*munches on jetforce instead*

Jetforce 07-06-2008 05:29 PM

LOL sharlie'

Wat's up? u okies today?

MammaMia 07-06-2008 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 827902)
Helen isn't it awesome to find something that fits? Can you make a note of where you bought the shorts and who the manufacturer is? I have done that with a nationwide retailer and catalog store so all I have to do is order more jeans/shorts in that label from that company.

Yes, it really is awesome. I mean with a particular pair of shorts, we brought size 8 orginally which didn't fit. So we brought size 12 which were too large. So we finally got a size ten and they fitted. It's so stuipd, because you fit in ONE size in ONE shop, go to another for a dfferent type of skirt say....try that size and it doesn't fit grrrrrr! Really pees me off. Then with the swimming costumes, they were all size 10's. About 3 bottoms and two tankenis had to be replaced. The bottoms were replaced with size 12 and fitted fine. Then takenis wouldn't fit. One went from a size TEN, to a size EIGHTEEN (mum's mistake) and eventually to correct size of 12. It's been annoying but we think all the shopping for clothes/stuff for my hols may be sorted. Just got to check through my other clothes this week to see if we need anything else...

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 827902)
My husband used to give blood and I admire him for it. Then the red cross became a major annoyance. I finally had to threaten to call the FCC to get them to stop.

Sounds pretty good until they became a major annoyance- what happened (if you don't mind me asking?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 827951)
you're all gonna think im a weirdo...but i actually quite enjoy it :s

I dont think it's werid. I mean I love watching the blood....but just cant stand the needle going in that's all lol. I really want to give blood at some point.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SparklyShoes (Post 828140)
*hides in here for a little while to get away*

*snuggles and welcomes you*

Ahhhh I'm off to a party tonight. :shocked: I haven't been out properly for months...we unless you count the meal out that Me, my sister & Mum had. I'm obviously not including the thursdays and sundays I spend with my dad. :hehe:. I'm hoping I can have something else other to drink that just cider, I won't be drinking the beeer- ewwwww! A little cider maybe. It's being called a cider bouncy castle party. Because he wants lots of cider (I shant be buying any) and is having a bouncy castle. So tonight I'll be like this > > > > :hop: :hop: :hop:. LOL just can't drink a lot of alcohol (if I have any) tonight because I have to be up around 8am tomorrow to get ready for work!!!

Jetforce 07-06-2008 05:39 PM

Have fun helen!!

*buys u some cider* Pre-party :P lol

MammaMia 07-06-2008 06:00 PM

Thanks hun :)

Wooooooo alcohol, got any malibu & coke? =D

Right I'm gonna a shower, be back in an hour or so with my hair sorted

Jetforce 07-06-2008 06:18 PM

Of course!!

I prefer midori and lemonade yum yum :-D

Kuwairo 07-06-2008 09:49 PM

^ yummy stuff.

*hides on the ward for a while*

Detour. Derail 08-06-2008 12:51 AM

*stands in her own little corner and kicks stuff*

I.DONT.CARE.ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

Why?...just...****ingwhy ><

You're all gonna leave me soon enough.
Bad****inginfluence...
I'll give you bad influence...
ha hell yeah.
Coz IDONTCARE
LALALALALALALALAALALAAAAAAAAA

Yes.I'm a bitch.
Im a selfish bitchy little whore >.<
Do I care?!
NO

Everyone will stab you in the back or let you down at somepoint.
that's just how it goes.
I'm gonna go.
Gonna run. Farfarfarfar away and not ****ing come back >.<
Theres no point anymore....

Pomegranate 08-06-2008 12:54 AM

Are you alright Alexx? *hugs*

Detour. Derail 08-06-2008 01:02 AM

Not really....
no....not at all.
In fact...I dunno any more.
Im ****ing fiiiiiiiiiineeeee.
Having the best time of my life.
But my behaviour is "disgusting"
I dont care.
I dont need anyone

I just want someone to care....someone to accept that this is me....
oh wait...there are 2 or 3 people who do.
Its just not who I expected would.
I dont want to be in bed.
I want to be in the pub.
Or at Chris' house...or Andy's house...or out walking somewhere...