RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

dark_light 27-05-2008 07:05 PM

Aww zowie sounds like you've had a tough day, maybe an early night would help? or is there anything that will help you not to sh?

i've just eaten too much now i feel fat and sick :(

zowie 27-05-2008 07:08 PM

I don't think there is. Now I've got it in my head, I really need to. I've worked out that I can just do one arm and wear a bandage to work and say I sprained it.
I think I'm going to go do it now.

I know what it feels like after eating too much. I hope you don't feel too awful hun xxx

dark_light 27-05-2008 07:13 PM

I know that feeling, its kind of where i am so don't really know what to say but please take care and stay safe as you can sweets
we're here if you wanna talk xxx
plus remember your one month! try to hold on to that

MammaMia 27-05-2008 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_light (Post 795916)
Helen - i know its easier when people just ignore rather than say the wrong thing, my mum has this weird fascination and always wants to see and i hate people seeing.

God yeah. I mean I don't mind say Jane asking cus I know she won't push it. But my gwad nmy family are far too pushy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 795991)
I just wrote my partner a letter, because he said he wants to be single for a while (long story - There's a thread in vets support about it). Writing it's really drained me.
Plus I went to a funeral today which bought me down.
And I know that tonight I'm going to break my one month free of SH.

*snuggles* I hope writing did help somehow sweetheart. I hope the funeral wasn't too bad *hugs* Just remember all the good times yea? I do hope you don't cut but I know how hard it is to resist when times are real ****.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_light (Post 796026)
i've just eaten too much now i feel fat and sick :(

Sammmme :(

zowie 27-05-2008 07:22 PM

I've just ruined my month free of SH.

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 07:23 PM

*snuggles Zowie, Jo, and Helen*

Understand the feeling fat after eating too much... and how silly it feels at the same time when I realise that my 'too much' isn't too much at all :pinch:

Jo, can't ask fo r an extension, I've known about these papers most of the term... it's my own damn fault that I'm trying to do them all at once the week they are due :eek:

Please be careful Zowie hun

Ugh, can't I just go home and hide and make this all go away? There's no way I'm going to be able to get these done, I'm too tired to pull the all-nighters I'd need to to get them finished in time

Hopeless, absolutely hopeless

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 07:24 PM

*snuggles Zowie* please take care of it luv

zowie 27-05-2008 07:26 PM

*Hides in the corner and cries*

MammaMia 27-05-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 796087)
I've just ruined my month free of SH.

*gentle hugs* Please take care of it hun. xx

dark_light 27-05-2008 07:28 PM

Zowie look after yourself *huggles*

i am stupid cos i have a blade hidden and i know i will do it tonight, i need to. i neaerly did it earlier but the nurses got the razor from me. but i need to do it, neeeed to.

zowie 27-05-2008 07:32 PM

Please take care of yourself, Jo. *warm hugs* xx

Pomegranate 27-05-2008 07:41 PM

Ally, I love you. I'm sorry but I do because you are my American equivalent lol...I have similar paper issues with a huge one due Friday am that I can't do as well as exams and another essay. Ah well....wanna drink wine? xx

Jo, could you not maybe give them the blade? I know it's hard but they will just keep you in for longer if you keep SIing hun. Please be careful xxx

*hugs Zowie* I'm sorry you broke your month free hun. Hope you aren't doing too bad and Beth is behaving herself a bit. Sounds like you had a really rough day x

*hugs Helen* Keep going, your mum means well even if it is a pain in the arse at times. Yay for new clothes though!

*Chhhllllooooeeee? Jeremy? Alexx? Callie? Amanda? Auburn? Susan? How are you all doing?

Has anyone heard from Katey-Lou recently btw? *leaves hugs for people*

dark_light 27-05-2008 07:51 PM

I know i should give them the blade but i know i'm not going to, i really need this, i can't explain any other way but its been building and i neeeed to do it. I'm hoping they wont find out.

Good luck with all your work, i don't miss essays at ALL!

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 08:00 PM

Jo hunni how did you manage to get a razor in hospital? Sweetie you don't need to cut... It doesn't help hun, as a matter of fact it makes it worse... I know you know that *snuggles*

*snuggles anyone that needs/wants it before returning to her futile attempt at finishing her papers*

**** me

Detour. Derail 27-05-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 796189)
Has anyone heard from Katey-Lou recently btw? *leaves hugs for people*

I think she's been admitted. Last time I spoke to her, the Crisis Team were trying to find her a bed in a ward

MammaMia 27-05-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 796189)
*hugs Helen* Keep going, your mum means well even if it is a pain in the arse at times. Yay for new clothes though!

I know she means well hehe :P But yeah its well annoying at times >_< *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_light (Post 796241)
I know i should give them the blade but i know i'm not going to, i really need this, i can't explain any other way but its been building and i neeeed to do it. I'm hoping they wont find out.

I totally understand Jo hun *hugs*

l'il esky 27-05-2008 08:35 PM

does anyone mind if i just cry in the corner.... life sucks :( x

~*forever_broken*~ 27-05-2008 08:38 PM

*hugs Emma* ah, wish I could (I do have a bit left in the refrigerator)... Think I'll just have to make due witha little cutting before I burry my nose in another book. *sigh* oops... Should probably email my therapist too... ****
Take care, Emma luv, good luck with your course work.

MammaMia 27-05-2008 08:52 PM

Ahhh should I be doing this

Pomegranate 27-05-2008 10:07 PM

I have just had the biggest mood crash I think I've had in well over a year. I knew it was coming too, little crashes, worse SI, bad thoughts etc but now feels like I have just flat lined. Not even upset, just feel dark. I genuinely don't think I can sit in my exam tomorrow and write. My brain just will not focus for that long. It's taking ages to even write this and focus. So much to do. I can't even drink or SI because if I do I will end up in hospital again. I miss this exam then I am thrown out of university. Can't call anyone because I won't focus on what they are saying. Have no energy or desire to speak.