RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 11:39 PM

Things just got bad here

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggering: Abuse?
Mum and I were getting along and joking, dad jsut lost his temper and hit me pretty damn hard across the back of the head. Its all resulted in a verbal argument and apparently its all my fault. :(

*clings to wardies* I feel so low. This is my fault.

FlyingNy 04-10-2010 12:01 AM

I'm sorry Sarah. It isn't your fault.

I do believe I am experiancing what one may call a mental breakdown type thing. Haha, how funny. I'm feeling none of this. The Ice Queen has me now, it's not just a mask, it's becoming me. I FEEL NOTHING *Evil laugh* mwahaha!

shadowedsoul 04-10-2010 12:07 AM

cuddles lia, im getting worried about you.
cuddles sarah, lia's right none of this is your fault, none of it.
curls up and trys to block out the pain.

SparkleKitten 04-10-2010 12:07 AM

*clings to Lia* thanks

Thanks Jill *huggles*

I'm going to go to bed and get out the way, night wardies. You're all super amazing x

shadowedsoul 04-10-2010 01:25 AM

erm just wrote out stuff i being thinking about, but i couldnt make myself post it. damn it what im i so scared off. curls up and hides

lizliz 04-10-2010 04:33 AM

*finds and empty corner to hide in*

risenfromperdition 04-10-2010 05:40 AM

*sits in corner and waves to everyone before falling asleep*
i spies kahlia :)

Doikers 04-10-2010 09:53 AM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Sarah*It's not your fault , really .

*Hugs LizLiz* Hi :)

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs all my other wardies*

shadowedsoul 04-10-2010 10:14 AM

Huggles all. Great another day to feel utter crap, anther day were I realise that I was to scared to attempt something stuiped. Curl up and crys. Sorry none of you need this. =[

Doikers 04-10-2010 10:18 AM

*Hugs Jill*

Doikers 04-10-2010 11:26 AM

Well the Houseing benifit assesor lady came just now , she was here for 5 minutes Max , ask a few questions , Name , postcode , are you on income support ........ and had me sign the form and left , she seemed nice and was plaesant and came early *YEY* , So releived that it's over , she didn't even want to look at my bank statement or income support letter like the letter said to have ready . I offered her tea but she didn't want any , SO glad it's over :)

Doikers 04-10-2010 12:24 PM

Ummm I'm at the cyber cafe "volunteering" heh , In all honesty I sat in a chair for 20 minutes before being told I can use the computers hmmm , am I volunteering ? I'm here though, I guess I just have to wait to be told what to do .......

shadowedsoul 04-10-2010 12:45 PM

Cuddles mark. Erm I tried to end my life a few days back, thinking about death a lot lately. Really miss someone and just want to be with them, and I know I can't and it kills me. Got stuiped thoughts running through my head, just want to try again. Damn that's so messed up.

Doikers 04-10-2010 12:53 PM

*Cuddles Jill Tons* I'm so sorry you are feeling so awful , please try not top act on those bad thoughts , You are worth so more than this . We here would really miss you should anything happen to you :S

Louise 04-10-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2516757)
Well the Houseing benifit assesor lady came just now , she was here for 5 minutes Max , ask a few questions , Name , postcode , are you on income support ........ and had me sign the form and left , she seemed nice and was plaesant and came early *YEY* , So releived that it's over , she didn't even want to look at my bank statement or income support letter like the letter said to have ready . I offered her tea but she didn't want any , SO glad it's over :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2516801)
Ummm I'm at the cyber cafe "volunteering" heh , In all honesty I sat in a chair for 20 minutes before being told I can use the computers hmmm , am I volunteering ? I'm here though, I guess I just have to wait to be told what to do .......

It's good your there, though it can be hard sitting about waiting it is still volunteering. It was could you saw someone about income support.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedsoul (Post 2516838)
Cuddles mark. Erm I tried to end my life a few days back, thinking about death a lot lately. Really miss someone and just want to be with them, and I know I can't and it kills me. Got stuiped thoughts running through my head, just want to try again. Damn that's so messed up.

I am sorry your not feeling great, we are here for you. It is so hard when you miss someone. *hugs*

RYUU 04-10-2010 02:15 PM

i have the pills next to me my husband is out and am so close to taking them
dont know what to do help

Doikers 04-10-2010 02:40 PM

*Hugs Ryuu , Put the pills away , please do that, Then put on some music you like and try and divert your attention , Or go out for a walk or put on the T.V. or surf online ......

risenfromperdition 04-10-2010 03:09 PM

*hugs anyone who wants*

mark, glad the housing benefits meeting went well <3

gah its cold =[ should have breakfast... maybe.

FlyingNy 04-10-2010 06:43 PM

Ha, no one cares. Lol.

It would seem that I have truly cracked...ROFL.

Doikers 04-10-2010 06:54 PM

*Hugs Lia* I care , I really do , I've had a stressful day , kind of , I really didn't know what to say . I am a bit concerned about you , are you sort of numb ? I know that feeling . I'm sorry I didn't post earlier .