RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 10-05-2010 08:17 PM

Yes Mark, playing on WoW for those few hours til meds and bed time after my 'slip up' did indeed keep my mind focused and it was far better to be playing alongside someone with interaction to help keep me completely focused too and it was good to feel useful. I'm prob going to go on there in a bit once I've sorted myself out something to eat. Thanks for the hugs.

Thanks for the cuddles Crimson. Do you know your quite scary when you've got your arms folded like that?! Do you have to do that to try and keep work and home in order? How are things, or should I not ask?!

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 08:25 PM

thanks for the cuddle April,just being told that our sale date has being brought
forward,and everthing that in the sale
neededs to be sorted tonight,there
is a lot of stuff as it's a big department
argh!!!!just shoot me now. =/

Proud Plumeria Sister
The following content has been hidden - Reason : My rant/vent thread
to head back to work,that the ladies s
fri as they first said. And to top all that off they want it
sorted out tonight,highliighted

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:38 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the cuddles Crimson. Do you know your quite scary when you've got your arms folded like that?! Do you have to do that to try and keep work and home in order? How are things, or should I not ask?!
If only that worked at home. (11 days till G is out of my home *happy dance*) At work it does help though. If the file clerk ain't happy ain't nobody happy around here lol. I had a pleasant mothers day yesterday (treated like a princess most of the day, but I had to cook my own dinner) and today is going good so far... Eating healthy and drinking plenty of water, getting stuff accomplished. Got my comp back up and running and had planned on playing WoW this weekend but something about being spoiled made me not mess with the comp :D
How are you doing today?

jonikd 10-05-2010 08:49 PM

*peeks in and sits jealously watching everyone talking to and hugging each other*

Doikers 10-05-2010 08:50 PM

Hey JK *Hugs* How are you this morning?

SoMuchMore 10-05-2010 08:53 PM

*jumps on JK* Hi! Don't be jealous, we like to hug you too! *super-hugs*

*cuddles everyone else* sorry i dont have time to catch up on replies right now. Im just taking a quick break from studying.... After Tuesday night I will officially be done with all this uni work for the semester!

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 08:55 PM

*hugs JK* how are ya?

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 08:55 PM

Heya JK... *cuddles* How are you, love? It must be early where you are, since it's only 3pm here...

I spy a Mark and a Laura, too!! *cuddles*

Went to the dentist's for my appt and HARUMPH!!!!!! Had 4 shots of Novocaine and it was a LOT of Novocaine... and my tooth still wasn't numb enough for the drilling so I got another temporary filling. *sigh* Frustrating as all get out, but oh well. :(

At least I got to go to the library... and I got an Icee at Walmart (Subway) to help with the soreness that comes after having those shots. :-/ Blah. My tongue is still numb but it hurts? can't quite figure that one out...

And the heat is STILL not on... it's freezing in here... :(

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 09:01 PM

OH, and remember how I was upset about an order I made online where I switched the billing & shipping zipcodes? Well, that got straightened out!! so I don't feel so stupid now. :D I'm happy... and I got "April Rain" by Delain in the mail today... loveeee it. :)

My mouth is still numb and Jarrod makes fun of how I talk. *growls* Lol...

*hides*

jonikd 10-05-2010 09:08 PM

hmmm, thanks you lot. Feeling a bit precious this morning, jumped on to see what you're all up to and so much has happened that I can't even begin to reply to you all. Sorry :(

Tonight I'm going to try and catch up on what's happening for my wardmates, you all matter to me and are an important part of my life, which probably sounds odd but that's just the way it is ;)

I'm OK I think, just need to ground myself somehow. When I think too hard about things my brain feels like a puffer fish, boom, just like that I "puff up" and I can't think about stuff clearly.

Anyway, it is 7am here and I'm starting work for the day, about to go and grab a desperately needed coffee.

Love to you all, please be gentle with yourselves.
*hugs Laura, Crimson, Mark, April tight*

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 09:13 PM

*Hugs Ally* What's wrong hun? PM me if you want to talk - sorry i've not gotten around to replying to the other one yet, i'll do it now :) Chin up babe.

Mark - Honoury welshy is just as good dude! Have you developed the accent? Men with welsh accents = phrwoar! ;D

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 09:13 PM

Oh and *hugs for all* x

Doikers 10-05-2010 09:18 PM

Quote:

Men with welsh accents = phrwoar!
Really ? I occaisioally slip into a Welsh accent , mainly when I'm takling with a VERY Welsh person , I do it with every accent , I subconciously pick it up , but then I drop in a West country/ Wiltshire accent .ooh aRRR lol

NoOnesFool 10-05-2010 09:26 PM

Ahaha i have family in wiltshire and grew up on a farm myself in Cambridgeshire - but don't believe i have a "farrrrrrrrmers accent" (ooarrr!) - but i always do it (usually when under the influence..aha).
I must say, Irish accents on men are better..but i'll settle for welsh. I think you should do a voice recording and send it to me, hahah. I have a thing for American and Australian accents aswell. It's an accent thing....

Am i hiijacking the thread?! Ahum.

Scarletdreamer 10-05-2010 09:27 PM

*pokes Mark* Sent you an email. :)

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 09:43 PM

Yay! It reached 50 degrees today. *wanders off and sits alone in the corner*

MammaMia 10-05-2010 09:44 PM

I spy a Crimson, Mark && April :D

Doikers 10-05-2010 09:47 PM

*Hugs Helen* Hows your day been?

PoisonedApple 10-05-2010 09:50 PM

*waves at helen*

shadowedsoul 10-05-2010 10:14 PM

Oh my god my work gets worse and worse. why the hell
would you have q stocktake and a sale on the same day,
and why only tell us tonight,then expect us to set up tonight
complete muppets.damn it I'm so stressed out.