RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Seraphsigh 17-12-2008 12:48 AM

Yay Kahlia, I'm so excited for you! Helen darling congratulations on getting ahead in the battle, eh? I'm proud of you.
*hugs everyone individually but only after slathering on lots of antibacterial lotion and putting on a face mask*
*selects a very yellow crayon and some paper*
Maybe if I scribble in yellow it'll brighten things up a little.

Ileana 17-12-2008 01:03 AM

*waves and hides again*

Seraphsigh 17-12-2008 01:06 AM

Hi Ileana. How ya doin'?

*growls*
I just fell off the wagon BIG time.

*goes back to scribbling in yellow and blowing nose*

MammaMia 17-12-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monarkh (Post 1290711)
Yay Kahlia, I'm so excited for you! Helen darling congratulations on getting ahead in the battle, eh? I'm proud of you.

Thank you :woot:

Damnation. 17-12-2008 01:20 AM

O_O This place moves faster than I thought

MammaMia 17-12-2008 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1290777)
O_O This place moves faster than I thought

Sometimes it's slow...Sometimes it's fast...:laugh: and by the way, massive hugs, meant to reply to your post in here earlier but forgot :pinch:

Damnation. 17-12-2008 01:50 AM

Just got to get into the habit of checking it more often then I guess, lol *hugs back*

x_o Does time seem to be moving really slowly for anyone else, btw?

MammaMia 17-12-2008 02:30 AM

Yeah maybe.

I don't know. Sometimes it does, but not sure if it does right now.

Damnation. 17-12-2008 02:42 AM

Well, as of late, just three minutes feels like it's been ten, if not longer to me o.O;

MammaMia 17-12-2008 04:13 AM

Oh dear.

Am so ****ing triggered.

Damnation. 17-12-2008 04:32 AM

>__< *Hugs tightly* I really know how you feel

zowie 17-12-2008 10:03 AM

*Hugs Helen and cyanide (name?)*
Just ate breakfast which totally goes against my one meal a day rule. Gah.
Three days left of college and then I've got many many plans which I'm looking forward to.
Friday's going to be a fab day, last day of college and first day of one month free :D Oh, and I'm going to re-dye my hair. I love it when my hair's freshly dyed and it's a really bright purple XD
Love you all xxx

Snuffles 17-12-2008 10:26 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Helen hope your ok now.. Hope your slept well, sorry I didn't come back, lunch took longer (and yes we were lazy and got takeaway haha)

*cuddles Dayna* Hope your feeling better too! Being triggered sucks >_<

Zowie.. I know it's early, but well done on one month! *squishes* Have fun with all your plans!! Woohoo.. sounds fun :P

Me... been ok... had a breakdown over the weekend.. didn't think some of the stuff I was upset over had really gotten to me. Am so embarassed though. Wasn't just in front of my bf but also our neighbour and her boyfriend and his flatmate. one thing I was upset over was the baby thing.. the flatmate was like 'why dont u just have a baby?' i was like its NOT that easy grrrrrr then he starts asking bout my fertility.. and I'm like.. thats NOT the problem.. grrr but nope.. didn't listen to me. And like 2 days before the breakdown I had to put up with someone saying I don't deserve to be on govt benefits >_< and yeah.. just got to me.. I'm dreading xmas. Really miss my mum. I was so triggered over the weekend too.. Stupid alcohol >_<

Kahlia1981 17-12-2008 01:23 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 17-12-2008 01:30 PM

*squishes Dayna* Hope you're feeling less triggered hun.

*squishes Zowie* WOOOOO for Friday!! Am so excited for you hun and well done on eating breakfast :)

*squishes Katie lots and lots* Ignore those twats, and I promise once you've gotten through Christmas, things should be a lot easier, or at least a bit.

*squishes Kahlia* How you doing babe?

Mary Anne 17-12-2008 01:30 PM

Kahlia - great news on your uni place, well done.

Appears my flu has been stress induced, think we all seems to be suffering from colds/flu just now. Beechams hot lemon is keeping me going right now.

*tissues and hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 17-12-2008 01:33 PM

Mary Anne, stress induced flu eh? That's odd, but possible I suposse, and just happens to come on when everyone else is sick.

I mean I've got a cold coming down, or so I thought anyway, time shall tell. But I've got a cough that won't buggar off and now it's getting worse, because my mum has a really bad one :(

Snuffles 17-12-2008 01:55 PM

:O Kahlia! I wanna get into QUT! HOpefully for 2010. Well done!! Grats on getting a place!! I'm at Griffith at the moment =)

Thanks Helen... I want it over and done with... maybe it will be easier.. but then I have to get through February >_< not looking forward to it.... gah
Feel like crap.. Will ignore those twats... but grrr just feel so unwanted and feel like no one gives a **** >_<

MammaMia 17-12-2008 02:04 PM

I know you want it all over and done with, just think, two weeks time and it'll be January :O February will be a really hard month babe, but I know you can do it. You'll have us by your side and of course Trent and your family *snuggles* Try not to think about February now. Just take it a day at a time, and work through getting through that day, espically if you know it's not going be an easy day.

I'm sorry you feel like crap, but please do ignore those twats, they're not worth wasting your emotions over. Trust me babe, you're not unwanted and people DO give a ****. I know a give a **** big time. You're always there for me, encouraging me when I'm studying, and supporting me through **** times. You know I'm always going to do the same. Loves you so much <3

Snuffles 17-12-2008 02:09 PM

Thanks Helen, just want I needed to hear =) just over in my other forum, a chick set up a thread for another chick saying 'always here for u, uve had a rough year etc etc' and I dunno.. just makes me feel small.. I mean, haven't I had a rough year as well? Plus another thread I set up about finding out details of mums death, tonight I wrote in it saying I don't think I can do it.. and no one's replied. Yet when certain other people start their threads about shitty stuff in their life it just seems like everyone jumps on there to reply ASAP..... gah... maybe I'm asking too much?? Maybe I should just forget about that forum.. don't feel like I'm welcome there anyway... cept for maybe one person... I dunno.. I know people are over hearing that kinda **** from RYL... but this other forum is different, theres only a 100 or so people in it, everyone knows each other.. etc. I dunno.... I'll shuddup.. >_<

Thanks Helen =) Loves you so much too <3 Thank you so much =) Guess I'll only worry about those who are worth it (ie you).