RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 10-06-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 837238)
Wow Helen, good job... *wonders how many shoes SHE has...*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 837260)
Nice amount there Helen =)

Thank you ;-)

5 WEEKS TIL I'M ON HOLIDAY :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

Kuwairo 10-06-2008 09:14 PM

^ Lucky! Where you off to?

Katch, I've been on RYL for years hun. Just not vets, it's all new cos now I feel old enough =) and you all seem really lovely.

Katch 10-06-2008 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 837501)

Katch, I've been on RYL for years hun. Just not vets, it's all new cos now I feel old enough =) and you all seem really lovely.

my mistake - i nearly asked you if you'd been on ryl for a while and then i thought how stupid i was coz it says at your signature Join date May 2008. Oh well - i try to use my brain but it gets quite a bit wrong. I've only just found the site - wish I'd found it years ago

Kuwairo 10-06-2008 09:22 PM

Yeah sorry I'm a tad confusing - had to change my account. I've had quite a few - case of paranoia.
At least you have it now. I love the place. =)

~*forever_broken*~ 10-06-2008 09:38 PM

*cuddles you all on the way to her corner for a nap*

Katch and Ku, sounds like y'all are having a good conversation :-D

Hana luv, Katch is right, we all have those times that we feel crap and don't know why. Guess it comes with the territory*snuggles*

*sets up camp in her corner to take her nap*

Kuwairo 10-06-2008 09:39 PM

Aww have a good nap!
Yep, I'm just explaining my confusing-ness. I easily confuse.

Katch 10-06-2008 09:41 PM

Hey my lovely neice Ally, i know you have been having a rough time - i've been thining of you - sorry i haven't been here for you but i just couldn't be. I'm here now though so if you need anything over there in the corner let me know - meanwhile i am going to tuck you in safe and put some relaxing music on for you.

MammaMia 10-06-2008 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 837501)

Dominican Republic :hop: :hop:

blondiebear 10-06-2008 11:56 PM

We just got back from our last vacation and here I've been planning the next one. We want to go back to one region of high mountains, and go in September when hopefully the snow has melted and the streams and rivers are low. It is a matter of if we can afford the petrol. That is why I wish I had more work.

I'm lazy today. Worrying about my 17 year old friend again. My cat is cranky. After being with my husband 24/7 for two weeks, I miss him.

cuddles all around.

MammaMia 11-06-2008 12:01 AM

*hugs susan lots*

Ahhhhhhhhh I should talk about me :S

*hides in her corner*

blondiebear 11-06-2008 12:14 AM

I'm feeling lost again. Maybe I should have gone to the fabric store this afternoon put in more cards and seen if they need a morning person. I don't know.

Where am I meant to be in this world? What am I meant to do? I'd always planned to be part of the work force. Being under employed is boring.

~*forever_broken*~ 11-06-2008 03:35 AM

*drinking another bottle of champagne after the leftover half she drank earlier*

Tired. Don't give a ****. Done.

*pokes around for her 'across the pond drinking buddy'*
Emma, I MIIIISSSS you! :-( I hope you're doing alright sweetie.

MammaMia 11-06-2008 04:10 AM

Emma might be back tomorrow or if not, Friday, then we should be meeting up sometime between Sat-Tues :D

*snuggles Ally* What's wrong? xxxx

I feel too awake and scared to sleep :(

~*forever_broken*~ 11-06-2008 04:14 AM

*sits in her corner and cries*
I was so close... About 1/2 an inch to the right and an inch up and I could have done it... I WOULD have done it...:crying: I can't decide whether or not I'm glad I wasn't cutting there, that all I got was a gaping cut (that SHOULD be stitched but will be butterflied instead) that didn't bleed like I would have preferred....
:crying:**** me:crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 11-06-2008 04:17 AM

*snuggles Helen*
What's wrong luv?
*wraps you in a blanket and hands you some tea*

As for me... Just life sweetie... My future just looks black and empty and it's not been that way before (well, it has for a while but before I allowed this depression I had been fighting to take over...).

effervescence 11-06-2008 04:58 AM

exams suck.
chemistry this morning. psychology tomorrow. meaning i have one evening to learn a whole semester's worth of psych. so not going to happen.

ally, im glad you didn't.
you never know what might happen in your life. but none of it could ever happen if you had done that. *hugs*

helen it sucks when you can't sleep. can you do some drawing or writing to help you relax?

Auburn Shadow 11-06-2008 05:07 AM

*hugs*
Good luck with the exams.

Ally, I'm sorry I have no words for you, but I'm glad you didn't do it sweetie. Things can get better.

Helen, I know how you feel, try listening to some sort of relaxing music or something?

~*forever_broken*~ 11-06-2008 05:31 AM

********************************cufk************fu ck********

Itdoesnthelpitdoesnthelpitdoesnthelpitdoesnthelpit doesnthelp

Cutting...
Drinking...

It. Just. Doesn't. Help.

*cowers in her corner and cries*

blondiebear 11-06-2008 05:45 AM

Sometimes I just wish I didn't care so much cause when something happens, I hurt. No word from my friend but that has started to happen so often that it is a sigh and a dull ache.

I really should use this time to do a few things for myself. Like take in the lining of my bathing suit top. Why does the entire clothing industry think that plus size women are buxom?

Nope, I want work so I can't think. But I don't have the energy.

I'm off to bed. I need a double dose of cuddle from my better half. Tomorrow i sleep on the sofa when calls from the county's aa number are forwarded to mine from 9pm to 6am.

irkeninvader 11-06-2008 08:39 AM

Good luck Chloe, I'm sure you'll do fine!

*hugs Ally* Don't cower in your corner on your own hun. *Leaves you a teddy bear for when you get back*

Susan, I know it's hard when you're hurting because you care about other people but it just shows what a lovely person you are to be so worried.

*leaves hugs for everyone*