RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 26-08-2010 03:02 PM

OH! I think I forgot to intrduce myself to Becci :S , HI Becci I'm Mark , *Waves*

misskitty112 26-08-2010 03:25 PM

*hugs everyone*
Maybe this weekend I'll have the time to read and reply. But I'm off to Creative Writing class. Love you!

one_step_closer 26-08-2010 03:45 PM

Reaper, i'm not artisic at all. I ended up cutting and probably will continue to. I'm a mess and no one can help me.

How is everyone else?

RYUU 26-08-2010 04:18 PM

Am sorry you cut

I had a shower but still feel dirty ... i dont feel strong at all i feel weak
cant resist the voices any more

one_step_closer 26-08-2010 04:23 PM

What are the voices saying? You are stronger than them.

taz35 26-08-2010 04:47 PM

*waves to Reaper* I'm taz :)

*hugs everyone else*

Am really not in a good place. My head is a mess. I'm debating about crawling back into bed and saying **** the world until it's all over...

Scarletdreamer 26-08-2010 04:51 PM

Welcome Reaper, I'm April. :)

I spy Taz & Crimson *tackles* How are you two??

Hels, how're you doing?

Laura, you've been awfully quiet lately... how have things been going?

Mark, how you doing now?

Oliver, you've also been awfully quiet... don't blame you after all that's been going on but I/we miss you. :(

Becci, welcome back...

Beki, how are you?

Claire, how're you today?

Jill, what's up, hon?

Julie, are you still about?

Sorry, I think my brain just exploded. >_< I apologize if I missed you, 'cause I know I missed some people... that's why I don't usually do a names-list. Because inevitably I leave some people out & they feel bad about that.

Job interview in a bit over an hour. I am so scared. I know what I'm wearing, I'm bringing along my portfolio (which I had to put together for senior sem this past spring, dunno if they'll care to take a look at it, but hey... can't hurt to bring it along, can it?), but I'm still terrified. I need to find some confidence. :-S

Went with my mum to spin some more this morning. It was fun. My bobbin is almost full of (not quite even) yarn... purple. ^_^ Woot. I wish I could get a spinning wheel but since I'm not good with knitting yet dunno what I'd do with all of the yarn. >_<

*hides in a corner and pretends that she's planning to eat lunch* >_<

The One Who 26-08-2010 04:54 PM

What is the job? Sorry if you've already mentioned it. Remember to breathe! Big deep breaths, and take a few seconds to think of your answer before saying.

I'm a bit better today, I think. Just got a lot on my mind really.

PoisonedApple 26-08-2010 04:57 PM

*waves @ Becci, Reaper and Claire* I'm Crimson!

Sorry guys I may not be able to be on much if at all today but I wanted to let you know... A new volunteer is going to be here to help me (since I'm doing 2 people's jobs right now) and I don't know if he'll be here all day or just an hour or what... Either way I don't want this up while he's here. :(
*huggles and luvells you all*

RYUU 26-08-2010 05:00 PM

They are telling me that i have to cut that i am a failure and that am better off dead

i took more of my chlopromazine to see if that will help with the voices

Scarletdreamer 26-08-2010 05:18 PM

Claire, the job is paid & parttime and is a peer counseling position at a local support center. I was a psych major in uni so I fit the qualifications really well. It would be a "perfect" first-time job, and would also be a wonderful starting position for someone who's still got appts all over the place (lol)... if I get it, I just hope that I can set my own hours. Not sure if I'll be able to do that... but I can hope. Hah.

I'm gonna go get dressed up and read for a bit, then be on my way. I'm so.****ing.scared!!!!

Doikers 26-08-2010 05:24 PM

I know I already said this but GOOD LUCK with your interview!!!! *Hugs April*

*Hugs Reaper*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Claire* You spell your name like my sisters middle name :)

*Hugs Taz*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Lindsay*

The One Who 26-08-2010 05:25 PM

I spell my name the proper way ;)

Really good luck with the interview! Sounds like an amazing opportunity for you.

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 26-08-2010 05:33 PM

Good luck April =)

FlyingNy 26-08-2010 05:41 PM

Hey all

Hi Reaper, I'm Lia. :) Try to remember the voices are just that- voices. They can't really hurt you and you are stronger than they are. *Hugs if that's ok?*

Lindsey, I'm sorry you're so down right now. Try to stay safe for us. *Gentle hugs*

Good luck April! Do tell us how it goes, I'm rooting for you!

Just as predicted I'm out of my poruing my heart out mood. Back to being made of ice. Although it's a massive pain. The bed gets all soggy ;) I think I'm in a good mood right now. Strangely so.

xx

Doikers 26-08-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Back to being made of ice. Although it's a massive pain. The bed gets all soggy ;)
Heh Lia Thanks for making me smile :)

PoisonedApple 26-08-2010 06:03 PM

Good luck April!!!
*hugs*
You can do it! *crosses fingers*

RYUU 26-08-2010 06:08 PM

* hugs everyone *

one_step_closer 26-08-2010 06:10 PM

Good luck April!

SoMuchMore 26-08-2010 06:32 PM

wow almost 5 pages since i last posted... we are moving so fast in here.

*hugs everyone*

Good luck April!

To all the new people I haven't intoduced myself to (becci and reaper.. i think)- Hi! I'm Laura.

One more class and then the week is over (I dont have any class on fridays). I have a feeling this semester is going to be a lot of work.. hopefully i can keep up. Anyway, I am having dinner with the ex tonight. Don't know what there is to talk about, he probably just wants to catch up or something as i havent spoken to him in almost a month. Then i have work and then will probably go out to the bars with co-workers.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I've been so busy this first week of restarting uni... I've read though. I've also been isolating a little bit when it comes to MH issues... which I know is bad... but sometimes it feels easier to just fake it all the time then be honest some of the time. So, brief overview, struggling quite a bit with SI urges... I don't know why though, other than anxiety, but even when i'm home alone and not anxious at all the urges are still there. I've also got some repetitive thoughts going on... or one repetitive thought i guess...its stuck in my head kind of like a song. I've tried to get other things stuck in there, listening to music, slam poetry, I tried writing it out, typing it out.. but the stupid sentence won't seem to leave. Oh well I suppose.

Anyway, I'm off to take a quick nap. I'm exhausted today for some reason. Don't know why, i got almost 7 hours of sleep, but either way, its nap time.