RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

anarchistl0ve 07-06-2010 10:35 PM

Kahlia thank you and *hugs to you too*

risenfromperdition 07-06-2010 10:37 PM

*sits in corner and sleeps*
i tired and bored.
and am full- ick =[

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 11:09 PM

*sits in a corner and tries not to cry*

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 11:18 PM

updated r/v

I'mJustMe 07-06-2010 11:21 PM

*Shrugs and checks in anyway, deciding they can always tell me to get lost and sits in the corner with a blanket and a hot chocolate. The invisible girl. *

Scarletdreamer 07-06-2010 11:23 PM

What's up, Crimson? *cuddles gently*

I'mJustMe, I don't have a problem with you being in here... I mean, I'd prefer the Vet's section be swarmed with people under 18, but a few are fine in my book. :) Welcome. I'm April. Are you okay with hugs/huggles/cuddles?

*huggles Heather* I know that full feeling... it's indeed icky. :( And I hate being bored, too. Ugh. I hope that you find something to occupy yourself and have fun with. :)

*spies a Kahlia and glomps* Hehe... how are you? what time is it there? Must be relatively early morning as it's only 6:20pm here.

I'm really tired. And drained. Just wrote out a lot of stuff in my LiveJournal... verbal vomit... I needed to write it out though. Stuff about how I'm passively suicidal - again - and that seems to be my way of coping with stressors... and how I did an "I don't want to" thing today (cleaning the toilet!! lol, I am ridiculously proud of myself)... and a bunch of other things.

*big sigh, then curls up in a corner with a blanket and a mug of tea*

PoisonedApple 07-06-2010 11:26 PM

*points to r/v* Sorry can't retype it and not burst into tears here at work... hard even thinking about it right now...

I'mJustMe 07-06-2010 11:38 PM

Hey April, were you born on April Fool's day, if you were, you're not the only one. I was. Which is my excuse for this joke of a life. I'm OK with hugs, but only sometimes, I don't always like phyiscal contact, and never if it's sudden, but I don't mind the odd one if I am upset. Not here anyway, in real life though, I often push people away.

I won't swarm, I'm just me on my own, trying to belong and find somewhere I don't feel so lost and alone.

I am off to bed no, I have an exam in the morning and it's important for my future. Night night everyone. Be safe.
x

risenfromperdition 07-06-2010 11:49 PM

dad made me make his stupid sample boards.... even though he's payed me 25 dollars for over 4 hours of work... less than 6 an hour ><

zzzzz.

Scarletdreamer 08-06-2010 12:15 AM

*sets out a box of cuddles for whoever wants them*

Crimson, love, I read your r/v and am so sorry about what happened... that has got to hurt, he had no right to say those things to you... *holds you gently* I hope that you're feeling a bit better now, maybe try and lose yourself in WoW tonight or something, treat yourself somehow? I can understand why you would hate your life - you've been through a crapload of stuff. *more cuddles*

Nope, I'mJustMe, I wasn't born on April Fool's Day. Was born exactly 2 months later, heh. But it would make sense for me to have been born then 'cause it feels sometimes like my life is a joke, too. I'm sorry that you feel that way... :( *sets a hug on the table beside the box of cuddles in case you want it* Good luck on the exam!! will be thinking of you...

Heather, I guess you could look at it this way - at least you got some money for working for your dad. Me, if I help my dad out, it's a favor, but I don't get paid for it. Just a thought. :) I know that less than $6/hour is sucky pay but $25 as a whole is quite a bit. I don't mean to brush off your feelings on the matter, just offering an alternative viewpoint, if that makes sense. :-S

I just finished supper and am SO full. And I hardly ate anything compared to what I used to be able to eat. It's so frustrating, kind of... I don't know. :-/ I get so full so fast that it's got to be psychological... and I have no idea how to stop that. :(

And I really, really, really want to cut. :'( So badly.

*cries in the corner because she can't cry IRL*

Kahlia1981 08-06-2010 12:30 AM

*huggles/waves at everyone*

Crimson: I read your r/v. I'm sorry hun. I wish I could offer you more, but all I have at the moment are *hugs* if you are able to accept them and a *safe care package* if you are not.

I'mJustMe: Do you mind if I call you Lia? I'd just like to say welcome, and good luck on the exam.

April: Thanks for the glomping and the hugs. :p *hugs back* It was about 8:20 am when you spied me on here, lol. By the way, I didn't say it before but I loved the pic of you and the cello. I have to confess I've never really gotten into string instruments (although I can play violin) but the cello was brilliant, as are you!

-- The bus has come to take me to the doctors so I'll catch up later!

MammaMia 08-06-2010 12:38 AM

*sneaks in and hides under a blanket*

Welcome to all our new warders by the way :) I'm Helen :) xx

Scarletdreamer 08-06-2010 12:50 AM

i'm not safe i'm not safe i'm not safe i'm not safe

:crying:

i just want it to be over. is that too much to ask??

MammaMia 08-06-2010 12:51 AM

*hugs April tight*

Scarletdreamer 08-06-2010 01:01 AM

*hugs Hels back* i'm sorry...... :( i whinge too much........

*shuts up* :'(

frenchhorn 08-06-2010 01:02 AM

*hugs April lots with safe hugs*

*hugs Helen*

MammaMia 08-06-2010 01:06 AM

*hugs April and Oliver lots*

You don't whine too much :(

I could post about so much right now but I'm holding it all in again :'(

anarchistl0ve 08-06-2010 01:14 AM

*hugs April and Hels*

is it sick and wrong i wish someone I am related to, to miscarry cause im jealous and she dont want the baby anyways AND shes not married. then again i cant be to jealous im married and have a 8mo old

MammaMia 08-06-2010 01:18 AM

How do you even know how heartbreaking a miscarriage is? :'(

PoisonedApple 08-06-2010 01:23 AM

Welcome to my life That describes quite well how I'm doing... but I don't feel like I'm going to burst into tears at the drop of a hat anymore. I think I'll try walking in and requesting the home inspection report. Then go over it with David and see if we think it's doable (I think it is from looking in the windows -since apparently showing the place to me is a waste of time-) and if we think the 200k (the cost of the house itself is 155k) loan will get the place fixed up talk to a lender and see if they'll let me negotiate a VA loan to buy the place as a construction loan. Then when we get the paperwork out of the way walk in and make that asshole eat every last belittling comment he made to me. I may look and sound younger than I am but damn it I am a 28 yr old Army Vet! I deserve some respect when I am trying to do something as simple as look at a damn house and inspection report... I mean really even if simple customer service didn't factor in I myself deserve not to be treated like crap by a sales person on the phone.

*ahem* erm...sorry as you can probably tell by the end I have moved mostly from upset to angry. >.>
Anyhow...

*huggles April* Are you feeling any safer? You don't whine too much... We care about you and want to hear how you're doing.

*hugs Helen* What's up, hun?

*hugs Oliver*

*gives Mark gentle hugs so as not to wake him*