RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 29-05-2010 04:23 PM

Taz, *cuddles back*, am doing better today :) Very very tired though. My best friend's better than she was earlier, I think. She's not feeling very well though understandably.

April, talking to you on fb but *squishes lots*

SoMuchMore 29-05-2010 04:35 PM

April - i just read your venting spot *cuddles and doesn't let go* i'm so so sorry.

*hugs everyone else* ahh i typed out all these replies but then my internet got messed up. I'm a fail even when i am trying to be a good ward mate heh

risenfromperdition 29-05-2010 05:35 PM

you're not a fail sweetie :)
*cuddles julie* im sure your mum will be ok and could you maybe call/email her whilst she's there?
*cuddles april and everyone else*
*offers kat a gentle safe hug if you want it*

*curls up* going out to dinner and had lunch =\ gonna get huger =[

Doikers 29-05-2010 06:04 PM

*Hugs April Tons*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Heather*

I'm sorry we are all struggling :)

Sorry for those I missed with hugs , I just did those on this page , *Group hugs you all*

SoMuchMore 29-05-2010 07:04 PM

*cuddles helen* I'm glad that you are feeling better today so far. Hope your friend is alright.

*hugs mark* you aren't moaning. I hope that you managed to avoid SI-ing.

*hugs heather* You are not huge hun, you are a lovely person inside and out.

*hugs taz* how're you today?

*hugs kat* flashbacks are awful. Hope you are alright.

*hugs julie* i'm sure you mom will come back and it will be okay. You wont be alone forever

*cuddles kahlia* How are things going with you?

*hugs oliver, JK, crimson, kat, april, and everyone else*

I need to leave my hometown... and my family is trying to tell me that i shouldnt. They are even saying that i should quit the job before i've even started and stay at home for the summer. What a horrible idea that would be.
Things are going on... but i don't know how to type them all out...

Doikers 29-05-2010 07:15 PM

HHmmmmmm Laura m I'm sorry your family is putting so much negative pressure on you , you do what YOU need to do for you to be happy , you definatley seem unhappy in your hometown so go for the job if you think that will make you happy :) sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick , am bad at advice , sorry

Scarletdreamer 29-05-2010 07:24 PM

*hides in her corner and cries*

SoMuchMore 29-05-2010 08:17 PM

*hugs mark* no need to be sorry. I appreciate the response :-) I do need to leave home and go to where my uni is b/c i am miserable here. The problem is that I feel like that is just the lesser of 2 evils rather than a solution that will make me happy. I wish i knew what happy was, i think its been a long time since i've truly felt it, or maybe i just have too high hopes for "happy". I don't know. I'm getting ramble-y so i'll stop now.

*cuddles april tightly* <3 u hun. Stay strong

Kahlia1981 29-05-2010 08:55 PM

*huggles/waves at all ward mates*

I got up at 0510 this morning. My housemate's probably going to ask me if I wet the bed lol. Very cold to be honest. Feeling semi-okay so far but it isn't even 0600 yet.

Anyway, I'm not up to individual replies just yet I'm afraid but I want you all to know that I'm thinking of you and I'm sending some very special warm wishes, some *hugs* or other forms of tlc and care packages and also a very special stuffed animal for each of you. That stuffed animal wants to be hugged and loved, but is not averse to being bashed up if that is required.

*walks around the ward to find everyone and hugs them or passes them the special care packages then disappears into the garden to play with Puppy SinClair*

Doikers 29-05-2010 09:24 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* Gosh you got up early ! and you made me say Gosh ! heh . *Extra special early morning Antipodeon Squishes* Thanks for the stuffed animl and package :)

SoMuchMore 29-05-2010 09:28 PM

*cuddles the stuff animals that kahlia brought for us* Thanks! I hope you have a good day. Thats so early to be up!

I spy you mark!

Quiet day in the ward..

one_step_closer 29-05-2010 09:46 PM

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 29-05-2010 09:59 PM

Indeed quiet day for the ward, but it's nice to be quiet sometimes...

*cuddles all*

I wanna go sleep already & it's only just 10pm. Already had a nap earlier, as I was up very early today. Hmph >_> BED, NOW, PLEASE :p Even if I've had a good day for a change aha.

Kahlia1981 29-05-2010 10:35 PM

*huggles/waves at everybody*

I hope the stuffed animals and care packages come in handy. :D
It's a bit warmer now, thank goodness.
I've had 3 cups of coffee so I'm probably going to be bouncing off the walls lol.
My housemate was surprised to see the dishes from last night's dinner done, but my parents helped me with them before they left. Nice parents lol.
Now I just have to keep myself occupied all day.

*bounces back off to play with Puppy Sinclair* - wishing my dog was still alive so I could pat her :(

xxjuliexx 29-05-2010 11:08 PM

morning everyone *yawns* i got to sleep in today it was wonderful

shadowedsoul 29-05-2010 11:30 PM

Hmm hello guys, had a weird day today think I gotten
to the point were I don't really care anymore what they
do to me at work. Not sure if that's a good thing or not,
not sure I care either way. I just feel I'm staying here
for this people iam pretending I'm happy, just so I don't
hurt the people that care for me. I know they love me
but I just can't do this. Sorry pointless post again

taz35 30-05-2010 12:33 AM

*cuddles April* Read your r/v, I'm sorry you feel so alone :( It's a horrible feeling, and I wish I could make it better :(

*hugs Hels* Why so tired? Didn't sleep well I'm guessing?

*hugs Mark* How was your day?

*takes stuffed animal from Kahlia & hugs her* I love stuffed animals :) thanks :) Gotta love when your parents help you get your chores done!

*hugs Lindsay* How are you doing?

*hugs Julie* Sleeping in sounds lovely :) I haven't been able to sleep in, mostly just because I keep waking up ridiculously early for no reason...

*hugs Jill* Never a pointless post in here. I know exactly how you feel, not wanting to hurt those that care. It's tough. I'm still fighting through it, so unfortunately I don't have any words of wisdom to offer :(

*hugs Laura, Jk, Hayley, Heather... and anyone else I might have missed or that needs hugs*

*spies Oliver & tackles him* How have you been?

Scarletdreamer 30-05-2010 12:35 AM

*cuddles everyone*

am still feeling utterly ****, ate too much at supper and so now am panicky over a full stomach, how stupid is that?! :'( plus, jarrod got upset with me for continuing to cut...

i'm so pathetic.

xxjuliexx 30-05-2010 01:07 AM

*huggles april* i dont no how to help hun but i'm thinking of u

Scarletdreamer 30-05-2010 01:17 AM

Thanks Julie. *cuddles*

It has been a quiet day on the ward, hasn't it? Wow... don't think it's been this quiet for quite some time.

I'm still very anxious... been reading so that's helped some, and am helping a girl that I know from church... so yeah... I don't know. I feel really stupid. :( And pathetic. And... well, yeah. :-S

*shuts up and hides in the a/c'd warren*