RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 06-10-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1912680)
Kahlia, hope your back feels better soon, my back is hurting too- well the place under my shoulder is :(

I'm sorry to hear that your back is hurting as well Helen. Mine isn't quite so bad this morning after having a couple of nights in my own bed. *hugs you*

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 1912689)
*sleeps in a safe corner*

*hands Imogen some pillows and a teddybear to help you stay safe in your corner* *hugs you*

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1912798)
Babysitting my little sister tonight. What fun. ¬¬

Arwen I note your sarcasm but hope that all goes well. *hugs you*

*hugs everyone*

Yesterday was a really big day. I hope things settle down today. My housemate admitted that he loved me last night but also admitted that he's scared of love. We had a conversation lying on my bed holding hands. I told him that we should take things slowly and see how they turn out.

My physio told me that they pain in my arm is caused by the scar tissue on the inside of my shoulder and the nerves passing through it. She has cut down on the exercises I need to do and was really understanding. She keeps telling me that I'm strong (mentally) but right now I'm having trouble believing it.

Sorry to have made this such a long post. I hope things are going at least semi-okay for everyone.

~*forever_broken*~ 07-10-2009 12:43 AM

*cries herself to sleep in her corner*

God, I have no real idea why and it's not making me any happier :crying:

MammaMia 07-10-2009 12:51 AM

Kahlia, glad your back is beginning to feel better. Hope your shoulder feels better soon too.

Arwen, hope babysitting wasn't too stressful honey.

Ally *massive massive cuddlees*

This pain hasn't shifted, it's driving me nuts because I can't get comfortable at all!!!

Had a bit of an argument/misunderstanding with one of my best friends today. Hate it when we row, because we rarely do. What an arse I was. Luckily we're okay now.

I just realised a few minutes ago, that Monday marked two years since my dad walked out. Shouldn't matter. But now I want to cry even more. Yet I still ****ing can't. Oh well. Life goes on hey? =/ My mental health assessment went really well though. (Can't remember if I already mentioned that or not)

SoMuchMore 07-10-2009 06:24 AM

*gently hugs Kahlia*
*hugs forever lost and then offers blanket for sleeping*
*hugs helen* glad your assessment went well! Hope everything else eases up soon.

I wish that I could talk, but I always censor everything i say. Sometimes i wish i could just tell everything.
*curls up and hides*

zowie 07-10-2009 05:09 PM

Babysitting my sister wasn't too bad. She threw an awful strop at one point, but it didn't last too long.

I'm babysitting my one-year-old twin cousins tomorrow. Feeling really anxious and paranoid that I'll do something wrong.

frenchhorn 08-10-2009 12:58 AM

*hides in corner*

Kahlia1981 08-10-2009 11:39 AM

*hugs everyone*

Life is complicated but for the moment it's going okay. Just taking things slow and steady.

MammaMia 08-10-2009 02:17 PM

*curls up and hides*

lolly_x 08-10-2009 04:06 PM

In a way i'm scared about tomorow...

18... no longer a child...

MammaMia 08-10-2009 05:14 PM

*cuddles Laura*

Growing old is mandorty, but growing up is optional babe :) You'll still always be a kid etc within you :)

Kahlia1981 08-10-2009 10:42 PM

*hugs Helen* ~ Don't hide hon, we would miss you if you weren't here

*hugs Laura* ~ I have to second what Helen said - don't be afraid of the big 18 ... afterall it's just a number

I'm doing okay. Not brilliantly but okay. The hallucinations are still bad but I seem to be able to manage them.

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 08-10-2009 11:21 PM

Halluicinations suck hun. *cuddles tight*

SoMuchMore 09-10-2009 05:18 AM

*hugs kahlia* i'm sorry your having hallucinations :-(
*hugs helen*

One of my best friends told me that me talking to him is "a lot of responsibility." A few minutes later he was like I didn't mean it like that... but... it's what he said. I lose people... I always lose people.

phoenixescape 09-10-2009 05:47 AM

*wanders in and curls up in a corner*
don't mind me, I'm just hiding from the world for a while...

Kahlia1981 09-10-2009 10:56 AM

*hugs Helen, Laura and phoenixescape (sorry don't know your name)*

I hope you are all feeling a bit better.

I won't do a personal reply here I'll save it for my thread for anyone interested.

*hugs everyone*

Kahlia1981 10-10-2009 12:36 AM

*hugs everyone*

TsvTux has asked me to say hello to everyone for him.

My arm is still sending off pain messages but at least the physio cut down on the exercises and has given me some "nerve" exercises as the pain was being caused by the nerves going through the scar tissue.

I hope everyone is doing well or at least doing better than they have been doing.

*leaves big hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 10-10-2009 01:55 AM

*hugs Kahlia gently* Hope armn gets better soon :)

*curls up*

Kahlia1981 10-10-2009 06:14 AM

*hugs Helen* So do I

*hugs everyone*

youngatheart 10-10-2009 09:29 AM

*hugs* for anyone who needs it. how are you all? samxx

Kahlia1981 10-10-2009 10:59 PM

*hugs everyone*

How do you deal with a diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder? I can cope with Schizo Affective disorder but the diagnosis of DID just blew me away...