RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 11-05-2008 09:32 PM

Hey Mummyof3....I remember reading a thread you posted before :) are you ok? I'm Alexx by the way :P

Zowie are you ok hunni?

How is everyone else?

*leaves hugs and ice lollies*

Katch 11-05-2008 09:38 PM

Hey there, How are you Alexx I'll have a hug that you left but will pass on the ice lollie as I need to lose some weight..

Detour. Derail 11-05-2008 09:44 PM

these are magic ice lollies....fat freeeeee ice lollies so surely you can treat yourself ;)
and I'm sure you dont need to lose weight sweety ^_^

Katch 11-05-2008 09:53 PM

thanks - I've had a bad night so I will have one please - thank you - and I don't really care if they do actually turn out to have fat in them - it wont make any difference anyway

Detour. Derail 11-05-2008 09:56 PM

awww hun *huggs* im sure its not true at all!
Do you wanna talk about your night?

Katch 11-05-2008 10:11 PM

sorry - just finding things difficult - I find it really hard seeing my mum so distressed and seem to keep locking all my emotions away but they are all bubbling inside and I don't know what to do with them. I was so please I was feeling a bit better I even wrote it on my post and then a few minutes later - bang - it's all back again

Detour. Derail 11-05-2008 10:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear that.
have you tried finding a way to let your emotions out?
Maybe writing things down or take up a sport or hobby etc?
At least you felt better...even for a little while. it's a start isnt it? :]
I hope you can get that feeling back, but for longer this time...
Sorry my post lacks abit...it's probably not the MOST helpful thing to date....

Katch 11-05-2008 10:22 PM

Thank you. I am so scared that if I start to let my emotions out they will all come tumbling out and totally over power me - I'm scared I wouldn't cope. It doens't matterthough i'll be fine. Thanks for listening xx

Katch 11-05-2008 10:54 PM

me again - dont know if anyone is around - feeling lonely and as if I am not coping with things - I dont want to be me anymore. I want to go and hide or just dissapear from everything I know. sorry if this sounds stupid.

MammaMia 11-05-2008 11:22 PM

*hugs Katch*

Hun, I have got your pm by the way :) I just need to get comfy and I'll try and strart reading it, but may wait til tomorrow. Not because I don't care, i really do. It's just I'm sooooooo tired :(

Katch 11-05-2008 11:47 PM

no worries. I'm sorry it turned out so long - I just don't know when to shut up!!!

i feel so low at the moment and so very alone, I felt Ok earlier today. I don't thnk I am any help to anyone tonight so I think I may just read a bit - please know that I do care though - a lot - i'm just a bit useless right now. (or rather a lot useless) I'm sorry for always being on here now that I have found it - and I am sorry for all my stupid responses - i mean well but i probably dont say the right things. i wish there was someone here (in my actual life) that could give me a real hug and that I could trust - I really can't remember what that feels like
xx

but it doesn't matter - nothing really matters and hasn't done for a long time
I wish...... that I thought there was a reason for wishing.

effervescence 12-05-2008 02:24 AM

hey katch. i know how you are feeling, really i do. don't apologise for being on here, its what its here for!

hi mummyof3, how are you doing now?

have a good sleep helen.

allyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - your brain is needed in my thread in vets general plzzzzz :) :) :)

chocostashchick 12-05-2008 02:45 AM

*hugs*

~*forever_broken*~ 12-05-2008 04:58 AM

*tackles her twin* Callie!!! I've missed you!!!

*hugs Callie, Cloe, Katch, Helen, Susan-Mom, Alexx, Jeremy, and anyone I missed-sorry about that y'all- and hands around a tea tray with tea, coffee, cocoa, biscuits, and cake*

I think I'm feeling better... That my meds are working better... I DID cut again today and I DO feel a ghost of what was before but... I don't know. And I don't know how I feel about feeling better, feeling 'Normal'... Pretty sure it scares the **** out of me though:crying: crazy, huh? But I still keep thinking that I don't want to do this any more... That dieing would be better... I suppose if I can get a job, an apartment, and a handle on my uni work I may think differently... But death WOULD be easier*shrug* aw well, c'est la vie.

blondiebear 12-05-2008 07:07 AM

I got enough sleep last night but I've tried to do too much today and my vision is swimming again. So I'm all out of helpful answers.

*gives hugs all around*

effervescence 12-05-2008 10:14 AM

ally, thats not crazy, i totally get how feeling "normal" is scary, i mean, this is what we know. think of evanescence -
i want to stay in love with my sorrow,
but god, i want to let it go.
- so true!
hope the cut isn't too bad.

susan im glad you are getting some sleep, try to take it easy though. how is the house now?

my brain feels frazzled.

zowie 12-05-2008 10:39 AM

Sorry about last night. My dad ended up taking all my pills away from me because the crisis team phoned him and told him I was going to OD
Had an awful night last night. She screamed at me so much because I couldn't do as she said.

Katch 12-05-2008 01:08 PM

I'm sorry youhad such an awful night - it must be so hard when she screams at you - sing a song in your head or count to 100 to try and block her out a bit. Thinking of you

Detour. Derail 12-05-2008 01:25 PM

*storms in and glares*
stupid woman....she's sat glaring at me...
"this is an awful lot of printing" she said. Yes thats because I have an awful lot of printing to do....and no I CANT go to the library you stupid woman because then I have to PAY and if I had the money to PAY for my printing then I wouldnt be printing off so many ****ing CV's would I?!?!
GAH ><
*looks around for something to steal...just to spite her.*
I wouldn't mind if she was a librarian....but then again a librarian wouldnt tell me off for putting a printer to its proper use.....she's just some woman who gets paid to sit in a room all day doing **** all and telling you how many sheets of paper you can use.
She should DIAF :@

Katch 12-05-2008 01:59 PM

Hi Alexx - sounds like you have had a fun morning - if a printer isn't for printing what's it for. And printing CV's is such a worthwhile thing to print - hope you have managed to cool off a bit now - and I hope the printer gets stuck next time she tries to use it!!!!
Hugs to you