RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 19-10-2010 09:10 PM

Laura I bet concerns about the future is very very normal indeed , I reckon your life will work out amazing :) I hope it does *Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson*

Thankyou both :)

I better get to bed , you okay here Laura? , I kind of feel I'm abandoning you, I'll stay if you want for a bit :)

Kahlia1981 19-10-2010 10:13 PM

*huggles all*

Congrats on the two days free Mark. :-)
- JK: Nice to see you drop by and I hope you managed to get some sleep. :-)

Sorry for the lack of individuals, the brain isn't fully functional yet and the ward started to pick up again.

A person IRL sent me a link to this YouTube vid and in a way I wish it for all of you so I want to share it with you all. It is a country song, so feel free not to watch, but also feel free to look at the lyrics. Or not, it's a "free world". :-p
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw[/ame]

TheSuffererComplex 19-10-2010 10:20 PM

*hugs everyone* just stopping by again, hope everyone is doing good. =]

Awesome Mark, keep up the good work! *hugs*

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 10:27 PM

Sorry I went away guys, I've been concentrating on my knitting to keep my brain where it should be and it is far too easy to lose many, many hours to it!

Mark, well done on the SI, every day is a victory worth celebrating *hug*

Laura, worrying about the future is fairly normal, which is good! A bit of normal, human worrying about the future is perfectly healthy if you ask me.

SoMuchMore 19-10-2010 10:34 PM

*hugs mark* it was ok that you went to bed, no worries. hope you are sleeping well.

*hugs kahlia* im not a huge fan of country music but the lyrics are good :-) hope you are feeling a little better.

*hugs bunny* hope you managed to stay safe.

*hugs josh* good luck on your date tonight. hope you are doing okay.

*hugs crimson* how r u doing?

I had to step out for class... now on a half hour break before my super boring night class.. tuesdays put me to sleep heh.

SparkleKitten 19-10-2010 10:56 PM

*cuddles wardies*

Tuesdays are so full of stress for me. I was late up, the weather was awful, I couldn't afford food today, my bus was stopped and diverted due to a fire, my lecturer is inconsiderate and uncompassionate to my problems physically and mentally and I had an exhausting walk home in the rain. My counsellor was unhappy with me because I SI'd this week and my fiance doesn't understand why I can't stand up to my mum. Sometimes I wish I could just shut myself away and hide for a while, just me and my mind, like a turtle. Man I wish I could be a turtle. Turtles are cool.

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 11:23 PM

Quote:

*hugs crimson* how r u doing?
The following content has been hidden - Reason : never mind the incoherent ramblings of a mad woman
eh... I dunno. Still haven't heard if I'm gonna have an interview or not for the job in California. Found a house up here I'm looking into buying if I don't get the job. Thinking about applying for the loan for it now but then if I do get the job it will all have been for nothing to apply for the loan (since it takes points away from your credit score when lenders pull your report.)...
But then logically in a poor economy they'll be trying not to hire someone they may have to pay to move to the area, which I knew when I applied there. If I get this house up here I'll already have a steady job and could go back to school up here and not have to worry about starting a semester at the university and having to move during it. *shrugs*

...all in all I figure about the same as you with the future worrying. *nods*
How's class going?

BunnyMaz 19-10-2010 11:44 PM

well, big snuggly goodnight hugs to all of you who accept them.

I'm going to go snuggle into my nest, I mean my bed, stick some calming music on my headphones and try and encourage the cats to join me.

Night all :smurf:

PoisonedApple 19-10-2010 11:59 PM

night night bunny :)

SparkleKitten 20-10-2010 12:34 AM

Feeling lonely so I'm going to bed, night wardies *cuddles*

PoisonedApple 20-10-2010 01:03 AM

night night Sarah.

PoisonedApple 20-10-2010 01:03 AM

*pounces* I spy an Oliver!

risenfromperdition 20-10-2010 03:02 AM

hi lovelies <3
ergh. am ill =[

TheSuffererComplex 20-10-2010 04:43 AM

*cuddles heather* feel better!

Date was good, helped get my mind off of a lot, but at the same time it triggered a lot in me. ugh remind me not to see a movie about being in a ward when i'm stressed ever again.

risenfromperdition 20-10-2010 04:54 AM

awhhh.

TheSuffererComplex 20-10-2010 05:01 AM

*cuddles* I need to be held right now. =/

SoMuchMore 20-10-2010 05:16 AM

*hugs josh* im sorry that you were triggered on your date but glad that it went well other than that. here if you want to talk about anything.

*cuddles heather*

*hugs sarah* sounds like you have a lot going on right now. try to do something nice for yourself hun. Go for a long walk, take a relaxing bath, go to a movie. Hope that you got some sleep.

*hugs crimson* o wow, that sounds like its confusing. Do you have any idea when they are making the decisions about who they are interviewing? Which do feel you want to do more? I know awhile ago you seemed like you really wanted to get out of your current situation... if you need to vent feel free to message me.

Class was long and boring. Just feeling really thoughtful now about everything. On the upside, I won't SI tonight, I don't feel the need to do that at all.

Kahlia1981 20-10-2010 05:52 AM

Laura: I'm not into country music either - but the lyrics hit me so I thought I'd share

*huggles everybody*

SoMuchMore 20-10-2010 06:29 AM

Yeah, it definitely has some good lyrics. I have heard that song before and I've always liked what it has to say (despite my aversion to the country sound lol). How r u doing? *hugs*

Doikers 20-10-2010 10:34 AM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs TheSuffererComplex* Forgot your name , sorry , remind me ?

*Hugs Josh*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Bunny*

*Hugs Kahlia* I used to own that song , it's nice if you're in a country mood :)