RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 29-09-2007 08:51 PM

Things are bothering me so much. Silly little things like, why on earth do I seem to have to finish all my psychology class notes, after class. Most of the time, most of them seem to be able to finish theirs in class. My wrist is more easily acheable, I know I'm not used to writing so much still but it's annoying me. We used to write in every lesson when I did french AS last year and stuff so why I am not used to writing yet?

Also my hand and arm are itching me so bad but I can't scratch it because I run the risk of pulling up my scabs and that's the last thing I need at the moment, more pain and everything.

So basically my wrist aches (well I did just do a one side of A4 of writing-when I first started typing this), my head (very slightly, and am used to it), my stomach (possible bruise or damage from a certain something), and I could go on.

I feel like I'm living a lie every day to different people.

Auburn Shadow 29-09-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newlife (Post 294858)
*coughs and splutters into room*
i have a disease which is known as freshers flu-i am back for one night only catch me while you can

xxx

You're not the only one with thst disease. It caught up with me this morning and has been getting steadily worse since. So what am I going to do about it? Go to the pub!

*huggles* Why is fresher's flu immune to lemsip and all other similar remedies???

Feel better soon!

MammaMia 29-09-2007 10:56 PM

*hugs carole*

I'm doing homework on a saturday night, not like me haha!

MammaMia 30-09-2007 01:52 AM

I'm feeling really proud of myself, I'm pushing myself again to get better and stuff. This next few days will be tough but I'll be moving on and letting the bad stuff go....I CAN DO THIS :D

Sugar and Spice 30-09-2007 02:32 AM

*hugs Helen*
That's all really positive hun! I'm proud of you, you can come out the other side!

MammaMia 30-09-2007 03:42 AM

There's most positive stuff hang on;

1. Almost 50 hours free, I didn't even plan to stop yet but this is so good

2. Feeling really positive

3. Feeling a LOT happier

4. Counselling starts again monday

5. I have a lot of support and gaining more all the time.

6. I have met so many amazing people already and there's more to come.

7. I have such amazing friends

8. Things are getting much better <3

9. I have been working hard on my homework and have just finished another piece which helps.

10. I love me haha

MammaMia 30-09-2007 03:43 AM

I forgot to hug back...

*hugs Carole back*

YodaBearInterrupted 30-09-2007 05:43 AM

*sits in the corner and cries*

I don't want to do any of this anymore...

Jetforce 30-09-2007 01:39 PM

Wow...u sound much better dancedance! today :-)

Wat's up YodaBear? *hugs*

MammaMia 30-09-2007 03:17 PM

I'm still feeling good, just sick but never mind.

MammaMia 01-10-2007 12:26 AM

I'm doing bad =|

Jetforce 01-10-2007 07:20 AM

**hugs dance!dance**

MammaMia 01-10-2007 07:24 PM

Tough day :(

Need lots of love && support.

Esp as my parents may bloody well find out about my OD from July =S as that was an attempt of suidice =|

Jetforce 01-10-2007 08:07 PM

Oh that's no good dancedance!

**gives u some love and support, hang in there**

MammaMia 01-10-2007 11:46 PM

Indeed it's not.

I'm hanging on, so many people depend on me atm which sorta helps. My counsellor spoke to my gp today >.< and aprantly he wants to see me. So I went to doctors on way home to make an appointment but can't. Then I got a call around 6.30pm, saying I could go in tomorrow at 9.25, there goes my lie in!

Argh she's just like given me more problems to deal with. Not less. **** **** ****.

~*forever_broken*~ 02-10-2007 11:40 AM

Aww, sorry dancedance...
*sits in corner*
Ugh, I am SUCH an idiot...worse still, I should probably fess up to it (reasons for) in counseling on Friday...anyone know if they freak out more if you write on yourself rather than just cut?

l.e.g.o 02-10-2007 04:14 PM

hello all

i'm back now for a while as i appear to have sorted out my internet problem so feel free to drop me a pm when you need support as im quite likely to give a quicker reply than ive been able to before

feeling good at the mo tho badly harmed last week

how is everyone else?

*hugs all*

xxxx

Johanna80 02-10-2007 05:53 PM

Signs in again but taking my puppy with me. She will sunshine to you all!

MammaMia 02-10-2007 07:45 PM

Things are just ****ing bad.

>.<

~*forever_broken*~ 02-10-2007 08:28 PM

*nods, agreeing with dancedance*
Johanna, your puppy is so cute! Give her a cuddle for me would you?
*sits in corner with her knees to her chest and longs to cry*