RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 09-04-2008 07:13 PM

*hugs Alexx, Callie,Carole, Cloe, Emma, and anyone else in need of/wanting a hug*

Alexx sweetie, why don't you take a bit of a break from your essay? That might make it easier to finish later *snuggles*

Carole, *huggles* it's been my experience that it is usually not 'just one drink'... please hang in there hon, drinking cause you feel you need it is never a good thing.

Emma, I am sorry you're having such an inconsistent day. It sounds like it's really wearing you... I am impressed that you are able to get on here and be so supportive *hugs* kudos to you luv.

Callie... I won't bother you as you want to be left alone... but I love you.

Me... Well, I'm waiting till I can pick up my meds, frusterated cause I can't find a listing for the place I want to get my tounge pierced at that has their business hours (which also aren't anywhere on the shop that I could see), tired, and feel rather lousy when it comes right down to it... I keep seeing myself with my blade at my wrists :Crying:... I know I won't do it... but I kind of wish I COULD :notsure: ... *sigh* SO not cool :-(

Detour. Derail 09-04-2008 07:54 PM

*hugs Ally tight* hold on sweety...you're always giving me and everyone else such great advice...you can do this.
Maybe you could ask someone who works at the shop what their business hours are?

How is everyone else?
*offers hot chocolate, cookies and cuddles around to everyone*

--------------------------------------

So I figured...if I cant MAKE myself feel better....I'll put on some sad songs and go haunt my ranting thread....
you know the scary thing?
I'm always trying to convince everyone I'm ok...but I actually like admitting to myself that I'm down...
I get this funny kind of...pulling/twisting sensation in my stomach and throat...
*sigh*

*curls up in her corner*

Pomegranate 09-04-2008 09:36 PM

arrrgghhh damn pc just deleted my ****ing post! try again:

Ally, hope you manage to get your piercing sorted. Please try and ignore the images and thoughts. Keep fighting x

Alexx, aren't you allowed a 10% leway or something on essays? 200 words is not that much, maybe they won't mind too much? Don't be too hard on yourself, congrats on doing it anyway! I get the comfort almost from admitting you are down, it's weird but I guess it is because it is the familiar. *hugs and puts cuddly lamb next to alexx*

Pomegranate 09-04-2008 09:38 PM

I guess I am just trying to distract myself by replying so apologies if the replies are incoherant and a bit ****. I do actually care about you guys even if I'm not always the most helpful person on here.

Detour. Derail 09-04-2008 10:24 PM

*picks up the cuddly lamb and cuddles it*
*sigh*
Thankies Emma
*hugs*

effervescence 10-04-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifeisabitch (Post 684606)
I just...urrghhh I was having a good couple of days but my 'time of the month' always seems to make moods and whole supposed BPD worse.

have u heard of PMDD? premenstrual dysphoric disorder? this website is good - http://www.pmdd.factsforhealth.org/

u may possible have a form of it.....or maybe not! :) something to think about and maybe discuss with ur dr if u think it applies to u. just an idea cos i dunno how serious ur moods get :)

effervescence 10-04-2008 12:22 AM

alexx how is the essay going? can u use 200 words to talk about how the earth used to be ie. when we had ice ages and how maybe warming up a lot isn't that bad when comparing to the whole earth being iced up? (this isnt my personal opinion but u cld just say it to fill up time) lol.

do a powerpoint on dinosaurs!! and possible effects of increased radiation due to glabl warming on them. like, i dunno, i actually have no idea. but dinosaurs are cool. sorry im such a nutter.

effervescence 10-04-2008 12:25 AM

callie people ask how you are cos they/we care about you. i know it can be tiring sometimes tho (like everytime my counsellor asks it and im like arghhh i dont CARE). but yes. *hugs*

Jetforce 10-04-2008 01:47 AM

ty for the cookies emma :-)

*gives helen some hugs and support* tc of urself there ;-)

For the rest of u, and u know who u r :P tc there and have a good day there :-)

Sugar and Spice 10-04-2008 01:54 AM

*hugs all round*

i wish i was with him now (my bf) i just want to feel hisn strong arms around me, keeping me safe...i want to feel loved and wirthy of being loved. not like some dirty whore just there so they can get their rocks off. i know hes not likr that which is probs why im

always so scared of him rejecting me :(

chocostashchick 10-04-2008 04:38 AM

Carole you are not dirty and you are more than worthy of his love

Alexx hun how is that paper coming?

Emma you aren't alone and you are so so supportive honey you are really great

Alyssa i am sorry that you can't find the listing. did you try googling it? i know what you mean about SEEING yourself doing something i hate that i'm sorry sweetie

Chloe how are you doing hun?

hi Jeremy

Helen hope you are well

argh i can't stop eating PB&J sandwiches i hate the munchies
why did i smoke that? i am such a ****up today

MammaMia 10-04-2008 11:54 AM

Wheeeeeeeee tuesday needs to hurry up, so I can have my net back and hide in the denial tent properly :)

If you wanna know how I'm doing, then read my thread, cus I cba to paste it again.

Arrrrgh I'm so stressed, anxious, suidicial. I was thinking about going to A&E tomorrow as my mum will be London and a friend said she'd come. But from what she told me, her nan is ill and she might have to go visit tomorrow. It's okay, I don't wanna go, I'll just carry out my awful awful awful plan and just HOPEFULLY it might do some damage and kill me this time, or something.....

Hope I can hold on another night =\

Jetforce 10-04-2008 11:58 AM

*hugs helen*

i'm sure u can hang in there for one more nite ;-) just keep urself busy with something which will occupy ur time

tc xxx

MammaMia 10-04-2008 12:14 PM

I don't think I can....oh well least I'll be distracted >.<

*leaves marshmellows and tons of hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 10-04-2008 01:49 PM

God I feel like an idiot.....
I came into college this morning...INTENDING to stare into space and find another 200 words...only....I didnt email the stupid bloody document properly...so..like a fool I just sat there...staring at my empty inbox, holding back tears and WILLING it to appear....but it didnt...
It really got me down...stupid I know but hey :/

Thanks for the ideas Chloe :]
I think I could work that into it then do a brief conclusion....
or just write a fricking LONG conclusion and email it to him later...
I'm supposed to be looking for him now...to give him my research...but I really cant move....
the library has filled up...lots....so I'm sitting here in the corner (god I love the librarians :p) pretending to be invisible.
I felt really crap so I've put sooooo much time into my appearance...
my hair looks good (so I'm told) but I still feel a mess....
and I'm having another fat day :/ (third day in a row) christ I feel about 20 weeks preganant but its odd coz none of my clothes fitted properly this morning...they are all too big :/
Yay for panicking ><
I have...10 minutes to compose myself and get to lesson...it isnt gonna happen...
-----------------------------------------------
Helen sweety, hold on in there ok? You know my number so feel free to text/call me...although I really think it would be best if you went to A&E, especially if you're feeling suicidal...*big hugs*

Ally, Callie, Chloe, Carole, Emma, Jeremy, how are you all doing today?

*hugs for you all*

Detour. Derail 10-04-2008 01:56 PM

I..should...probably go...*takes deep breath*

..................in a minute....

I've just gone from REALLY hot....to REALLY cold :pinch:

Detour. Derail 10-04-2008 05:07 PM

Alexx VS global warming essay...
Round 3
*ding ding*
annnnnd the essay is beating the crap out of Alexx....
she's down....

she's very very VERY down....

:pinch:
*hides*

Detour. Derail 10-04-2008 05:28 PM

105 words down...95 to go...
*sigh*...
there are so many things i'd RATHER be doing...

I just wanna curl up...

~*forever_broken*~ 10-04-2008 06:19 PM

Got my tongue pierced... and it's only a bit swollen lol :eyeroll:
Picked up my Wellbutrin yesterday, started it this morning... and felt utterly pathetic because I am now taking TWO medications :crying: who sucks? That's right, I do.

*hugs* Helen hunni, hang in there luv. Just a few more days (though I am sure it feels like an eternity).

Alexx *snuggles* the match will end and you'll win over the essay, I've got confidence.

Carole *huggles*, you are SO not dirty, and TOTALLY deserving of love, his and that of others. *snuggles you* much love from here sweetie.

How's everyone else doing today? Callie? Emma? Jeremy? Chloe?

*hugs for everyone that needs them or wants them... also a tea tray filled with anything you might want*

I think I'm gonna sit in my corner and just be...

Detour. Derail 10-04-2008 07:18 PM

*hugs you tight but turns away at the tea tray*
I dont want to fill myself up again...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : May trigger ED
Ive only just emptied my stomach...

I've done the essay....
its no good but its done...
just the presentation now...
luckily dont have to do the speech to go with it...

yuck....
Im such a mess...