RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

taz35 21-05-2010 12:15 AM

*hugs Hannah* Not good. Not good at all. How has your day been?
*hugs Hels & gives her tissues* You're not pathetic at all hun <3 Feel like talking?
*hugs Kat* I agree with what Helen and Hannah have said... definitely get checked or tell someone.

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:17 AM

you're not a loser Helen *huggles* it's perfectly understandable and missing people is one of the hardest things to deal with

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:17 AM

Haven't got a Skype account ):
Sorry I thought I made you cry, I don't like making people cry.
I'll get help... I'm tired and really achey and my belly hurts a bit...

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:18 AM

Hi Taz, what's up?

Am okay, slightly stressy about stuff and should probably go to bed but neh

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:18 AM

*takes tissues and blows nose* Thank you Taz :'(

Why does this have to hurt so much :'( Why does the past have to make me feel sooooooo **** :'( I just want my best friend to hold me tight. I know I've partly mentioned all this in my last post, sorry. I'll shut up.

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2308229)
you're not a loser Helen *huggles* it's perfectly understandable and missing people is one of the hardest things to deal with

Thanks Hannah *hugs*

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:19 AM

please do Kat *hugs*

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

Why does this have to hurt so much :'( Why does the past have to make me feel sooooooo **** :'( I just want my best friend to hold me tight. I know I've partly mentioned all this in my last post, sorry. I'll shut up.
Because it's the past, and that always hurts and makes us feel like rubbish ): but its the future that makes us optomistic because you never know which way it can go.
Don't be sorry, and you don't need to shut up, we all need to vent our emotions and place to go when we're upset, you don't have to be sorry (:

And thanks for helping me out everyone (:
*hugs*

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:22 AM

don't shut up Helen, unfortunately our past has dealt it's blow and we have to live with it. If somebody's hurt you then their not worth your struggles, if somebody you love is no longer around, they would not want to see you cry. However, I know that that doesn't really help, sorry :( your best friend would be with you, holding you tight if she could.

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:23 AM

I hate my past. I'd do anything to change it sometimes, yet if it hadn't happened, I honestly don't think I'd know my best friends or if I did, we wouldn't be as close as we are & probably would all be dead to be honest. I know that's extreme.

You're welcome sweetheart :) What we're here for. *offers hugs*

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:24 AM

Thanks Hannah. Yeah you're right it has dealt its blows & I have to live with it :'( But it still hurts & I'm still trying to deal with it I guess? I know she would, I know she really really would :'(

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2308241)
don't shut up Helen, unfortunately our past has dealt it's blow and we have to live with it. If somebody's hurt you then their not worth your struggles, if somebody you love is no longer around, they would not want to see you cry. However, I know that that doesn't really help, sorry :( your best friend would be with you, holding you tight if she could.

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:26 AM

I think that's a good way to look at it, you have them and they have you and you are all better people because of having and knowing each other :)

Kitkat :) 21-05-2010 12:26 AM

Not extreme at all, my past made me who I am today, and through it all, I wouldn't change that for anyone... So in a way I'm glad it all happened.
No one close would want to see you cry, I don't and we've only just started talking... I just hate it when people cry.

Thanks (: *hugs*

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:28 AM

that last post was with reference to your other post not your last one, sorry should have quoted, I know it hurts hun *hugs*

wildly insane 21-05-2010 12:32 AM

I'm sorry guys I'm shattered and have to sleep otherwise I will not be good to deal with tomorrow.

Take care of yourselves

leaves hugs for everybody

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2308256)
I think that's a good way to look at it, you have them and they have you and you are all better people because of having and knowing each other :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2308263)
that last post was with reference to your other post not your last one, sorry should have quoted, I know it hurts hun *hugs*

I understand now. *hugs tight* I quite agree with what you said :) Night night darling xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat :) (Post 2308258)
Not extreme at all, my past made me who I am today, and through it all, I wouldn't change that for anyone... So in a way I'm glad it all happened.
No one close would want to see you cry, I don't and we've only just started talking... I just hate it when people cry.

Thanks (: *hugs*

You're right I guess. I know people wouldn't want to see me cry :( I hate seeing people cry too, particularly when it's my best friends. Hurts me too. *hugs lots*

I think I've stopped crying, sure it'll start off again in a second lol :'( Why is it crying never satisfies me enough, unless it is for hours & hours :'( God I'm picky. >.>

*curls up*

Scarletdreamer 21-05-2010 12:39 AM

**** life. **** it, I say.

Nevermind.

*puts on professional face and is fine* :)

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:42 AM

Beginning to get oh so sick of hearing that people are fine when they're clearly not. Sorry this is not aimed at anyone in particular.

We're here for you April *offers cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 21-05-2010 12:46 AM

One of my online friends is having another of my online friends visit for the summer. I am so ****ing jealous. I have known these people since 2005 and have never gotten to meet them but love them so much. And now they're going to have the time of their lives. While I'm here. Doing an internship and applying to residential treatment. WHAT A ****ING LOSER I AM.

:crying:

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:47 AM

Maybe you could organise it yourself honey? Sometimes if you want something doing, it's best to do it yourself instead of waiting for others to do it, else it never happens. Sad really. Also you are NOT a ****ing loser sweetheart :(