RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 10-03-2010 11:53 AM

I probably should force myself to go for a walk or something but I just can't face leaving the flat right now , I hate feeling so exausted . I'm just blah:P today , maybe I'll feel up to going out after lunch , earlier I got as far as the front door and just came back in :S , sorry mini rant over
* Hugs to you all *

Scarletdreamer 10-03-2010 12:59 PM

I'm glad that you liked "Stand in the Rain" - Superchick is one of my favorite bands everrr. :) I have all of their albums I think... and listen to them all of the time. Let's see if I can pull up another good song of theirs that I think you will like...

"Crawl," also by Superchick. They're a Christian band so please if the reference(s) to God offend you, let me know & I'll delete the video from here. :) I don't mean to offend anyone, so sorry in advance!!

How is everyone this morning? *cuddles all* Sorry I've not been around, been playing WoW a fair bit, but today I will probably be on longer... will be doing schoolwork >_< and housework **gag** (lol... I am NOT a housewife!!)... so yeah. Will be taking breaks to check up on you guys, post, etc., etc. :)

I have been doing fairly well so far over spring break... spending a LOT of time in front of the computer but I got to go to my best friend's house on Monday and got to cuddle one-day-old lambs and kids (they have a farm - goats and sheep mostly, but a few beef cows, chickens, and then in the summertime, pigs). They are sooo adorable... :) I have 2 sheep but they are at my parents', and I also have a goat... can remember when they were tiny too!! Hehe...

Am so sleepy... gurgghhh. Got up at 4:30 yesterday morning & even though I took 2 naps yesterday & slept until 5:40am today, am still tired. But, am always tired, so no surprise there. >_<

*more cuddles*

frenchhorn 10-03-2010 01:09 PM

*hides in a safe corner to try and calm down and control his anxiety, but keep his happiness*

Doikers 10-03-2010 01:10 PM

Superchick are a good band from what you've posted April , I've not heard of them before but I like:) Thanx for posting the video .
I am MAKING myself go out now just a short walk by the canal I think , I don't want to go but it will do me some good I think .

* HUgs April and Frenchorn *

MammaMia 10-03-2010 02:05 PM

*gently cuddles everyone*

I have seriously sore arms :S God knows why, probably from my heavy parcel carrying yesterday??

PrincessSparkle 10-03-2010 03:01 PM

Can I grab a duvet too,is there a corner for me?

Doikers 10-03-2010 03:20 PM

*hands a Duvet to PrincessSparkle*

Sefka 10-03-2010 05:57 PM

I'm too spiky for anyone to love me. Give me a duvet and I'll shred it to pieces.
I'm a mess. So I'm going to come back here for a bit :crying:

PoisonedApple 10-03-2010 06:17 PM

*hugs sefka*
you aren't to spiky for people to love you.
*covers with a fleece blankie*
I don't mind if you shred the blankie... it's soft to lay on top of then too.

Sefka 10-03-2010 06:25 PM

Thanks Crimson.
I like your Eeyore pic.

CrazyHayley 10-03-2010 06:29 PM

*takes some chocolate & insepects it to see if it's low calorie vegan friendly*
*decides it is...munch munch* Thanks Jem - *huggle!*

*huggles mark* how you doing under your duvet? recovered from your walk yet? You should be pleased with yourself for making yourself go out.

*huggles April* no offence taken by me with song, I'm a Spiritualist so I'll just substitute the word for one more appropriate to myself, the sentiment is the same, and yes a very beautiful song but not loving as much as Stand In The Rain. Hope the housework and homework goes ok and I totally get side tracked on WoW too! lol I have to do everything else that I'm meant to before I log on otherwise I'd waste away infront of it!

*huggles frenchorn* I hope that your anxiety has reduced by now and that you're still managing to smile.

*huggles Helen* ooh achey arms from huge parcel....*hands muscle rub*

*huggles princess sparkle* hope you're doing bit better under your duvet

*huggles sefka*....*removes a spike!*....you are not too spikey to be in here, we have amazing abilities to cope with all situations...it seems that I've been beaten to a blanket solving solution in my length of doing replies, but its a way better idea than I could have come up with...forgot we had fleecie blankets in our cupboards here - thanks for that crimson. *huggles crimson too*

quiet1 10-03-2010 06:57 PM

i have to go to that IOP appointment today - in about a half hour. i don't want to go. i am panicking. i can't do this. they are going to lock me up and throw away the key if they find out how i think.

i just want to stay home.

CrazyHayley 10-03-2010 07:02 PM

*huggles quiet1* I don't know what an IOP appointment is, but I'll be thinking of you and hope for the best. It takes a lot for someone to get locked up. Hopefully they'll just get you the help that you'll need on an outpatient basis. Try not to panic - though I know easier said then done.

PoisonedApple 10-03-2010 11:15 PM

i'm having trouble retaining stuff today... like i can read stuff 3 times in a row and not remember anything the second i look away :(
i'm gonna curl up over there a while *points*

Imaginary_friend 10-03-2010 11:16 PM

*hugs everyone* hope you're all doing better - sorry my brain's not awake enough for the individual replies you all deserve :(

i hate myself. and alcohol. and cigarettes. but mostly myself. good times.
*snuggles under a blanket to sleep*

MammaMia 10-03-2010 11:19 PM

*curls up*

quiet1 10-03-2010 11:41 PM

well. i went. IOP means intensive outpatient. i was shaking so bad. my stomach was in knots. my friend came with me and i wouldn't have gone in if it weren't for her. the lady asked me so many questions and it was so hard. i am exhausted. do you believe she asked to see my wounds?!?!?! how is that relevant? anyways. it was a positive experience mostly and now i have to decide if i am going to do the program. i am leaning towards yes. but i can be swayed to "no" in the blink of an eye. i would have to start on Monday and it would be for one week everyday from 9-1. this sounds good to me, but it means that i have to take off a week from work. that doesn't sound good to me. so...everyone else in my life says to do it. i think i am a piece of **** who doesn't deserve to spend a week caring for myself. also...could this seal the deal on my job? will they hate me even more for taking off?

too much in my head. i need to sleep. want to hurt self. release.

PoisonedApple 10-03-2010 11:55 PM

*hugs quiet1, helen and laurastar*

frenchhorn 11-03-2010 12:05 AM

*cuddles everyone* me going into a safe corner, got bad flashback and then panic attack in rehearsal, so had to leave for a bit, everyone all staring at him, not nice.

PoisonedApple 11-03-2010 12:11 AM

*cuddles Oliver and holds on as long as needed*