RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 06-04-2011 02:26 PM

**** **** ****! Katrin , My Keyworker with Alcohol , Who has been covering For my usual Keyworker Sharron ( Who is on Maternity leave ) since January has apparently been transferred to "Youth Offending" with the taking over of the organisation and no-one tells me until I ring up to ask for an appointment , It took a LOT to open up to Kat after deal with Sharron for years and now that I build up some trust and tell her all about my S.I. and she is taken away from me and I'll be given "someone else" FFS. I'm sat here fighting back the tears wanting to just injure and drink and **** the consequences ... OMD I don't know what to do , I don't think I can cope.....sorry

Billy! 06-04-2011 02:56 PM

*Cuddles Mark*
Sorry honey. I don't have any advice, but I'm here if you want to rant. *Squishes*

Doikers 06-04-2011 03:25 PM

*Hugs Charlie*

Kahlia1981 06-04-2011 03:25 PM

*huggles all*

Sorry for the lack of individuals I'm not coping too well right now and can't get my mind straight enough to provide anything of use.

Since I've gotten home it has just been one disaster after another.
I discovered today that one of my universities failed me because I was in hospital. I had submitted the Special Consideration paperwork as requested but they a) never notified me it was received, b) still haven't made any contact and c) didn't obey the legal requirements (to answer my request and provide information on appeals.
Along with the outrageous fees the host university charges ($50 for a credit transfer - with each type on a separate page so 10 pages equals $500, $100 for degree registration and $200 for withdrawing from a subject before financial and academic penalties apply) and the complete lack of support regardless of disability I am not going back to them.
I have already started looking for another suitable university to attend via off campus or correspondence and found a couple that might be applicable. One in particular has caught my eye and upon initial contact the first impression boded well.
Just really pissed off about this. Grrrrr

Sorry for my rant.

shadowedsoul 06-04-2011 03:30 PM

hmm doesn't matter

Doikers 06-04-2011 03:30 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* That does seem extortionate!

one_step_closer 06-04-2011 03:58 PM

*hugs everyone*

Louise 06-04-2011 03:58 PM

how is everyone

Doikers 06-04-2011 04:03 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Louise*

How are you girls?

Louise 06-04-2011 04:06 PM

*hugs Mark* I am feeling ill got a sore throat and head, how are you?

Doikers 06-04-2011 04:12 PM

Not sure , I was okay (Not wonderful but better than in days) , then I had that news and I burst My Bubble , I'm upset but have gone into numb mode..... I'm sorry you are poorly Louise *Hugs your sore throat and Head*

SoMuchMore 06-04-2011 05:54 PM

*hugs mark* I'm sorry about your keyworker. Thats terrible that they didn't tell you she was leaving. However, I know you are strong enough to deal with this. Don't let it over take you.

*hugs louise* sorry you arent feeling well hun.

*hugs jill, charlie, and lindsay* how r u three?

*hugs kahlia* hmm. that doesn't seem right at all. I'm sorry you are struggling so much coming out of the hospital.

I don't know how i am feeling. Too stressed and tired to feel anything else.

one_step_closer 06-04-2011 06:23 PM

I'm not too sure how i'm feeling either. A bit lonely and bored of life I guess.

Doikers 06-04-2011 07:08 PM

*Hugs Laura* I'm sorry you are so stressed and tired , I can relate , different situations , same feelings....

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm Lonely too and Life can **** Off , I will always respond to a PM from you hun , Whenever I log on :) *Squishes*

frenchhorn 06-04-2011 07:24 PM

*hugs all*

Mark I'm sorry to hear about your keyworker, that really sucks.

I hope you feel better soon Louise.

Kahlia I'm sorry about your uni stress and I hope it gets sorted soon.

Laura is there anything in particular making you stressed, can you try sleeping for a bit.

Lindsey I know the feeling of being bored of life *hugs*

Kelly how you doing today/evening?

I've had an ok day, well anything can be better than last night, basically I was in my gp surgery and suddenly this voice was telling me that everyone was going to kill me and I was completely freaked and had a panic attack, when I got to see my gp I told her this and she rang A&E to get the mental health team to assess me, so I went there in an ambulance and was assessed and given some meds to calm me down. The guy also gave me some good info on BPD, as that is my diagnosis, and he has referred me to this safe team, which do 4 weeks of intense therapy to help with self harm.

Doikers 06-04-2011 07:30 PM

*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry you heard voices :( How are the meds working for you?

frenchhorn 06-04-2011 07:32 PM

the meds they gave me yesterday did calm me down a lot, but they could only give it to me then and can't give them to me longterm as they are addictive *hugs Mark*

i'm off bell ringing with my friend now

Louise 06-04-2011 07:42 PM

hugs everyone

Doikers 06-04-2011 07:45 PM

Bell Ringing for what cause Oliver?

*Spots and squishes Louise and Crimson*

Billy! 06-04-2011 09:08 PM

*Cuddles everyone*