RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 18-05-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2304017)
*hides*

*finds Nicole and holds her tight* What's wrong sweetie??

katnovia 18-05-2010 09:59 PM

yah, i know what you mean helen. I think i'm mad enough to understand, in a good way of course. :P no offence meant. You know what, I think everyone who is on here is amazing, amazing for accepting that they have a problem and amazing for reaching out.

*uses magic skills to find nicole and give her a hug, but finds helen has got there first so hugs both of them*

Doikers 18-05-2010 09:59 PM

Hey Nicole * HUG * you ok?

nicole94 18-05-2010 10:00 PM

*hugs helen* i just feel....****. my mums boyfriends here so im uncomfortable, i did crap in my exam today, and i like my friend and know that she doesnt feel the same way :(

Doikers 18-05-2010 10:02 PM

Man so tired *Remembers* I always sleep better the day I have my accupuncture in my ears , I hope I get a good nights sleep and that the urge doesn't keep me up in the night . ggrrr I feel like I should cut before bed , it's exausting hmmmmm. sorry

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:04 PM

*huggles nicole* oh dear. a bit on your plate then. try not to take any notice of your mums boyfriend, just try to focus on something else. it's alright, you're safe. I'm sure you did okay in your exam, at least you tried, right? and i take it you mean 'like' your friend? *huggles* that's a tough place to be in, I know, i've been there. It'll work out for the best though, things have a habit of doing that. wow, that sounded like such a cliche

Doikers 18-05-2010 10:04 PM

Okay , so I'm heading off to bed
*Nighttime hugs Ward mates*
I 've acutally remebred to take my meds tonight , last night I was laying there not sleeping thinking whats up? and then Doh! forgot my meds so had to get up and take them obviously hey ho.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2304027)
yah, i know what you mean helen. I think i'm mad enough to understand, in a good way of course. :P no offence meant. You know what, I think everyone who is on here is amazing, amazing for accepting that they have a problem and amazing for reaching out.

*uses magic skills to find nicole and give her a hug, but finds helen has got there first so hugs both of them*

Glad you understand what I meant :) I didn't taken any offence, being mad is fun mwaahaha :P Well the good sides of it I mean :tongue2: Everyone on here is amazing, except those who intend to cause trouble, but that's my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2304032)
*hugs helen* i just feel....****. my mums boyfriends here so im uncomfortable, i did crap in my exam today, and i like my friend and know that she doesnt feel the same way :(

*hugs Nicole lots* I'm sorry you're feeling so bad sweetheart :( Have you tried to talk to your social worker or anyone who can help you explain about being so uncomfortable with your mum's boyfriend? I'm sure you didn't do crap in your exam, think positive sweetheart, but I know it's hard to do :( You never know how your friend feels, but I would recommend treading carefully if you do speak to her about it & be absolutely certain you feel that way. Just from past experience. Sorry if that sounds a little harsh, it's not my intention :( Just don't want you to get anymore hurt then you already have been =[

Doikers 18-05-2010 10:05 PM

Oh and everyone try and stay safe :)

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2304036)
Man so tired *Remembers* I always sleep better the day I have my accupuncture in my ears , I hope I get a good nights sleep and that the urge doesn't keep me up in the night . ggrrr I feel like I should cut before bed , it's exausting hmmmmm. sorry

accupuncture in your ears? wow that's a new one. I'm sure you can get a good night. do you have a bedtime routine? one that doesn't involve cutting before bed. *huggles* because you dont need to. it wont help give you a good nights sleep, just a bad one.

MammaMia 18-05-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2304040)
I 've acutally remebred to take my meds tonight , last night I was laying there not sleeping thinking whats up? and then Doh! forgot my meds so had to get up and take them obviously hey ho.

*hugs tight* Hope you sleep well & your urges don't wake you up :) Yay for remembering to take meds. If it makes you feel any better, I forgot to take my pill today, so was cursing myself until I took it an hour late. Supposed to take it the exact same time everyday or it makes it slightly less effective for a week in one sense, but that doesn't matter...Okay, you really didn't need to know that LOL!

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2304040)

g'night mark, take care of yourself. sweet dreams. *hands you a warm lavender smelling bear to take to bed*

nicole94 18-05-2010 10:10 PM

*hugs kat and helen* i spoke to my individual thearapist and she thought it was really unfair about what my mum said but didnt say anything else, i didnt have a clue what to write in my exam and the answers are really short :(.
about my friend, i have liked her for a long time, like 2 years, and i tried talking to her about it before, and she was okay with it, but she made it clear she wasnt interested, as she is completley straight :(

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2304042)
Glad you understand what I meant :) I didn't taken any offence, being mad is fun mwaahaha :P Well the good sides of it I mean :tongue2: Everyone on here is amazing, except those who intend to cause trouble, but that's my opinion.

isn't it just? ;) I tell my hubby I don't have a multiple personality disorder, everybody else has single personality disorder.. and besides, I get to have at least three different views on everything!

I agree, anyone intending to cause trouble on a support site like this is just downright mean. (and that's the nice calm way of putting it).

MammaMia 18-05-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2304057)
*hugs kat and helen* i spoke to my individual thearapist and she thought it was really unfair about what my mum said but didnt say anything else, i didnt have a clue what to write in my exam and the answers are really short :(.
about my friend, i have liked her for a long time, like 2 years, and i tried talking to her about it before, and she was okay with it, but she made it clear she wasnt interested, as she is completley straight :(

*hugs Nicole again lots*

I'm glad you spoken to someone else about it, sorry they didn't say/do anything else about it though :( Try not to worry about that exam now, nothing you can do until your results are out. Just keep trying your best, that's all anyone can ask of you :) Ah okay, you'll move onto someone else darling I'm sure :( *hugs*

Argh, is it bad that one of my facebook friends is totally freaking me out with their responses to my status? Haven't a clue what they're on about half of the time & I know they've been drinking alcohol. I'm just being pathetic :/

MammaMia 18-05-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2304058)
isn't it just? ;) I tell my hubby I don't have a multiple personality disorder, everybody else has single personality disorder.. and besides, I get to have at least three different views on everything!

I agree, anyone intending to cause trouble on a support site like this is just downright mean. (and that's the nice calm way of putting it).

That post made me giggle, hehe, sorry :( *cuddles tight* That's a good way of looking at it though!!!

I agree with that & that it was a nice calm way to put it ;)

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2304057)

Well, the exam is done, and there's nothing to be done about it now, so no use worrying about it, right? :) I know, easier said than done.

as for your friend, i think it might be best if you tried to re-channel those feelings. you have to accept that she's straight and staying that way, and use the energy you have feeling that way about her into feeling good about yourself.

****, sorry, that was crap advice, and all backwards.

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 2304061)
Argh, is it bad that one of my facebook friends is totally freaking me out with their responses to my status? Haven't a clue what they're on about half of the time & I know they've been drinking alcohol. I'm just being pathetic :/

No, you're not being pathetic. if they're freaking you out hunny, just leave it alone, ignore them? If they've been drinking they probably wont remember anyway. *huggles*

and it's alright, *cuddles back just as tight* you can giggle at my post :P I'm not offended ;) infact i encourage it. laughter is sometimes the best medication that we can get for free!

nicole94 18-05-2010 10:19 PM

*hugs helen and kat.* yeah, exams done. got like 10 more to go :/. thanks, i know i should get over her, but i really like her. i might try talking to her again, i mean i know from before that she wont be funny with me after, so whats the harm in trying??

katnovia 18-05-2010 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2304077)
*hugs helen and kat.* yeah, exams done. got like 10 more to go :/. thanks, i know i should get over her, but i really like her. i might try talking to her again, i mean i know from before that she wont be funny with me after, so whats the harm in trying??

...hmmm.. i suppose honesty is always the best policy...but what do you want to gain from talking to her?

EDIT: I spy an oliver hiding over there...
ooh and an...oh darn it. name's gone again..crimson!