RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 07:52 PM

*curls up next to Mark to keep him company and safe*

just updated my r/v thread... still a pathetic bitch... i REALLY AM. :'(

nicole94 09-05-2010 07:52 PM

*hugs april tight* sorry you're triggerd :( and i'm glad that you dont have the guts to purge, although i know what you mean about wishing you could, i do too. i cant even restrict anymore. i used to be able to go like 4 days without eating, now i cant even go one :(

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 07:55 PM

i can't have an ED anymore because i've got to be professional. and handle life in good ways.

:'(

i WANT my ED back. i can't restrict much anymore either, although i can if i don't think about it.

damn it all...................

see, am a pathetic bitch. :'(

nicole94 09-05-2010 07:58 PM

*squishes april* you're NOT a pathetic bitch! you're a lovley girl who's been through a lot of **** and is struggling!

Doikers 09-05-2010 08:00 PM

*Hugs April*I read your R/V/ thread, You are NOT pathetic and certainly NOT a bitch , You are a lovely person , cm'ere *MORE HUGS* you deserve them :)

Doikers 09-05-2010 08:05 PM

OOooo WoW Seems to have let me log on now , I'll go on in a sec but will check back in on you guys again before I go to bed :) Stay safe

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 08:18 PM

morning

katnovia 09-05-2010 08:35 PM

*huggles julie* morning hun, well evening here

SoMuchMore 09-05-2010 09:26 PM

*gives extra special cuddles to mark, hayley, and april* None of you are pathetic and I'm so sorry that you are all having a hard time.

*hugs kat, nicole, and julie* good morning and evening and everything in between :-)

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:28 PM

*shivers* god i'm cold

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:35 PM

*hugs laura*
*cuddles julie cos she's cold*

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:36 PM

thank you julie for talking to amy and miel. I was really shocked to find out his name, it's thrown me a bit.

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 09:36 PM

Thanks for the hugs & cuddles.... retreated to my own world for awhile where everything is... I can't really describe it?

Mark, I hope you do enjoy your time on WoW. :D Any questions about it? Glad you have Hayley to guide you through stuff... oh and as a warrior, when you start getting "green" gear (green = uncommon, blue = rare, purple = epic; that's the colors of the names of the gear, not the gear itself) you will be looking for stamina and strength. :) Just like Hayley, as a mage, will want intellect and stamina and spellpower. You don't use mana so you don't need intellect or spellpower. :) Sorry, rambling... :-X

Certainly feel like a pathetic bitch... but thanks again, guys... *cuddles Nicole, Mark, and Laura, and everyone else too*

Julie, how are you doing? It's cold here too, weird for May, and our apartment doesn't have any heat. :(

*hides* :(

Scarletdreamer 09-05-2010 09:37 PM

*cuddles Kat too* How are you, love? Sounds like you've had a rough past 24 hours, from reading your other posts... :(

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:39 PM

*cuddles april and nods* I just want to switch them all off. Supposed to be going on holiday tommorrow. not if i can't get back in control.

SoMuchMore 09-05-2010 09:41 PM

*hugs april* I wish i could say something that could make you feel better. We are all here for you if u want to talk though...

*hugs kat* I hope that you can get back in control. A holiday sounds nice. You definitely deserve one. Im sorry that its been so rough for you the past couple of days.

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:44 PM

April: I agree with laura
Laura: I think with the planning to focus on, and actually getting there i'll be alright. I have to watch my parents behaviour doesn't trigger anything off though, but i'm going to try the ice routine, shut them out emotionally.

xxjuliexx 09-05-2010 09:55 PM

kat they may worry about u more they r just trying to help hun

katnovia 09-05-2010 09:56 PM

okay everyone, I'm off on hols until friday, so don't worry about me (not that you would but it's only curtious). Take care everyone, and I will check back in on you all when I get back. Lots of love and hugs!

*leaves cuddles and survival parcels for everyone whos asleep/hiding/outside etc*

edit: Julie: I know they're trying to help, but to barge in all the time isn't the way we work. the girls should know better. as for miel, well I dont know about him yet. I just feel so physically ill after all that. I just need to be back in 100% control, listening to them but not being overwhelmed by them all the time. *cuddles* you're special hun. remember that.

infact, all of you remember that you are special. heck i'm gonna miss you guys and i'm only off for 5 days!

~*forever_broken*~ 09-05-2010 09:59 PM

*hugs Kahlia back* Hey there, chica :-D

Yeah we've popped back in a bit. Don't know about Em but I am going to try and pop in a bit more frequently... I have missed my corner, and my friends.