RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 05-05-2010 12:47 PM

*curls up and yawns*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 12:50 PM

*cuddles everyone lots and lots*

I'm sorry we're all struggling so much :(

*returns to her hiding space*

Doikers 05-05-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Mark, how are you doing today, love? *cuddles* I hope you are doing alright... hopefully not triggered or anything? right now, at least. :) Any plans for the day other than getting the electric (?) sorted? Good luck with that... *extra-special encourging April cuddles*
*Hugs April back* The gas and electric is hopefully going to be sorted but the electric meter is bust and the gas meter , well there are 2 of them and neither are mine so the wrong meter readings have been taken , I'm confused. An engineer is coming next week.
I am triggered , quite a bit actually , I don't know why totally but the stress of the power companys does not help . I really could cut now *Bites lip and thinks to put it off*

Quote:

I also have no motivation. I AM SO STUPID!!!!!!
April , we'll have none of this , you are NOT stupid and you are going to do your best on your paper which you should be proud of . Also I can totally rlate to having no motivation . I've none either but it doesn't mean we are stupid .*Squishes April*

*Jackie* 05-05-2010 01:55 PM

New here, feeling out of sorts. Not sure if i should be here. Just want to curl up and sleep, some where safe. Hospital always felt like somewhere i didn't have to pretend. Don't feel like pretending tonight.

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:02 PM

*Hugs Little Laura* Welcome to the ward , we are a friendly and supportive bunch in here :)

mouse in darkness 05-05-2010 02:03 PM

*Hugs everyone gently*

Welcome Little Laura. Sorry I am unsure as what to say but I do wish you the best of luck.

Sorry bit of a space cadet today bin staring at the monitor doin' not'ing for the last fifteen or so minutes. Not even motivated to spell right grrrr.

*Hands out cookies and milk to anyone who wants one*

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:06 PM

*hugs Mouse in Darkness* Grrrr I hate it when I can't get motivated:(

mouse in darkness 05-05-2010 02:09 PM

Thanks. Hope you is well.

Gotta go *hugs*

Scarletdreamer 05-05-2010 02:12 PM

Am so nervous... going for my internship "interview" in a matter of moments, am so scared!! :( I have no idea what to expect and I don't know if she expects a copy of my resumé or not... and as I don't have a copy available, really, then... well, she won't be getting one. :( I feel SO ****ING STUPID.

Oh well. Just had to vent, sorry... Little Laura, I promise I'm not always like this!! lol... Welcome to the ward, though, and good to see a new face - it's gotten awfully busy in here lately though, just to warn you!! :) *gentle hugs if that's okay?*

*runs off to get ready to go*

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:15 PM

Good Luck with your interview April*Sends Good Thoughts*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 02:45 PM

My invisibility clock is working well then :/

Doikers 05-05-2010 02:56 PM

Who said that!?

MammaMia 05-05-2010 02:58 PM

I did.

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:04 PM

LOL Hi Helen *Hugs* How are you?

MammaMia 05-05-2010 03:14 PM

Glad you think it's funny because I don't :S Maybe I'm overreacting. *hugs Mark*

I'm worried sick about money, I have no job, am waiting for my JSA to come through. I don't know how to pay for 2 things within days of each other. Plus I am so low and feel under so much pressure....

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:19 PM

Oh Helen I didn't mean to Laugh at you , Sorry :( *Hugs Helen* It sucks being under so much pressure financially so I can empathise . As for feeling low , well thats just awful on it's own * Makes Helen some hot Choccy*

MammaMia 05-05-2010 03:23 PM

Thanks Mark.

I'm sat here crying my eyes out, I can't cope with all this.

Doikers 05-05-2010 03:27 PM

*Lends Helen shoulder to cry on*
Sorry , I wish I could make it better for you , but I'm here if you need me to listen , you can post here or PM if you feel more comfy with that , I'm honestly no good at advice but I try.

MammaMia 05-05-2010 03:28 PM

Thanks Mark.

Wish this would just go away :'(

CrazyHayley 05-05-2010 04:10 PM

*paces up and down the common room*

I'm so so sorry guys I've not been in here, I've been hiding since I left for my phonecalls 20pages ago, and please forgive me for not catching up with you all but I don't think my brain can take it. PMDD really bad. So so stupid - I was so busy at the doctors getting them to agree to put me back on the injection that I forgot to get them to give me the progesterone tablets to help me through this cycle....arrghhh....so I'm left to my imbalances doing whatever the hell they like! Eek!

Earlier on I was thinking I'm going to go and buy and apple and eat it. Not too irrational right?! Nothing bad in that thought....except I'm bloody allergic to apples!!! I made it to 10months SI free, but if I ate an apple on purpose, would that still count as self harm?....maybe I'm not allergic anymore, or not as bad, it would be like an experiement!

*paces pondering whether to go out for an apple or not*

*stops pacing to give everyone a super duper huggle*

*continues pacing*