RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 06-05-2011 12:00 AM

That's okay Lia. We missed you too :)

FlyingNy 06-05-2011 12:02 AM

I should sleep now. Night night guys. I love and miss you. I'll visit again someday.

Sefka 06-05-2011 12:56 AM

Well done Lia and Charlie xx

I'm so so so so sorry, I don't want to hijack... but it's late, I'm desperate and I've run out of distractions :crying:

Antebellum 06-05-2011 01:37 AM

Im here and listening Sarah *hugs*

Antebellum 06-05-2011 01:40 AM

If you have facebook and want to talk on facebook chat you can add me to facebook. The link to my facebook is in my profile hun.

xx

Sefka 06-05-2011 01:44 AM

Thanks. I'm really sorry. I don't even know why I'm trying not to do this.

Had a look at your facebook. I know it's weird, but I just think if I share my facebook here, people will see who I really am and will hate me.

I'm so messed up this evening.

Sorry again.

Antebellum 06-05-2011 01:46 AM

Dont be sorry! Do you mean you dont know why your trying not to si?

Sefka 06-05-2011 01:52 AM

Yes. I mean - I know if I do it, I'll immediately feel better. And I know if I don't, I'll eventually get off to sleep and wake up tomorrow feeling worse and more likely to do it tomorrow.

Sorry, I don't want to be all self-pitying and pathetic. I'm horrible.

Antebellum 06-05-2011 01:59 AM

your not self pitying, pathetic or horrible.

The battle to stop self harming is hard. But eventually you will feel good for not doing it. Try to think about something else.

Have you ever played http://www.seenandshared.com/circle-the-cat.htm ???

I find it distracting.

Sefka 06-05-2011 02:05 AM

I've caught the cat a few times. I think I'm going to try and get some sleep. Thanks so much for talking with me - means a lot xx

Antebellum 06-05-2011 02:07 AM

I love catching the cat!

I hope you can sleep, it always makes me feel better!

I'm always around if you want to talk, :-) I think I'm going to go to bed too, I've been mindlessly eating sweets and Its just dawned on me I've eaten way too many and feel quite sick 0.o

xxx

Sefka 06-05-2011 02:11 AM

Ah, thanks again.

Feel better tomorrow xx

Doikers 06-05-2011 06:30 AM

*Hugs Lindsay* Thanks :)

*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Charlie* Congratulations to you both!!

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Sefka*

*Hugs Rhi*

It's Early o'clock here , Want to be awake for my psych appointment.

SoMuchMore 06-05-2011 06:39 AM

Hi Mark.

Its 12:39am here... just got home from work. Hope you appt. goes okay today.

Doikers 06-05-2011 08:12 AM

Thankyou Laura , Sleep Well *Hugs*

Doikers 06-05-2011 11:19 AM

Well, The Dr increased my Anti-depressants when I really wanted to be put on different ones , But he is going to refer me back to my old Psychologist for my Self Injury .

Thankyou everyone for your support :) *Group Hugs*

one_step_closer 06-05-2011 11:37 AM

I'm glad your appointment went reasonably well, Mark. Sometimes an increase in medication is better than starting a new medication because you should have less side effects. If you really want to try a different antidepressant is there someone you can talk to about it?

I overdosed this morning at 2am. I couldn't hold back. I took a huge amount of pills to I had to go to the hospital. The doctor was really horrible to me and belittled everything that I said. After waiting for hours to see the doctor she got people to take my blood pressure, do an ECG, and take blood. When the blood came back it was fine so I was told to go home. I was and still am really ill. I could hardly walk and I fell in the hospital. They all thought that I was faking it. I hurt my knees and now walking is even more difficult. Along with that the medication is making my limbs move of their own accord so I keep shaking and throwing my kegs and arms about the place. I look like an idiot.

I'm upset that overdosing doesn't help any more. I just want to feel some happpiness for a change. Sorry for the huge rant.

Doikers 06-05-2011 02:07 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry the hospital staff were such ignorant , uncaring people , Please try and stay safe , If you took them at 2am you must be tired , could you try and sleep it off?

shadowedsoul 06-05-2011 02:31 PM

cuddles all, sorry or not being about things are still with me.
nice one charlie and lia.

Doikers 06-05-2011 03:07 PM

*Hugs Jill*