RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ˈsäləˌterē 05-01-2011 01:41 PM

Well, that shows ya how tired I am! I refreshed the page after the first post n it wasn't there, so I thought I musta forgot to click post, so I did it again n now there's two of the same post.

What don't ya like Nicole?

Doikers 05-01-2011 01:43 PM

I am trying to look on the bright side . I am feeling okay . Bit better than yesterday :) Yep . The Office of National statistics has written to me twice in two days . They want to quiz me just because of this address I live in , They did it last year but I really don't like strange people in my flat , no matter if they are taking a poll for the governmant or whatnot :S I have had to give them my phone number and tell them when they can come over next week by letter :( Hmm I'm all conflicted , It sais On Her Majestys Service on the envelope which makes me think of James Bond heh.

nicole94 05-01-2011 01:47 PM

I'm starting to realise some stuff about my family, e.g. I don't think my mum really cares for me, I realised latley whenever she decides to go through my stuff (which is alot of the time and she does it when i'm not at home so I can't stop her) She always throws bandages and antisceptic away, but leaves my blades, and I know she would have seen them because I keep them with the bandages. It's like she doesn't care if I cut, but I'm not allowed to do it safely :(

ˈsäləˌterē 05-01-2011 01:53 PM

Maybe she just thinks that you'd be too upset if she threw away your blades, but hopes that you won't cut if you aren't able to bandage it afterwards.

I'm sorry guys, but I have to take my kids to school now. I'll check in when I can.

*big hugs to everyone*

nicole94 05-01-2011 01:56 PM

I don't think so, I know what she's like... :/ *Hugs solo* speak soon.

ljmeep 05-01-2011 01:58 PM

*pops into ward for a second*

I know I haven't been around for a couple of days. Still really busy getting ready for inspection and working out the bill situation. o.O I'm doing ok though. I'm now more than a week w/out SI. I still really fight the urge sometimes, but I've been able to find distractions to get me through. It also helps that I've had the luming inspection to keep focused on.

I hope everyone in the ward is doing well. *hugs all* I miss you all and should be returning sometimes after thursday (that's inspection day). You are all in my thoughts and prayers. This place has become like a second home to me.

Louise 05-01-2011 02:01 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 05-01-2011 02:03 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm sorry to here that your Mum does that :(

*Hugs Kelly* Over a Week!! Way to go you!

*Hugs Louise* How are you hun?

Doikers 05-01-2011 03:40 PM

Hmm My mind is beating me up over stupid things I have done, It really wants to make me feel very bad , I'm doing my upmost to be okay . I just took a bath with Lavender oil in it which had left me clean and I'm not sure about more relaxed but it didn't hurt at least .

nicole94 05-01-2011 04:10 PM

*Hugs Mark* Sorry your mind is beating you up :( could you go for a walk or something?
I am looking at college courses for next year. Do you think they would let me do A-levels with 4 D's at GCSE and a level 1 BTEC qualification?

one_step_closer 05-01-2011 04:16 PM

I can't cope with feeling so lonely. I think I just need to kill myself. I'm joining a few of you who can't sleep too because I took all my prescription medication when I overdosed and that usually helps me to sleep. I'm so stupid.

Doikers 05-01-2011 04:20 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I really don't know about A levels never having taken them myself but I would hope they would let you with 5 qualifications so far.

*Hugs Lindsay* You don't need to kill yourself hun :S Please take care . When can you get more meds to help you sleep ?

one_step_closer 05-01-2011 04:26 PM

Friday. I just want out of life, even for a little while.

Doikers 05-01-2011 04:30 PM

*Squishes Lindsay Tons* Hang on in there Lindsay . You will feel better . I know how it feels to be so very alone and I know how difficult it is to cope with . I am always here if you need someone to talk/vent/rant to Hun.

nicole94 05-01-2011 04:41 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* You don't need to kill yourself hun, you are worth so much more than this! please hang in there.
*Hugs Mark* I know, but none of them equal the entry requirements :/ hopefully they will look at all of it though and let me do them.

misskitty112 05-01-2011 05:48 PM

*hugs ward*
I'm just popping in to say hi.
I don't really have words for today...

Doikers 05-01-2011 06:12 PM

*Hugs Felicia*

FlyingNy 05-01-2011 06:40 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I love you guys. Keep holding on :) (Oh joy. Now I have that song in my head).

SparkleKitten 05-01-2011 06:42 PM

*cuddles Ward*

Had a good day today, spent an hour on the Wii fit game, too much fun to be exercise...

Hope you are all well x

risenfromperdition 05-01-2011 06:48 PM

*cuddles felicia* <3

*waves to everyone else*

sleeepy =[