RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

RAR files are designed to allow you to store several files in a compressed, archival format. They work by allowing you to create "volumes" within a single executable file to organize your data. Once the data has been organized, RAR files can be easily compressed and then uploaded to the Internet.
This is more layman's termsish... Basically if someone made a .rar file of all the discs of the game we could send you one file and you could extract and download the whole thing from the single file.

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:10 PM

Ok I had D send me a recruit a friend email and it said this:
Quote:

1. Create a Battle.net account at http://us.battle.net/account (if you already have a Battle.net account, simply log in.)
2. Under the "Manage My Games" section, click on "Add a New Game."
3. Enter this Authentication Key
So you should be able to download it. But I can't access battle.net till I get home. If you want me to I can email you one. Just PM me the email address and I'll send it after work. :)

Doikers 30-04-2010 08:23 PM

Thanx Crimson I'll PM you my address . Thankyou so much for helping :-)

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 08:27 PM

No Problem. :)

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 08:49 PM

Yeah, RAF is the way to go. :) And you can download it from worldofwarcraft.com, I think... I wish that we could play together though, but EU and US servers are different. :( It's a lot of fun though... :D My rogue's halfway through 19 now, hopefully will be able to get her to 20 by the end of today. My bestie is coming over though, soon - which is definitely a good thing, don't get me wrong - but that means no playtime on WoW. Lol. But I don't mind. :) She's a lovely friend and to ditch her for some computer game would be crummy. I hope that you try it & like it though, Mark... it's an awesome game and a really good distraction once you get the hang of it (although I thought you mentioned that you'd played it awhile ago? or am I thinking of someone else?). We can help you out on here... and the questions that Hayley and I (and Crimson!!) can't answer, Jarrod can and I can relay back the answer(s). :)

I'm anxious right now though... which really really sucks, as, well, most of us know. :( Pewpy. I did take my Klonopin though... I'm running out, definitely not good, but I did send in my mail-order prescription and it was received yesterday, and filled in the bubble for 2-day mail order. So hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

Blah. I think I'm going to go pore over some books now... :)

MammaMia 30-04-2010 08:54 PM

*cuddles everyone and then hides where she can't be found*

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:05 PM

No I've never played WoW ever April *hugs*
*Finds Helen and Hugs*
*Hugs Crimson for being so helpful*

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 09:07 PM

*leaves huggles in a gift basket for Helen*
Yeah between us and our significant others I think we have you covered question wise Mark lol
*crosses fingers and toes in hopes your meds come in tomorrow for you April*

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:13 PM

will someoner holwd me hanfd pplese? kat hurted heself an me scared go slep

MammaMia 30-04-2010 09:13 PM

*cuddles you both back and cries*

I'll hold your hand if you would like, are you Rosie?

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:14 PM

* holds rosies hand*

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:17 PM

yeh me rosie, you hhold rosie hand *snffles*

MammaMia 30-04-2010 09:19 PM

*holds Rosie's hand*

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:19 PM

I'm here if you need to talk , is Kat ok?

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:22 PM

you both nicse to me. me soerwy cant spell an tihpe well. Kat trry helpp spell but me tyrpp ad kat not let me ues other hand

PoisonedApple 30-04-2010 09:23 PM

*cuddles rosie since she's out of hands*

katnovia 30-04-2010 09:25 PM

kat hrted her arm a bit ans she crie lots tday cos baby haz not well and nasty man who hurtted kat runned away

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:31 PM

Can I come sit in here.
Not safe.

Doikers 30-04-2010 09:38 PM

Hi Alone and scared I'm Mark

Alone and Scared 30-04-2010 09:41 PM

Hi Mark.
I don't say my name on here, it's not safe, but sometimes people say A&S.
I'm sorry if I seem rude to intrude on here. I will leave if you want.