RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-07-2009 11:28 PM

<offers hugs to all>

Soryr it's not more. On my way to drunken state. Yay.

shadowedsoul 26-07-2009 01:08 AM

ARG!!!!! i give up,why the hell do you always pick fights with me. you came into my room and started one me, then you think im talking to someone online, and when i dont show you, you think im hiding something. just fu!k off. you have just made my day worse, i want to cut shreds out of myself, and i really dont give a *****. mabye i should in future i should just keep things to myself, would be a hell of alot easer. sorry guys for this rant.

Kahlia1981 26-07-2009 03:50 AM

*hugs Helen and shadowedsoul*

SoMuchMore 26-07-2009 05:41 AM

*hugs Secrets*
*hugs MammaMia*
*hugs shadowed*
*hugs Kahlia*
*hugs everyone else*

I know that I'm quite new to the ward, so you guys don't know me very well at all. But I wanted to say thanks... just knowing that ppl are reading and bothering to give individual hugs is amazing

~Kaytee~ 26-07-2009 05:53 AM

Does anyone feel like they lose time? Half an hour passed between posts and I don't even remember what I did >_<

Kahlia1981 26-07-2009 06:55 AM

*hugs Fallinstar*
*hugs BigBear* ~ I have the same problem

I feel so guilty. My housemate overdosed last night because I didn't wake up when he got the urge to do so. I logically know that it wasn't my fault but it feels like it is.

MammaMia 26-07-2009 01:26 PM

Katie *cuddles you tight* Love you

Kahlia, it really isn't your fault that they couldn't wake you up and they wouldn't want you to blame yourself *snuggles gently*

*hugs everyone else*

I'm in so much pain lol!! From cuts (boo) and blisters on my feet :S

Kahlia1981 26-07-2009 01:32 PM

Helen ~ thank you. My flatmate has told me straight out that it was not my fault that I can't change feeling guilty.

*hugs everyone on the ward*

shadowedsoul 26-07-2009 02:09 PM

hmm would it be okay if i just hide out in here. i just be in the corner, you wont even know im here.today is going to be ****, allready feel like cutting. *goes to corner hugs knees rocks*

MammaMia 26-07-2009 02:09 PM

I'm glad he did!! *cuddles*

Kahlia1981 26-07-2009 03:04 PM

*finds shadowedsoul in the corner and offers hugs*
*hugs Helen* ~ I'm glad he did too, but I can't stop feeling guilty.

Nicole [mouse in darkness] wants me to offer you all hugs and says hello to all.

shadowedseraph 26-07-2009 03:17 PM

*hugs to all the ward smoking shelter and denial tent* i hate my life it sucks ass *hides in a corner and rocks*

realflifefaerie 26-07-2009 04:15 PM

*hugs shadowedsoul* I'm sorry things are so tough today.

*hugs Helen* hope you had a good night

*hugs Kahlia* you shouldn't feel guilty, and I'm glad your flatmates told you not to.

*hugs Fallinstar*

*hugs Bigbear* I swear I must fall to sleep sometimes, i'm forever losing time.

*hugs shadowed seraph*

wildly insane 26-07-2009 04:54 PM

*hugs everybody*

I slept for 12 hours!!!! I must have needed it, meant that the morning didn't even exist today though.

The interview went okay, not sure I want to move to liverpool though, I'm not a big city kinda person, but I may just be making excuses.

*hugs everybody again*

shadowedseraph 26-07-2009 06:03 PM

*hugs secrets* how are you doing today?

*hugs wildly insane* i can understand not wanting to move into a big city

Damnation. 26-07-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1772690)
I slept for 12 hours!!!! I must have needed it, meant that the morning didn't even exist today though.

Sounds like an ordinary night to me >_>

wildly insane 27-07-2009 12:19 AM

haha I wish, problem was I didn't go to bed until midnight, so it was midday!!!! I usually average 6-7 hours a day :P but I've been really lethargic for the past couple of weeks, so I guess I just needed some re-cuperation.

How you doing Todlich?

*hugs Shadowedseraph back* hope your day went better than expected.

*hugs Helen* how are you doing hun?

*hugs Secrets* hope you are okay

*hugs Shadowedsoul* I hope it wasn't **** and I hope you stayed safe

*hugs Kahlia* hope you're feeling less guilty now. How's the laptop palaver?

*hugs Katie* oh I know what you mean, hope you had a good day

*hugs Arwen* did you have a good night out?

*hugs Fallinstar* anytime :)

*hugs papabear* we're here for you

*hugs alliwant* welcome back, sorry to hear you're struggling, if there's anything we can do.

*hugs Purplesmurf* cute bunny, hope you're okay

*hugs Kat, Jem, Nicole, Cheryl, Vicki, Hayley, HannahBanana, Oly and anyone else in the ward* take care of yourselves, I'm off to bed :P

Kahlia1981 27-07-2009 12:47 AM

*hugs all*

My laptop should be returned by the end of this week. In the meantime I'll be borowing one from the DRC or AcessAbility Services as they now prefer to be called. I'm trying to ascertain where to pick it up from as my first lecture is 3pm this afternoon.

Just sitting around waiting for the blue nurses to come and give me a shower. I hate not knowing when they'll show up .... it frustrates the hell out of me.

PapaBear 27-07-2009 07:34 AM

been sleeping on and off for over 18 hours now. severe staph infection through my respiratory system. not fun. stuck in bed with a humidifier to keep the dryness of the air conditioner's air down. i think i'll go back to sleep now...

*curls up in quarentine corner and dozes off again*

SoMuchMore 27-07-2009 08:10 AM

*hugs PapaBear* :-( that sucks. Sleep well and feel better soon!

Anxiety levels are on the rise and I feel more stupid by the second.