RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 16-07-2009 10:15 PM

*hugs all*

rockaroni 16-07-2009 11:03 PM

*throws around a few hugs*

*pops out to the smoking shelter*

Damnation, I'm sorry for your housemate, that must be awful to go through. But at least they were pre-cancerous, which means they can treat it before it gets full blown.

I don't want to leave the house. I hate that in this town people think it's so hysterical to insult strangers. I'm sick of being the easy target. Why can't people be nice anymore?

shadowedsoul 16-07-2009 11:19 PM

****sake why was i even born, im such a stuiped muppet, argh just going to hide out here intill everthing cools off,people stop having ago. *goes to corner, hide under blanket*

wildly insane 17-07-2009 12:57 AM

*hugs Jill* hang in there hun, here if you wanna talk

*hugs Rockaroni* people can be really horrible

*hugs Kahlia back gently avoiding the wrist*

*hugs Todlich* hope they've caught them soon enough

*hugs Shadowedseraph* you okay hun?

*hugs HannahBanana* keep fighting, you can do it, I hope you get the help you need

*hugs Arwen* hope you had a nice night and are ok

I've had a very frustrating day, I take so long to get out of bed which annoys me so much but I'm so tired all the time. Managed my run though which is good. Have no idea how to prep for this interview I have next friday which scares me, went for a ride in the rain, but I should have done more work, I should have done and then I wanted to chat with friends on msn and all I get is men messing with my head, why do they do it? make you feel good and then dash everything into the dirt, why can't I just like someone who wont treat me ****? I'm so annoyed with myself cos there's this really lovely guy who does like me but I just don't fancy him. I am the only one to blame for myself and I hate me.

xlaurenx 17-07-2009 01:08 AM

*Joins ward *
Why can't this all just work out for me, why can't control my SI! I'm getting in such a state!:crying:
* Hide in corner, under blanket wishing this could end*

Kahlia1981 17-07-2009 01:37 AM

*hugs all*

I go back to fracture clinic on Monday afternoon. Hopefully they'll say I don't need another cast put on... Then I'll be able to start helping with the cleaning.

zowie 17-07-2009 03:01 AM

*Hugs everyone*
Sorry, will do individual replies tomorrow. I'm a little tipsy. :D

~Kaytee~ 17-07-2009 03:36 AM

Sorry guys.. I'm around.. *cuddles you all*

Kahlia1981 17-07-2009 03:41 AM

*hugs everyone*

shadowedseraph 17-07-2009 12:42 PM

*hugs everyone* Im such a coward i let everybody down i cant do anything right, why am i even here! *hides in a corner*

Kahlia1981 17-07-2009 12:43 PM

*gently hugs everyone in the ward*

*hugs shadowed*

MammaMia 17-07-2009 01:24 PM

I'm better guys :D :D :D :D *runs around and gives hugs to all*

But my mood sure as hell hasn't picked up, oh well, I don't care. My shitty peroid came early again today, or maybe it was on time, I'm being very bad at keeping track of them at the moment....hmph!

MammaMia 17-07-2009 01:58 PM

Oh & just found I did fail my entire year of uni, hahahahahaha I suck!!!!!!

shadowedseraph 17-07-2009 03:31 PM

*hugs Kahalia* how are you doing honey?

*hugs MamaMia* you dont suck your just having a tough time at the moment

MammaMia 17-07-2009 03:45 PM

The tough time that never seems ending *sighs*

shadowedseraph 17-07-2009 03:52 PM

i know that feeling well *hugs* but it does end eventually

zowie 17-07-2009 04:25 PM

*Hugs everyone*
I'm hungover. Even a panini and a diet coke didn't make me feel better!

MammaMia 17-07-2009 07:31 PM

To make matters worse, all of my year have passed, well my 'friends' :'(

But I have no right to get upset, I'm the one who ****ed every assignment I did hand in bar one. I was the one who didn't hand in a few assignments and missed an exam. I'm the one who ****ed it all up by myself.

lolly_x 17-07-2009 07:48 PM

yep but suppose you can repeat it next year just get ya work in on times and go to exams and shizzle...

I've actually had a good day no nasty texts and i'm going out tomorow so yay :)

MammaMia 17-07-2009 07:56 PM

I did actually get my work in on time and attended all exams bar one actually but yeah :) Hoping they'll let me repeat as it's been planned between me another member of staff, because at the moment they want to know if I've withdrawn or going to re-sit in the summer.....Making me want to withdraw so much, hmm!