RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 16-06-2009 09:50 PM

Vicki - Glad you had a good birthday.

shadow - thanks. I've cut down a lot, which is good. I can now go a few days without tobacco without getting stressed, but I just can't quit. Good luck with the new meds :)

realflifefaerie 16-06-2009 11:58 PM

Can i have a corner? Please?

youonlyliveonce 17-06-2009 12:01 AM

hugs to everyone that needs it. brings tea and biscuits

well i have got an appoiintment with my OT 2moz another 4 hours its scaring me as she wants to try and see how i react to things this is scaring me as i reacted badley on friday but i guess she will be there this time. still havent done the tasks she asked for but hey. she wants to know how many times ive tried to kill myself and self harmed 2 but i cnt tell her the truth she wont be impressed argh im so scared. sorry

Damnation. 17-06-2009 01:36 AM

Had my mental health appointment (the one that I've been waiting five months for <.<) today. The woman was really nice, very easy to speak to. Talked a bit about sexual 'abuse' from school, the lack of dealing with it, lack of mother's understanding (and the woman agreed with my last counsellor - it was abuse), Mum's boyfriend getting violent, my prick of an ex 'friend' and all this.

She suggested that the void might be to do with my sleeping patterns until I told her that my sleeping patterns have been **** for three years, and the void's only been for like three months. So she's gonna get back to me with an appt for a psychiatrist, and also wants to get me an appt with a doctor to make sure I haven't ****ed up my liver with my ODs. Whoops ._.

~Kaytee~ 17-06-2009 07:24 AM

OMG.. what a day.
First of all I have my assessment next Wednesday. So that actually made me feel really good. I'm thinking YES finally some extra support. YES. I can get more help. THEN guess who we see? We see his ex. The one has a child with him. Grrrrrrr. Nothing happened. He didn't say anything. She didn't even see him. I just.. I'm so damn confused about what to do. I dont know. Why today though? I'm in the middle of studying for exams and I was JUST getting to be on a high again.. and THAT happens. Now I'm just.. uuugghh. And he feels even worse.. blahh.. sorry. No personals at the moment. Will be back later tonight *hugs all*

~Kaytee~ 17-06-2009 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1691668)
Had my mental health appointment (the one that I've been waiting five months for <.<) today. The woman was really nice, very easy to speak to. Talked a bit about sexual 'abuse' from school, the lack of dealing with it, lack of mother's understanding (and the woman agreed with my last counsellor - it was abuse), Mum's boyfriend getting violent, my prick of an ex 'friend' and all this.

She suggested that the void might be to do with my sleeping patterns until I told her that my sleeping patterns have been **** for three years, and the void's only been for like three months. So she's gonna get back to me with an appt for a psychiatrist, and also wants to get me an appt with a doctor to make sure I haven't ****ed up my liver with my ODs. Whoops ._.

Glad the lady was nice. Must have been hard *hugs* I hope it helps though. Good luck with the drs. Take care x

Kahlia1981 17-06-2009 12:31 PM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry I haven't been around it's been an emotional time.
:On Monday I had to put my little dog to sleep
:TuesdayI had surgical clinic regarding my shoulder
:Today I had pre-admission clinic and it looks like they are definitely going ahead with the surgery this time
:Next Tuesday my friend Nicole {mouse in darkness} leaves for WA
:Wednesday is my surgery then
:Thursday I have to go and get my hand looked at

It just doesn;t want to stop at the moment.

Dayna - i'm also glad the woman was nice and that you were finally able to have that appointment

Hannah - thanks for the hugs [wildly insane]

zowie 17-06-2009 03:06 PM

*Hugs Secrets* Would you prefer a little stay in the denial tent? There are plenty of corners in there.

*Hugs Cheryl* I think it would be a good idea to tell her the truth. She cant help you properly unless she knows as much as she can.

Glad you finally had your assessment, Dayna. Also glad the woman was nice, what sort of things have they put in place for you?

*Hugs Katie* Ohhh, I'm sorry that happened sweets. Does he not see her much because of the kid?

*Hugs Kahlia* Sometimes when it rains, it pours. I'm really sorry so much crap is happening to you. I really hope things get better for you.

---------

I had a bottle of wine last night, and watched some TV with my dad. It was nice, and then I had a seriously long lie-in :) Feeling a bit drained today. Like I don't really have the energy to do anything. Need a cigarette. Smoked the entire pack yesterday. Damn.

[Fog] 17-06-2009 03:23 PM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around much lately. Been dissociating a lot and found it hard to type. Got my family therapy session soon with a whole crowd lol, got the psychologist, two other psychologists who observe, someone from the EIT, plus me, my folks and my boyfriend. Joy lol. Anyway hope you are all doing ok, lots of love and hugs xxx

shadowedseraph 17-06-2009 05:15 PM

*hugs to all on the ward*

Crisis team nurse made me go out for a walk with her today to show that the bad people arent really there, i dont know what to think now because part of me is screaming that she just can't see them but i know they are there. I want to cut badly but i'm not going to. im not.

zowie 17-06-2009 08:22 PM

*Hugs HannahBanana* Good luck at therapy hun.

*Hugs Shadow* I know how hard it is when people tell you things aren't real. Hold onto the thought that you're not going to cut. That's great.

Eclectica 17-06-2009 08:22 PM

Well, **** it. Mum saw the empty razorblade packet in my bag. My friends caught me buying them. Mum's probably told Ken what she saw. My friends are probably gonna freak out one day cause I carry em around. Ken will takl to me about it and warn me not to do it 'cause I'll upset mum. I went to bath and they kept calling my name and asking me questions. Just making sure I wasn't dead. They also went quiet a lot outside the door whenever they passed, listening for me moving. And I heard them whispering. And now i have blood stained on my inner sleeve. Great.

zowie 17-06-2009 08:47 PM

*Hugs Kat*

I'm feeling really tired, which is weird because I woke up ridiculously late today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, taking my dad to lunch (father's day pressie). I guess it'll have to be an early(ish) night for me. xx

youonlyliveonce 17-06-2009 09:35 PM

thanks for the hug zowie. i was honest it was really hard again 2day. she pushed me really hard. not coping well with it. had a few drinks 2nite i have been rather numb since the appointment. which scares me. got another appointment monday just before i go to work.

realflifefaerie 17-06-2009 10:01 PM

Evening all,
*hugs all round* sorry I don't have time to write individual responses but I shall try over the next few days.

I'm a bit more positive tonight though a corner in the denial tent sounds like a plan for now.

zowie 18-06-2009 12:04 AM

*Curls up with a blanket and goes to sleep*

Eclectica 18-06-2009 01:01 AM

I knew it would happen. Everybodys commenting on my SHing. Again. And I'm sick of it.

I think I'm gonna leave this RYL account. Start new, nobody knowing my new account name. I think my mum somehow has heard what i've been posting on here. Dunno how but for ****s sake. And whatever I post gets commented on by everybody.

If anybody wants to know my new name, PM me. I'm leaving this account for good and no hints on the new account will be left as to who I am.

Not even my splits will post on here. I'm sick of the damned guilt trips everyone does to me. It makes me worse.

Damnation. 18-06-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1692337)
Glad you finally had your assessment, Dayna. Also glad the woman was nice, what sort of things have they put in place for you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBear (Post 1691955)
Glad the lady was nice. Must have been hard *hugs* I hope it helps though. Good luck with the drs. Take care x

*Hugs both* Yeah, I'm glad that I've finally had it, too. It was a bit on the hard side, but could've been worse. I think it's just the future appts with the psyche and doctor now to wait for

EDIT: Whoops, I seemed to have combined Kahlia's and Arwen's posts together, lol .__.;

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eclectic*a (Post 1693819)
I knew it would happen. Everybodys commenting on my SHing. Again. And I'm sick of it.

I think I'm gonna leave this RYL account. Start new, nobody knowing my new account name. I think my mum somehow has heard what i've been posting on here. Dunno how but for ****s sake. And whatever I post gets commented on by everybody.

If anybody wants to know my new name, PM me. I'm leaving this account for good and no hints on the new account will be left as to who I am.

Not even my splits will post on here. I'm sick of the damned guilt trips everyone does to me. It makes me worse.

x_x I'm sorry you're having to deal with all the guilt trips and ****, and feel that you have to leave your account

~Kaytee~ 18-06-2009 03:23 AM

Thanks Zowie. It's complicated. Don't want to go into it. Rather forget it.

I don't know how I'm feeling. Pretty faint, so hungry, sick. Another episode. Please let wednesday happen fast. I want these exams over. I'm over everything. I had a dream that my sister started cutting. DAMN DREAM. So triggering.. very bad =[

Kahlia1981 18-06-2009 05:31 AM

I managed to slip my cast off during the night and had to go get a new one put on. But I brought forward my appointment with fracture clinic to Monday so it'll be done before the surgery.

*leavs hugs for all that want and or need them*