RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 17-03-2011 11:52 PM

ah sorry.... forgot i didn't leave any explanation...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : longish
D: "C informed me last night, I think on accident, that Mi tried to get her to let M and Mi stay at C's. Because our house is always dirty and she didn't want M stuck in the mess."
Me: "
i wanna laugh out loud on that in part since every time she isn't in there to throw a fit and i clean the living room there's at least 1 grocery bag full of the stuff she doesn't bother to walk the 5 feet to the trash plus all the dishes i have to retrieve from under the couch and between the couch and her stuff, etc... or that last night i had to actually tell her if she isn't finishing their food to put it away and instead of putting the dishes in the bin they were left all over the table after she bagged the rest of the dinner excepting the 2 ramekins that went in the sink... and i had even cleaned the whole kitchen and done all but a couple of the other dishes and cleaned out the sink. (after making dough for gyoza and pierogies ) and the living room was cleaned recently and even the controller box organized... granted i haven't vacuumed in a while but for the most part it's not a horrible mess and i don't see her offering to help."
Another thing (that I didn't point out to D since he knows already) is that sure she pays "rent" but for 300$ she gets to **** up my living room and not clean up after herself (read- live in it and have a partial maid), she doesn't have to pay for electric, trash, water, cable, phone (cell or land line), internet, movie rentals, or food. She was supposed to put herself back on food stamps but never bothered to (was supposed to in December). Now she has no job after tomorrow and thinks she should be able to stay rent free and wants to live with us if/when we get this house. She refuses to finish school (she dropped out at 15 or 16) or get a GED. She has one and only one chore - take out the trash but she doesn't until it's either piled up in several bags or its overflowed the trash onto the floor... She doesn't help out (even just to bring in groceries). The only job shes had the last 3 (including this one) times she's stayed with us was babysitting and getting people to give or buy her stuff out of pity... I don't think she plans to ever do anything but mooch off people and even if she does plan to support herself, how? babysitting for the rest of her life? even if that was feasible as a sustainable thing
it pays less than what it costs for a months rent and she can't get anything that pays better until she has finished school.
I had already said to D and Mi that I was not going to live like I had the 3 yrs his mum and other sisters were with us. They didn't have another place local to go but Mi does so she can go live with someone else if she wants to continue down this path but I figure I shouldn't have to suffer it thus I refuse to.

Still working on it but getting somewhere I think...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : ~update~
D: "Mick has called 6 times saying Crystal got her info screwed up and she never said it and so on."
Me: "
like she never said to ch and ca what ch said she had and i misunderstood when she had an attitude and blah blah blah... once or twice may be misunderstandings but i think after that the screwed up info isn't everyone else..."

~all quotes partially edited to protect the involved individuals...~
~~i know to many people with M and C names so they're left partial to differentiate :)~~

PoisonedApple 17-03-2011 11:53 PM

*hugs Mark Good night!*
Great Job! Go you!

FlyingNy 18-03-2011 12:00 AM

Wow, after that long post, I get the gist a bit more :) This person does sound annoying, she can't expect to live off other people all of her life. If there's no medical reason she cannot work, she should get a job like everyone else. I have someone like that down my road, but I won't go into it since I've given up bitching for lent.

PoisonedApple 18-03-2011 12:10 AM

I think the most frustrating part (to me) is that even on days I hardly make it through the day after dragging myself out of bed (sometimes almost literally) I still make everyone dinner (and b-fast and lunch for the kids), I still go get groceries when we need em, I still clean up some (even if it isn't much) and she said that about my at least half way clean home after a week or so of having decent days (despite the many issues that could weight me down) and me cleaning a lot of stuff up. Ya know?
Even the kids are pretty good about cleaning their room (they get a sticker every day it's clean and if they get 5 (or more) of 7 they get something special and if their room is cleaned up by dinner time on friday 'house fairy' comes and leaves them candies)... Positive reinforcement does wonders with small children lol

Quote:

but I won't go into it since I've given up bitching for lent.
I do hope that goes well but I'm a PM away if you need to vent sometime :)

BWchick 18-03-2011 02:06 AM

hey guys! *Huggles!!*
How is everyone today? :)

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 02:14 AM

Still haven't been able to bring myself to eat anything since Sunday. I usually at least have a protein drink so I can take my vits which serve as my meds but I haven't even been able to make myself do that.

How're you Meganna?

BWchick 18-03-2011 02:19 AM

you are fine the way you are! why aren't you eating?

I'm a little frazzled myself. I have a huge paper due in a week. (like 20 pages ) and my doc upped my meds and it is just sortof bumming me out. I don't like taking meds to begin with so upping them doesn't help.

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 02:20 AM

*hugs all*

BWchick 18-03-2011 02:24 AM

hello! I don't know if I have met you before?

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 02:26 AM

Hi
nope don't think we have met. I'm Oliver. how are you?

BWchick 18-03-2011 02:31 AM

a little frazzled I'm Magana How are you?

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 02:39 AM

I'm not sure how I am tbh. I had a really random impulse to sleep in my sleeping bag instead of my bed so I am, its a bit random

I didn't OD tonight, I did tuesday though, I was so so close tonight but instead went to the gym.

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 02:41 AM

No, I'm not Megana. I can understad. I hate meds too!

Hey Oliver! Haven't seen you for a while!

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 02:43 AM

Good job Oliver for goin to the gym instead of oding!

BWchick 18-03-2011 02:49 AM

hush! yes you are! we love you and want you to be healthy! at least eat some fruit or healthy food if thats what you are worried about :(.

Yay Oliver!! :)

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 02:59 AM

Don't frown Megana.

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:02 AM

then be happy :) I will always be here for you!! pm me if you ever EVER need anything :) I want you to feel good about yourself

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 03:15 AM

You're so sweet! My bff even spent a good part of her day yesterday making me a bracelet to remind me n give me strength to take care of myself. Specifically to at least drink my protein n take my vits as, like I said, they are my meds. I wrapped around my fingers n held the heart shaped charm in my hand all day. I still couldn't do it!

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:24 AM

why? you are a beautiful person who needs to be here so people can find out how awesome you are! at least try, so we can have many good times! and I am not just saying this. you were one of the first people to reach out to me on this site and you will always hold a special place in my heart because of that. you are too fantabulos not to nourish yourself. :) just hang in there and I know you will pull through! (hmm, I feel like I use too many !!!'s oh well!)

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 03:31 AM

*hugs Solo and megana*

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 03:32 AM

Thank you for saying such nice things! I'm tryin! I really am!

Use all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to! There's plenty!

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:32 AM

*Huggles back* :)

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 03:33 AM

~Hugs Oliver~

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solo (Post 2734550)
Thank you for saying such nice things! I'm tryin! I really am!

Use all the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You want to! There's plenty!

good! :) I'm just tellin' it like it is haha <3 love you sweety!

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 03:35 AM

is it Megana or Magana? I is confuzzled :s sorry

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:43 AM

tecnically it is Meganna but its whatever! call me megz if you like :) even margarita

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 03:44 AM

love you too Megana! I'll keep trying! I promise! Thanks for carin so much!

I did have it right! I saw it spelled with one n & changed it!

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:52 AM

haha thats fine! My name has had so many variations that it doesn't bother me anymore. (i.e. Mayganuh, Magnah, Morgana, Meegahna, Meghannah, Margarita, Meg, Megz, Megan, Morgan ect.)

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 03:54 AM

ok thanks :)
*hugs you both*

BWchick 18-03-2011 03:57 AM

tee hee! so why french horn? do you play?

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 03:59 AM

I do indeed play the french horn and I see you like the film amadeus, I love it, good choice :)

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 03:59 AM

I like Megz if you're sure it's ok.

misskitty112 18-03-2011 04:07 AM

hey y'all.

*hugs everyone*

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 04:08 AM

Hey Felicia! ~hugs back~ How ya doin hun?

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 04:09 AM

*hugs Felicia* hi

misskitty112 18-03-2011 04:10 AM

Hey Oliver and Solo, How are you two?

I've seen better days, I want to sleep, but I'm afraid to... story of my life.

BWchick 18-03-2011 04:13 AM

*Huggles*

I know what you mean. It will be ok!

I thought so! I do love that movie! Mozart is my inspiration!

Totaly cool with it solo! :)

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 04:17 AM

I love Mozart, his music is amazing.

I'm similar Felicia, I should sleep its 3.15am here, but I'm scared to shut my eyes incase the nightmares come back.

*hugs*

BWchick 18-03-2011 04:20 AM

do you wanna talk about them? or are you the quiet type?

misskitty112 18-03-2011 04:21 AM

Yep, Oliver, I'm there too... I have to get up ridiculously early, and get my roommate up, cause heaven forbid she set an alarm or something :/ but I'm really not in the mood for nightmares... I don't want to deal with them at all.

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 04:22 AM

I can't seem to make myself eat or even drink anything but tea n coffee since Sunday. There are so many reasons, I can't really pick one.

I'm so sorry you have such trouble sleeping! I can relate to that too.

frenchhorn 18-03-2011 04:28 AM

*hugs Solo* please try to eat something.

*hugs Felicia* I'm sorry you have to get up early and have to get your room mate up, I'm lucky in the fact I don't have to be up early.

*hugs Megz*

BWchick 18-03-2011 04:36 AM

speaking of sleep... I haven't gotten much this week so I should probably go to bed... *yawns* night all! *grabs blanket and sleeps in corner

Doikers 18-03-2011 10:14 AM

*Hugs Lia* I bought that book and will read it when I have the concentration and Motivation (Darn Depression).
*Hugs Crimson* I'm Sorry But I just coulden't focus on you long post , sorry (Depression again)
*Hugs Megana*
*Hugs Solo Hard*
*Hugs Oliver*
*Hugs Felicia*

youngatheart 18-03-2011 10:28 AM

Morning Mark, I read your post last night, well done!!
*hugs* to everyone. Ill read all the posts properly in a minute, just stopped for a coffee break so thought Id pop on and say morning. anyone got plans for today?

Doikers 18-03-2011 10:37 AM

*Hugs Sam* I'm on coffee too :) I have a meeting with my befriender this morning but thats it , Time to start anticipating the rugby :P

youngatheart 18-03-2011 10:45 AM

I have to have a few coffees before my head even realises its awake! :) Hope it goes well with your befriender.. can I be dumb and ask what that is? I dont watch Rugby either so sorry that I dont know whos playing!

Doikers 18-03-2011 11:02 AM

Well My Befriender is someone (Becky is her name) Who sort of meets up with people with Mental Health problems and is there to chat about whatever that person wants or needs to talk about. She is Lovely and I was worried there would be a huge age difference but there isn't , she is 7 years my elder but thats not a lot when you're 30 and she is 37. She is sort of a paid friend but she actually seems to care about me and is very nice.
Rugby , Well If England beat Ireland in Ireland , Which will be tough no doubt , we will win the 6 nations Grandslam and 2 other matchs tomorrow too, the final day of the competition .

Doikers 18-03-2011 11:37 AM

Just for everyones information , Kahlia is expected to be in Hospital for at least another week .

ˈsäləˌterē 18-03-2011 12:02 PM

Thanks for the tight hug Mark! ~Hugs ya back~ Thanks for keepin us updated on Kahlia.