RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Biba 16-05-2009 02:14 PM

Iv mothing in me and worth saying.. hopefully tommorrow will be a better day.

Biba 16-05-2009 02:20 PM

Im finding it hard to sleep, i cant settle and go, sleep is important im awear of that.. every nite i try to aime for around 12.. sometimes the enviroment around takes till 2am to settle, i cant settle till i know everything is ok,.. by the time 2am/3 even.. i bounce back and feel very much awake again, this is going on nite after nite.. i feel if i dont get my sleeping in order il crash.. cus im already crushed.

zowie 16-05-2009 03:13 PM

Oly, my name's Arwen :)

I phoned the pub and asked what time would be good for me to come in, and he said there's no point as he's already got the maximum ammount of staff.
Damn.

Steel Maiden 16-05-2009 03:35 PM

Arwen - nice name - damn that's annoying. I'm sorry that happened.

Damnation. 16-05-2009 08:54 PM

Spaciness passed alright. Triggeredness, not so. I ended up in a bit of a state in bed this morning, horrible thoughts going round my head, mental images of suicide, a load of different methods and **** x_x. Spaciness is back again right now, so I needs to deploy diversionary tactics methinks

*Hugs to all*

Oh, and Oly: call me Tödlich ^_^. And from what you said, I presume that while you nearly got leave taken away, you still actually have it? Hope so

[Fog] 16-05-2009 09:13 PM

On leave until Mon morning. Finding it great to see family and my boyfriend but also very unsafe and I'm struggling.

Big cuddles to all xxxxxxxxx

The Fantastical 16-05-2009 10:37 PM

I cut on two different occassions at work today. Things keep going round and round in my head. I am trying so hard to resist. I want to keep fighting... but I don't know if I have the strength.

Biba 16-05-2009 11:10 PM

i think im ready to leave this ward.. i feel stronger.

Long*Past 17-05-2009 12:59 AM

*offers hugs to all*

I'm starting to feel a bit better.
A guy asked me out this week who I've kind had my eye on a little bit, so that's nice.
Brittany still isn't talking to me, but I'll live without her...
Even though it's hard and it still hurts.

I may be ready to leave soon, but I'm sticking around for a little while til I'm sure.

Biba 17-05-2009 03:55 AM

i can on longer communicate in my world or this world, i dont want to be any were... whats the point.

Biba 17-05-2009 03:55 AM

i feel like a totally failure.

Kahlia1981 17-05-2009 06:25 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Sorry haven't been around so much cause I've been moving. Went for one day without one of my meds and am paying for it now. Almost time to take another one so will keep this short. Just hoping everyone's okay.

wildly insane 17-05-2009 11:17 AM

Hey peeps, can't stay long my Dad is visiting with my one remaining dog in less than half an hour and I'm not dressed yet :P Just wanted to give anybody who wanted them *huge sunday huggles* and hope that you're all okay.

Oly, my name's Hannah

HannahBanana hope you have a lovely weekend on leave, and stay safe

good luck moving Kahlia

glad you're feeling a bit better Ashley

Lucy, stay as long as you want, you're safe here and keep fighting

Sorry to hear the pub job fell through Arwen, sounds ****, you ok about it?

Todlich - sorry keep wanting to call you dayna :) did you mange to get rid of the spaciness again? sounds tough to deal with

Myself don't beat yourself up over it, are you getting help to work out why you are thinking these thoughts?

*hugs again and leaves jammy doughnuts for you to enjoy* arrgghh 15 minutes gotta get dressed

realflifefaerie 17-05-2009 05:45 PM

*offers hugs to all* I have scanned posts and am thinking of you but feel as though I have nothing constructive to offer.

Im having one of those days, thing are awkard with my boyfriend, I don't know whether to head back to uni because I jave exams and I know I won't bother eating if i do.

~*Rainbow*~ 17-05-2009 07:55 PM

Sorry I havent been around much - Things at the new Job are going great - however my life aint going so great! Broke down last night on the phone to my other half, after keeping things to myself again for a long time, got to the stage that he is now really worried about me!!!

I've spent today spring cleaning (which is the only way i can concentrate and get things of my chest and outta my head) my mam and dad havent noticed the fact that my eyes are blood shot and puffy from all teh crying i've done today! they cant see the pain in my eyes at all!!!

and all this time things keep building up and i couldnt even tell my other half becasue i am ashamed to admit that i cant cope!!!!!!!!!!

I think im just gonna have to tell him everything!! but i dont want to !!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg why cant i just tell him things are getting my down!!!!!!!!!

Eclectica 17-05-2009 08:07 PM

I hate him. So damned much. I read his old posts directed at me. I've read them hundreds of times. He thinks I'm a freaking liar. He's the deceitful, using, lying bastard. Not me. I actually want to make him suffer for his actions and words.

Switchy with Kat D today.

Biba 17-05-2009 08:48 PM

still my mood hasnt got any better. i thought it would, i feel really down. i dont want to be on my own. i dont want to speak either

Strawberry.Bananas 17-05-2009 09:38 PM

I vanished again...sorry guys...hope you're all doing ok...

As for me...

I dared to think that things were going well with my life...that maybe I would get better.

But I was wrong.

And something that, on Tuesday, was an achievement is now very, very dangerous for me.

So I'll curl up on a bed, ask somebody to tie me down, and not let me out until all of this is over...

Damnation. 17-05-2009 09:47 PM

Lucy: x_O I know how that feels, not pleasant, is it? *Hugs*

Gils: Can't you just show him your posts here on RYL? Send an email, or something? Tell him without physically speaking?

Hannah: XD. The spaciness passed alright, but it's back again, ugh x_x. I seem to be going back to when I was getting spacy and trying to fight the void on a daily basis

*Hugs Secrets*

Sorcha: I'm glad you're feeling better <3

Kahlia: Gah D: bleh *hugs*

Ratchet: He's a ****ing prick. He's nothing more than a stupid asshole who gets off on making himself look like he's all at and making others look like complete retards. Ugh. I hate the **** too. He's not worth our thoughts, but I know it can be easier said than done to get him out of our heads

*Hugs anyone she missed*

~*Rainbow*~ 17-05-2009 10:26 PM

I've tried that but the posts on here dont make much sense to him, and i just cant seem to write an email with everything in it! he said he's phone at half past 8 and he still hasnt!! maybe he's not going to phone?