RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

[Fog] 09-04-2009 12:50 AM

Jade sorry to hear you're finding things a struggle at the moment. Hope they get better for you. Anyone/ anywhere you can go for extra support?

Eclectica I'm sure you're not a heartless cow!!! I've brought some things with me today. You can borrow either a load of empty coke cans to chuck around and make some noise or a blanket to curl up and hide in depending on how you feel :-) xxx

[Fog] 09-04-2009 01:02 AM

*Hands over the blanket and a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows*

I don't think that makes you a heartless cow sweetie. Obviously I don't know anything about it but sounds more like he's upset and just saying things. It's hard not to take that kind of thing to heart but try not to let it get to you. *Cuddles* Were the voices just on the bus?

xx

[Fog] 09-04-2009 01:12 AM

I guess we can all be heartless at times. Hope things get better with him. Do you think you'll be able to talk it over properly or you just trying to move on? Yeah I get voices too when I'm alone and my head's going mad, sometimes it's frightening but there's a kind of comfort in it too. I mentioned something about a voice yesterday in conversation and suddenly realised it's not normal lol!!

[Fog] 09-04-2009 01:19 AM

That's a difficult one then. These things are so painful. How do you feel about him?

[Fog] 09-04-2009 01:30 AM

Night night, hope you wake up with a smile xxx

MammaMia 09-04-2009 02:30 AM

*rocks back and forth* Meh.

[Fog] 09-04-2009 02:32 AM

Eclectica's got my blanket, but you could have a hot chocolate with marshmallows if you would like?

What's up dear?

MammaMia 09-04-2009 02:44 AM

Oh yes please, but marhsmellos seperate :)

I need a good cry. Still not happening. :(

[Fog] 09-04-2009 02:48 AM

*Hands over a hot chocolate and a separate bowl of marshmallows* And you can borrow my lighter if you want them melted hehe :D

Urgh I hate it when I feel like that. My ADs seem to have stopped me from crying. I haven't cried for like 3 months and I really miss it. So hope your tears do come so you can let it all out *cuddles*

MammaMia 09-04-2009 04:12 AM

Thanks sweeite for the hot chocolate *slurps some and realises it's cold* :( Yummy marshmellows though!!!

Ahhh that sucks, hopefully you'll cry sometime...

Jetforce 09-04-2009 04:52 AM

*cuddles ppl in the ward and leave some tim tams*

Hope ur looking after urself there !!

xxx

wildly insane 09-04-2009 08:35 AM

What are Tim Tams?

Hugs Hannah, I know what you mean about crying, I've never been able to cry very easily at all and sometimes it's all you really want to do

Hugs Helen, hope you're feeling a bit better today

Hugs Kat, sorry to hear that he doesn't understand, maybe just give him a bit of time, am glad the meds seem to be working a bit :)

Hugs Gil, How are things today hun?

Hugs Arwen, sorry to hear about the smoking, hope you feel a bit better soon

Hugs Dayna, sorry to hear about the heartache, they're just too damn delicate really

Hugs Jade, am okay will send you another message soon. You are not failing you are a lovely mum and wife and a fighter and I know it's hard but you can do it.

*hugs everyone else hiding in those corners* take care of yourselves and keep up the good fight. *leaves easter bunnys*

Me? I'm okay, looking forward to going home and a bit scared too, never know how it's going to make me feel, or what my mum's going to say, or how much my dad is going to drink, very glad for a few days off, feel in need of a holiday. Would like to take a last minute trip to Morocco, anyone want to join me?

Jetforce 09-04-2009 08:58 AM

Haha...tim tams r chocolate coated biscuits made in Aus..

ur missing out if haven't tried them b4 lol

*drools*

Kahlia1981 09-04-2009 09:38 AM

I did something stupid yesterday ... I woke up after popping my shoulder out in my sleep and had alternating pins and needles and numbness in my hands all day. It was really annoying because I just got through the day and then last night ... long story short ... ended up at the hospital to get some medication or treatment for it. I ended up going back there again today and saw the doctor who had been on psych rotation when I was in the ward in November. She saw the limited ROM (range of motion) without pain and prescribed pain-killers and it was all over in like 20 minutes. Now I can move my dominant arm without wanting to kill someone ... thankfully I guess. But it still hurts a bit on my wrist.

Anyway I've rambled a bit much. Sorry if I've offended anyone recently. I feel like I have. Really, really sorry.

*leaves hugs for all*

Tears of Solitude 09-04-2009 12:45 PM

Hannah I would love to go to Morocco, lets us all go. I think we could all do with a holiday and a Tan hehehehehehe

Helen, honey I am sorry you still cannot cry, hopefully soon xxx

Banana I think your great helping all of us and giving out hot chocolate.

Jet force I hope you are feeling better and thanks for the Tim Tams < drools >

Eclectic I am sorry that your going through men trouble, I hope it all sorts it self out in the end.

Kahlia I hope your shoulder feels better soon xxx

Im having a bad day and I and its only 12.39. Its sooo hard acting like everything is fine. When I am just crumbling inside.

Hands out blankets to everyone, and mugs of coffee and tea. Oh an a Pepsi Max for Helen

Love you all Jade xxx

MammaMia 09-04-2009 01:38 PM

Kahlia, OUCCCCCCCH, gentle cuddles coming your way sweetie.

Jade, I luffs you. I'm sure I'll end up crying on camera soon enough :(

Jem, nah, never had those biscuits.

Everyone else, major cuddles xxx

Jetforce 09-04-2009 01:51 PM

*sends out cuddles to every1 in the psych ward*

Jetforce 09-04-2009 02:04 PM

*gives cuddles to kat*

MammaMia 09-04-2009 02:13 PM

*curls up into a small ball*

Jetforce 09-04-2009 02:18 PM

*throw a blanket over helen*

Don't give up there!! hang in there xx