RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 28-12-2008 05:48 PM

*cuddles everyone tightly*

ravynsoul 28-12-2008 06:32 PM

*hugs everyone*

Auburn Shadows - don't feel bad about posting here... Hope you get some sleep soon... How are you doing today?

Mary Anne - I hope your ear ache passes soon... that's not fun at all :( take care today, it may be hard, but hopefully good at the same time [if you know what I mean?]

Helen - thanks for the cuddles *cuddles back* Hope things are going ok today...

Fallen Shadows - thanks for the hugs; how are you doing?

Dayna - are you going to post some of your drawings?? *is hopeful* How are you doing today? Hope some of the loneliness has passed.

Jem - thanks for the marshmallows and cuddles! How are you doing? Hope things are going ok?

Katie - sorry to hear that you have been fighting with your bf.. hope things get smoothed over soon *offers tissues and cuddles*

How is everyone else doing?

--
I'm doing okish, other than being drained and not feeling very supportish.. I keep hoping my energy levels will increase soon. Weather-wise all our snow is gone!! It's crazy it rained the last day or so and we had quite a bit of snow and it's bare out there now... feels like spring.. but it's supposed to snow this afternoon... so it will go back to "normal" soon.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Mary Anne 28-12-2008 07:22 PM

hi everyone,

Ravyn, in a sense it was good, I had not seen the headstone before which was strange but comforting, strange as nobody else in my family is buried, all have been cremated so there is no place to visit but comforting as I like a place to visit, I know some people don't like graves but it was nice to see where she is and know she is safe there. It is a lovely place, very peaceful and very well kept.

It was great to see family too.

How are you feeling now?

Katie, hope you worked things out with your bf, money is the cause of so many rows.

*hugs everyone tight*

zowie 28-12-2008 08:40 PM

*Hugs everyone*
I'm so tiiiiired
xxx

Damnation. 28-12-2008 09:15 PM

*Sneaks in*

*Cuddles Helen back*

Zowie: x_o I know the feeling, lol.

Mary Anne: Glad to hear that it wasn't too difficult. First time I visited my sister's grave, it was rather difficult *hugs you too*

Katie: Oucchhh x_____x I can really sympathise with that. Lotsa money problems here too. I hope you and Trent make up soon, as well

Ravyn: Glad to hear that you've been doing okay, in spite of feeling drained. *Steals your snow* <__<;; Click 8D

fallenshadows 28-12-2008 09:18 PM

ravynsoul. Ive been better. Just sorta been in a real slump here lately and cant get myself out of it. People seem to think I need "cheering up" so they have decided to annoy me constantly to try to get me to laugh which freaks and stresses me out as I hate attention and people in my face. Just in that time when everythign I do and try to do is so difficvult adn has so many compliations that it drags me down.
Itll get "bettter" (well not that things are actually ever better for me) after the 650 mile drive home tomorrow though, back to solitude and my "normality"
Plus my X-mas was sort on the crappy side, oh well Im still alive right? heh

MammaMia 28-12-2008 11:14 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Today's being shitty, nasty people, stuipd thoughts trying to grow into my head again but they can't, I promised :(

Kahlia1981 28-12-2008 11:21 PM

*sneaks in to hug everyone*

Sorry to ask, especially as I know that I haven't been around much and am definitely not great at supporting presently, but if anyone has any hugs to spare I would seriously appreciate them.

Thanks and sorry to all.

*leaves safe hugs for all*

Damnation. 28-12-2008 11:23 PM

*Gives Fallen, Helen and Kahlia all biiiiig huggles*

MammaMia 29-12-2008 12:27 AM

*gives Kahlia and then Dayna a massiveeeeeeeeeeee hug each*

Kahlia, you're always welcome here for hugs or whatever you need even if you're not up to supporting others and whatnot xxx

I'm in the denial tent, ah much better, everything is DANDY :D

Damnation. 29-12-2008 12:29 AM

*Dives into the denial tent as well*

I likes it in here 8D

Kahlia1981 29-12-2008 12:51 AM

*hugs Dayna and Helen back*

I think I'm going to build a denial tent right here on my bed ... I think almost everyone else that I know irl has one they carry around with them ... I'll work up to that.

*leaves safe hugs for everyone*

*crawls into the denial tent and attaches herself to one of the sides so that she can't be removed from the tent unwillingly*

MammaMia 29-12-2008 12:59 AM

Yay more people.
It's fun.
Becauseyoudenythateverythingwrong :)

Pomegranate 29-12-2008 02:35 AM

Such a **** up. Not even sure what I have done. I had two friends over for dinner. I asked my Dad three days before hand, we ate in the study and stayed out of rest of the house. Yet somehow I screwed up. My friends said goodbye to him and he was really rude to them and wouldn't speak to me. Waiting for him to come shout/or just go to bed so I can cut. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to see another christmas. I have had enough. I just am not interested in all this **** anymore. I don't want it. I want to be gone.

MammaMia 29-12-2008 02:41 AM

*squishes tightly*

Kahlia1981 29-12-2008 04:32 AM

*unchains herself from the denial tent, crawls outside and hugs Emma then disappears back inside the tent again*

Life is good. Denial is good ......

Jetforce 29-12-2008 06:13 AM

hi Ravyn

i'm well i guess

urself? hope u r doing alrite there xx

Auburn Shadow 29-12-2008 10:56 AM

*hugs Emma tightly* You know where I am hun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1313849)
Auburn Shadows - don't feel bad about posting here... Hope you get some sleep soon... How are you doing today?

Not feeling especially great at the moment. Got some more sleep Saturday night, but mainly because I was drunk. Apart from that haven't had much more than an hour or two a night.
I gave in to the urges yesterday and cut. I think it's just everything that happened when I was actually living with the parents, it's still there in the back of my mind I guess. One more day and I'm going back to Wycombe, but I don't know how I'm going to get through that one day.

ravynsoul 29-12-2008 12:26 PM

Mary Anne, glad to hear that your visit was comforting and that you had a nice time visiting family. How are you doing today? *hugs*

Zowie - hope you're feeling a little less tired... i know the feeling too, haven't had much energy the last couple weeks :S keep hoping it will come back. *hugs*

Dayna - I have like no snow left! Craziness... I like your pictures :) Thanks for sharing them :) How are things going? *hugs*

Fallenshadows - that sucks that you're in a slump, hope your drive goes/went well... It's hard when people don't always understand how to help... hopefully being back to your "normality" will help you... take care!

Helen - *hugs* hope you're feeling safer in the denial tent... can I join you all? I'm ready for an escape!

Kahlia - *hugs and more hugs* how are you doing today? I like the idea of carrying a denial tent around in rl.

Emma - *hugs* sorry that your dad was such a jerk...

Jem - I'm doing okish, woke up triggered though and usually mornings are best for me.. x__x hopefully the day will get better.. hope you have a good day *hugs*

Auburnshadows - *hugs* maybe try and take the day in smaller sections... find something you can look forward to at each part.. then hopefully it will pass sooner... wishing you sleep and a fast day and a safe trip home

--

I'm sorry that my posts end up being so long, I just don't have the energy to come in here so often and I want to make sure I reply to everyone... i think i realized last night that i have been feeling emotionally dead lately... that along with being drained I am not sure I am really feeling many emotions.. I'm not sure I like this at all..

*hugs to all* *crawls into the denial tent and feels happy*

Jetforce 29-12-2008 01:35 PM

Awww...tat sucks Ravyn

Hope ur day pans out ok there xxx

take care of urself :-)