RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 22-05-2010 01:20 AM

That's awesome April. u should mail one of my runetotem toon with the names so i don't forget to add them :)
Hope you're not sick but maybe a short cold is better than allergies?

Laura~Yeah me too. My sister in law said he had time to eat earlier while the other 2 kits slept so Houdini seems to be ok and Hannah translated genetics to English for me (^there) so I'm not as worried anymore.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:25 AM

I'll make sure and do that, Crimson. :D Maybe your pally could help us (sorry, I mean me, lol) with some of the quests? I dunno... I can probably get through most of them myself, especially as they give TERRIFIC experience points, 1800+ for the gold dust/candles and Fargodeep mine quests. I love RAF. :P

I'm really tired, my back hurts from sitting here for so long, and I don't feel that great... hopefully won't be sick for long, will have some tea tonight I think. :( Or it might be allergies... but I'm thinking it's a cold. Just a feeling.

I still do think that Jarrod thinks I'm a coward. :-S

*hides again after finding Kahlia and giving her a cuddle, and Hels, Hannah, Laura, and Crimson as well* :)

PoisonedApple 22-05-2010 01:27 AM

*waves* well time to go home and see if the little guy is hungry still (i'd rather feed him till he won't eat anymore -chinchillas won't overeat- to try and beef him up a little than just let him get "enough" at this point) and home school reading then for some WoW time! Glad I made a few days worth of dinners on Wednesday! :)

Oops missed your post April... I certainly could help out on some questing. What time zone are you in? If you're Eastern you're 4 or 5 hr ahead of me so by the time I get to WoW it may be late for you. If it's really late for you by then I'll try again over the weekend. And I'm sure Jarrod doesn't think you're a coward *cuddles*

MammaMia 22-05-2010 01:35 AM

*cuddles everyone*

I feel like a broken record though :(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 02:10 AM

I understand the feeling, Hels. I do too. :( *cuddles*

Yeah, Crimson, I'm Eastern timezone... what timezone is Runetotem in, do you know?

Hell, my back hurts... :'( It's deep in the muscle and I think it's from sitting in desk chairs for so much of my internship days. GRRRR!!! I hate that type of pain.... can stand SI pain but not normal aches and pains. *is moaning* Sorry......

And I just found out that my bestie can't hang out like we planned yesterday... damnit. :( She's my only IRL friend that I have, well, a close one in this timezone anyway, and I wish that we could hang out more. We see each other briefly, for like half an hour, about once a week, and I know that's more than some people have, but still... :(

I'm so effing tired... grrr... :'( But Jarrod's not ready for bed yet and I'm not really sleepy (took a long nap today) so we're not going to bed yet... blah. I'm having some herbal unwind tea - Egyptian chamomile and green apple, with some honey, and it's good - hoping it'll help clear my sinuses some. Sorry if that was WTMI... :-S

Am feeling very fragile tonight. :-/

*hides in her hole again*

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 02:20 AM

Hels, I think I just added you to Facebook? lol... :-/

MammaMia 22-05-2010 02:30 AM

Yes you did :P Can I add you on my 'secret' profile too?

I wish I could see my best friend more :( But money, distance etc means we can't :( But yeah, I understand where you're coming from.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 03:08 AM

Sure, you can add me on your "secret profile" ... bwahaha, sounds like something out of a spy film!! lol. :) *cuddles*

Am up really really late, for me... but got my pally to level 10 and my priest to level 9, so am happy. :) Off to Westfall we go come tomorrow (or sometime...).

G'night everyone... and by saying that I hope I'm not jinxing myself to a night of no sleep. Haha. :-X

*cuddles all* ♥

MammaMia 22-05-2010 03:12 AM

I wish I could go to sleep :( It's not long turned 3am here. Funtimes. Sent you a friend request on my 'secret' profile with a little note so you know it's me :) Hope you sleep well.

Going to see my Nan later. Looking forward to it and dreading it same time. She's not very well, got a chest infection. Although my Mum said she was bit better today. Just hated seeing her the way she was last week. Hopefully it won't be as bad. Just dislike seeing her ill, it's just not my Nan. Well it is, but she's a tough woman. Way she's been brought up & everything. But...she's not quite herself when she's seriously ill :( Only just got used to her being back completely after her operation, which took it out of her understandably.

I want my headache & nausea to go away. Not sure if it's going round, as my best friend felt it today, or if it's related to my medication? Oh dear. Just what I need on top of everything else. I'm nearly crying at the moment, over a moth, ha!

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 06:30 AM

*sits looking around*

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2309926)
chinchillas

i want chinchillas but dont they like wreak ur house lil i love them i think there the cutest

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 10:04 AM

*curls up in a corner*

Doikers 22-05-2010 10:08 AM

Just me dropping by :) I'm at my parents on their laptop *Morning hugs the ward* I'm not really in a position to keep up with the thread right now, maybe later :)
Also,
Hayley Sais hi! and sends her *Huggles* and hope to be back online in a few days :)

Kitkat :) 22-05-2010 10:15 AM

Never went to the nurse... Or called anyone about it.
Think I may have taken something, my stomachs been hurting on and off for the past few days, ever since the pills went missing... But it should be ok

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 10:16 AM

*hugs mark and Hayley*

Doikers 22-05-2010 10:42 AM

*Hugs Julie and KitKat*

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:07 AM

*tackles Mark since he's currently looking at the thread, and therefore is the only one available to tackle* ;) How are you? how's the time going at your parents'? Hopefully well... I seriously just got up like 10 minutes ago, lol... did sleep well, didn't jinx myself, yey!! :) *cuddles* Hope you slept okay. Did you play some WoW with Hayley last night? J/w how you were in touch... hehe.

I'm listening to Sirenia now... just turned it on. :)

I'm in an okay mood although probably will be wanting to cut later today... will be alone-ish for most of it, as far as I know, so yeah. I might go somewhere sometime, dunno though. :( Guess I'll hang out on here a lot of the day. Hehe.

*cuddles Hels* Thanks for the add. :) Yey!! :D

*hides in her hole again and goes to play some more WoW* :P

one_step_closer 22-05-2010 11:31 AM

Hello everyone. *cuddles for all*

Doikers 22-05-2010 12:11 PM

Hey *BEARCUDDLES April*

Things are going well at my parents , I'm feeling frustrated but I don't know why ? Used to privacy on tap I guess , one of the perks of living alone , also used to being online on and off regulary all day .

I was thinking " I wonder how Hayley is" and *Beep Beep* I receive a text from her :) So we've texted a couple of times that's how we're in touch :)

Can't play WoW here as my parents don't have it on their laptop :S

I hope you go out and about sometime and enjoy youself today April , maybe you could shoot some more bottles with your new rifle? I have a .22 air rifle but haven't target shot anything in years , I used to go and shoot at my pellet trap and cans and stuff . I also have a .177 gas powered air pistol , it's in the same place as my rifle , lost in my parents garage ,I hope this doesn't make me sound like to much of a gun nut lol .I just used to enjoy target shooting is all. Anyway..... I hope you can distract yourself from harming :)

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Spots wildy insane (Hannah?) and hugs*

wildly insane 22-05-2010 12:14 PM

Hi Lindsay, how are you?

*hugs April* glad you're feeling in a good mood and I hope it stays, you should definitely go out if the weather where you are is as lovely as we have it here.

*hugs Mark* hope you are enjoying yourself at your parents

*hugs Julie* hope you are okay

*hugs KitKat* you really should get checked out sweetie some pills can do some long term damage without you realising it, especially if your stomach still hurts.

*hugs Helen* I hope you have a good time with your Nan and that she is feeling better than the last time you saw her. I snapped at somebody at the party last night because they said to somebody else "get the moth" and I snapped "why what has it ever done to you" geez people have no respect for right of other animals to live here too

*hugs Crimson* glad I turned it into slightly plainer English, I did try but genetics is notoriously difficult to explain :P how are the kits today?

*hugs Laura* you aren't crap, honest you're not!

hugs everyone else hiding in holes or corners or just popping in and if you're in the UK leaves a good few bottles of sunscreen around. I'm tired, I don't want to have to concentrate on job applications and interview prepping but I have to, I don't have a choice if I want to get out of here, hopefully get to enjoy the sun in a bit, it's such a shame there's so much glare on laptops so I can't work outside. still want to cut but still saying no.

wildly insane 22-05-2010 12:16 PM

I used to target shoot with an air pistol too when I was a kid, I was actually quite good at it :D

Kitkat :) 22-05-2010 12:24 PM

I'm scared to, I don't have a chance to call them either...

wildly insane 22-05-2010 12:32 PM

can you not go to an NHS walk in centre, you don't need an appointment and they might be able to help? Is there one near you? *cuddles kitkat*

one_step_closer 22-05-2010 12:47 PM

I'm ok thanks. The sun is shining :)

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:21 PM

Mark, it doesn't make you sound like a gun nut at all. :P Well, at least not compared to Jarrod!! Besides our .22 rifle, we have a .45 1911 (pistol), a .9mm pistol, a .22 pistol, a carbine, and a .30-06 (?) deer rifle. So yeah. The .45 is my baby... lol... I love target shooting with it (haven't named it yet :P). I got it new and it is my first gun, so yeah. My dad is also into guns, has quite a few although not as many as we do. :) Not like it's a competition or anything... haha. And yeah I can understand how you wouldn't like the, well, lack of privacy at your parents', although I'm betting it's keeping you (somewhat) from cutting. So that would be a good thing. *cuddles*

*cuddles Hannah* Yeah, genetics ARE difficult to explain without going into a lot of detail and confusing stuff at that!! I was in a biological anthropology class last fall (2009) and the prof was trying to explain genetics to kids who had never had biology before... it must've been difficult!! especially since he's an anthropologist, not a biologist. I was a bio major for a year before I switched over to psych, so I had botany and zoology so got a feel for genetics, although never truly understood the theories etc. (Does anyone? heh...) I'm sorry you feel like cutting... keep fighting the urges though, you'll make it through.

It's an icky day here... I think... the sun isn't shining, at least; it's all cloudy out. :( Oh well. And I'm still feeling sick... really really tired and congested... fun times... NOT. Grrrr. And I think I made my sister get sick... lol... spread the love!! :P

So she (my sister) will be coming over around 9:30 - an hour - and I am not sure what we'll do. Probably go out for coffee or something. That would be nice.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED trig

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday lunch. I'm kind of... refusing to eat? I don't know. :-S I just texted my NP about that, maybe she can give some advice as I'm kind of scared to eat now... :-S I don't know. I don't make any sense. But I'm feeling HUNGRY and that's a lovely feeling. I haven't felt hungry in a long time. The growly tummy feeling is lovely... although I know it's not helping my cold. Hopefully my NP will text back with something useful... :-S

Sorry.............. :(

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2310665)

The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED trig

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday lunch. I'm kind of... refusing to eat? I don't know. :-S I just texted my NP about that, maybe she can give some advice as I'm kind of scared to eat now... :-S I don't know. I don't make any sense. But I'm feeling HUNGRY and that's a lovely feeling. I haven't felt hungry in a long time. The growly tummy feeling is lovely... although I know it's not helping my cold. Hopefully my NP will text back with something useful... :-S

we can relate yes..*nods* *offers hugs*

wildly insane 22-05-2010 01:41 PM

*hugs April* wow that sounds like a fun lot of subjects to study :) very interesting, although getting an anthropologist to teach genetics to kids is just cruel, lol. I understand the enjoying feeling hungry thing, but you really should eat something, maybe a smoothie or something, easy to eat, yummy and healthy? hope your np can help

*huggles for Julie*

yay sun shining but I'm still inside grr...waiting for mum to call humpf.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:41 PM

*hugs Amy* Thanks love... wish you couldn't relate, though, because then you'd be healthier than I am. :(

I'm sorry, I don't know if that's against the rules or not... :-S

*hides in a deep, deep hole*

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:42 PM

*huggles Hannah* I can't force myself... I know, I'm a coward, don't have the courage nor the strength to do that, right now anyway... but I might get some tea with honey, have some left over from last night. Am trying to figure out how to get a no-cal beverage from the coffee shop...... :'(

Feel so stupid. :'(

MammaMia 22-05-2010 01:49 PM

It's really warm again haha!!

*cuddles everyone* Haven't long woke up, really tired ha :(

wildly insane 22-05-2010 02:57 PM

aww April, don't stress about it hun, you're not a coward and you're not stupid, it's really tough, I can't get myself to eat sometimes either, try a go out and tea and honey sounds like a good idea.

*hugs Helen* it would be so much better if you could sort your sleep patterns out hun. I was just about to go outside and enjoy the sunshine, but it's no long shining :(

nicole94 22-05-2010 03:08 PM

*hugs everyone* nice weather. but a bit too hot. i visited my old primary school yesterday. i really missed it. and ended up helping with their summer fair.
how is everyone?

MammaMia 22-05-2010 03:45 PM

Hannah, yeah it would, but least last few nights, been sleeping earlier than 4am, which is a huge deal to me :p Haha, sun's still shining & warm here :D

Nicollllllllle, *jumps on* did you have fun yesterday sweetie? *hugs tight*

nicole94 22-05-2010 03:50 PM

*hugs helen* hello hun, that was very entusiastic! lol. yeah i did thanks, was a bit akward though because it was so hot there was no way i could wear long sleeves, and none of my old teachers know about my self harm, but luckily noone noticed it. hows you?

MammaMia 22-05-2010 04:05 PM

Well I am very pleased to see you :) Bless you sweetheart, glad nobody noticed :D I'm feeling good for a change, even if I do know it won't last bahaha!!!

I LOVE HOT SUNNY DAYS =D (Summer's nearly here YAAAAY)

nicole94 22-05-2010 04:09 PM

lol, thanks, i'm pleased to see you too. and i think people may have noticed and just not said anything. and i HATE the hot weather, any time its to hot to wear long sleeves-its too hot. lol

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 06:26 PM

I am in such a bad mood right now... will update r/v once I get home, am at my parents' again right now. Ugh. I am a selfish bitch, it's been shown to me by my sister. :'(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 07:42 PM

r/v updated......... :'(

Doikers 22-05-2010 08:04 PM

*Tackle-hugs April ,Nicole and Helen*
Good evening everyone :)

CrazyHayley 22-05-2010 08:32 PM

Hey there my fellow wardies!

So sorry that I've been absent from the common room and all your goings on. There have been 33 pages since I was last in here, so there is no way I'm going to attempt to catch up - I hope that you can all forgive me for that.

Things have been a little bit crazy in my family due to a relationship breakdown and my elder brother being an ******** to put it politely! Anyhoo, I won't go inot details here. I need to let it all out in my diary methinks though as I'm feeling ill with all the stress and different emotions. I've also got to phone my father to inform him of whats going on. I've put it off for over 24hours now....dreading it.....

*tlc for all my wardies in ways that they can accept it*

CrazyHayley 22-05-2010 09:21 PM

hmmm, quiet in here.... well I've phoned my father and updated my journal. Think I'm going to have a camomile tea and a fag and call it a night. Not sure if I'll have the chance to come in on a regular basis these next few days due to the continuing saga, but please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. *extra special tlc for all wardies*

risenfromperdition 22-05-2010 09:41 PM

*curls up in corner*
fat =[

risenfromperdition 22-05-2010 09:42 PM

you's not selfish april <3

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 10:20 PM

*cuddles everyone* Quiet day in the ward...

:(

MammaMia 22-05-2010 11:33 PM

Hvaing a very bad evening, can't explain right now, but can I have some hugs & prayers or anuthing? Please? :'(

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:41 PM

*cuddles Hels* Sure, sweet, I'll hold you as long as you need, and I'll be praying for you as well. Anything I can do else to help???

MammaMia 22-05-2010 11:44 PM

*cuddles April tight* Not at the moment. I will explain really soon, but I can't right this second.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:54 PM

Okay, love. *more cuddles*

I'm feeling pretty **** at the moment too... updated r/v again... :'(

What do you guys think about me contacting my old therapist to get some closure and see why she dropped me like a hot brick? :-S I've been debating that for awhile... I don't know... I can't make up my mind as to what would be wise. :-S

*hides*

MammaMia 23-05-2010 12:01 AM

*clings*

Maybe you should?

wildly insane 23-05-2010 12:07 AM

*huggles all*

too tired oh ***** washing gotta go