RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kittyenna 12-09-2012 10:53 AM

Thanks sapphire, need to hurt so bad :( if I hurt then he can't hurt me anymore :(

It's okay and understandable to be scared, I'm the same, you not bad, *hugs*

risenfromperdition 12-09-2012 04:17 PM

sorry i've not been around katie, but you can message me whenver and i'll try to reply as quick as can.

take care you guys <3

*sits in corner*
im so tired.

m0nk 13-09-2012 12:47 AM

my brain feels like its cutting itself and i cant release

midnightphoenix 14-09-2012 12:46 AM

midnight-star bad bad bad girl for triggering herself and SI'ing

StardustedSky 14-09-2012 08:23 PM

I can't do this I can't cope it's too much how can I move on when I resent everything that's happened I dispite who I have become I'm just letting the ones I love down I can't keep seeing the hurt in their eyes

Kahlia1981 15-09-2012 10:36 AM

Stardust: I can tell you that you can do this and you can cope simply based on the way you are continuously facing the challenges life is giving you. Your thoughts and feelings are valid and, in your position, I would also resent everything that's happened as it took away several vital parts of you including your confidence and your old identity. The ones you love may show hurt because they don't know how to help and they can see how much you have lost, just as you can. Whilst you are grieving so are they, but they are grieving for both themselves and for you. It's possible that some of them feel responsible for what has happened for reasons that we cannot fathom. I know that it is hard, and I'm not asking you to trust me or to believe me, but I know you are continually facing the challenges head on. Where you can't do something or have something you find a workaround. That is part of what will help you to become what you can be. Sorry, I just realised how long that was.

Hi all, if anyone is in here from the last time I was... quite some time ago. But right now I need to talk to somebody. I may be a significant amount of time SI free, but the uneasiness I've been feeling and the restlessness are calling into my mind all sorts of thoughts of SI and suicide. I don't want to die and I don't want to harm, but that seems to be all my mind can think of. I don't know.... I just don't know anymore

Kittyenna 15-09-2012 03:02 PM

*rocks* they want to change my medication, scared

StardustedSky 15-09-2012 10:32 PM

Hugs kahlia, you have no idea how much those lovely words mean to me right now, you too are facing so many challenges just remember i am always here to talk to.

Sleepyhead, I know it must be so scary just now but sometimes it is good. I was terrified when they changed my antipsychotic but it did make a difference once I was back in my routine and on a settled dose. Xxx

sapphire hearts 16-09-2012 04:19 AM

Why did I get rid of my tools? I need them now.

Kahlia1981 16-09-2012 12:29 PM

Sleepyhead: Sometimes a change in medication can be a good thing. If what you are currently on is not helping or not really helping sometimes a change is necessary. Are you able to discuss your fears with the treating doctor? *safe hugs*

Stardust: I meant every word that I said. *hugs*

Sapphire: Is there anything you can do to help distract you? If you got rid of your tools there may a part of you that thinks/feels you don't need them as much as you did. Getting through the "right now" is never easy but is one of the many challenges we all face. You can make it through without harming, even if you need to play the 30-second game to do so.

YodaBearInterrupted 16-09-2012 08:59 PM

This sucks... I hate being played by both sides at the table... and since I was emotionally lost, the Dark Lord came and I wasn't ready and the fight wasn't pretty and I did bad things to make him go away... I don't want to go to work tomorrow but I have to

Kittyenna 16-09-2012 11:05 PM

Kahlia - thank you, and for the hugs! I'm not really sure who to talk to, the psychiatrist asks my doctor to prescribe it but I can't get hold of my doctor and I only see the psychiatrist once a month as a I see a counselor in between. But even when I do see her she won't give me a prescription herself. I kind of think well if she thinks it will help it must be right but I'm really really scared

Gem-Louise 17-09-2012 04:18 PM

*curls up * want to cause myself so much hurt right now and take it further than hurting myself -.- so fed up of life and ****

Indigo. 18-09-2012 09:11 PM

I hope it's OK for me to just come here..

I just need some place to hide right now...

*cries and hides in a corner*

Why does she make me feel like this? WHY?? :((

risenfromperdition 19-09-2012 12:44 AM

welcom.

sapphire hearts 22-09-2012 02:41 PM

*curls up in the corner* I don't want to go to work. I don't want to do anything. I want to hide with my polar bear.

YodaBearInterrupted 22-09-2012 02:56 PM

Blah. I don't feel good at all, and my mom is yelling at me about doing something I don't wat to do at all...

chemistrymonkey 23-09-2012 07:43 AM

checking in and staying put until I can stop randomly crying

StardustedSky 23-09-2012 08:59 PM

Yodabear how are you coping, how are things at work. It's the worst feeling when you have a hard night and have to go into work the next day. Does anyone is your office know that you could maybe confide in, or could you see about getting flexi time?

Sapphirehearts *brings over a blanket and a drink of juice* hugs. What's our polar bears name? I have an otter called seaweed he looks after me when the darkness comes, especially now my fiancée is ill.

I'm a crumbling mess, let down by so many and so alone too scared to say I can't cope for fear of being judged and people deciding I'm not fit to look after my fiancée if I loose him I will have truly lost everything. I can't do it I can't stay strong no monitoring no support no sleep and too much darkness but no strength or will to fight

sapphire hearts 25-09-2012 10:43 PM

StardustedSky: Polar bear's name is leo. He will keep you safe too. I'm so sorry your fiancee's ill, my thoughts are with you. You're going to be ok, I promise. PM me anytime - I know you'll be fine *hugs* xx