RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 20-10-2010 06:54 PM

*Hugs Laura* I'm not going to drink , I'm leaning towards the poster idea.

*Hugs Sarah*Good luck with the surgeon tomorrow, it's for your gall bladder right ?

PoisonedApple 20-10-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

*hugs crimson* o wow, that sounds like its confusing. Do you have any idea when they are making the decisions about who they are interviewing? Which do feel you want to do more? I know awhile ago you seemed like you really wanted to get out of your current situation... if you need to vent feel free to message me.
They haven't updated me since mid-September when the hr department sent my resume to the hiring manager. *shrugs* I know nothing else about what they're doing or deciding. I figured I'd be the last they'd interview since I'm out of state and in this economy what company wants to pay for a new employee to move to the area, ya know? But then it's been forever. the listing closed and they started sifting through resumes September 3rd. I want out of the way I'm stuck and it's way too cold up here for my liking. However, I like the summers up here and I have a decent, reliable job right now. Sadly a decent job isn't enough to my husband since he was talking yesterday about giving up on that one and finding a better job up here...
I dunno maybe I'll make a list of pros and cons of staying up here, looking for a job there or for that matter looking for a different job up here.

*hugs and cuddles everyone*

P.S. ~ I got a new coffee maker for my desk since my little one has been broken for over a year now. And some Dunkin Donuts brand coffee in Mocha Mint :) So now my desk has a full supply of coffee, tea and cocoa for the cold mornings when I have no money to go to the coffee place on the corner.

SparkleKitten 20-10-2010 07:06 PM

*hugs Mark* Yeah its my gallbladder. Most likely outcome is needing to stay in hospital for at least an MRI :( It hurts so much today :(

Doikers 20-10-2010 07:17 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Best of luck with the job situation , It sound mighty complex :( ....... Great idea on the Coffee/Tea/Cocoa front :)

*Hugs Sarah*

one_step_closer 20-10-2010 07:29 PM

I don't think I can take much more of this existence.

Doikers 20-10-2010 07:41 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Whats up hun ?

shadowedsoul 20-10-2010 08:08 PM

cuddles all, curls up. i feel very wierd right now, and its freaking me out

one_step_closer 20-10-2010 08:09 PM

I'm just feeling so HUGELY low. And I don't want to be alive any longer because my whole life is consumed by mental illness.

Doikers 20-10-2010 08:33 PM

*Hugs Jill* I'm sorry you feel so weird , do you know whats bought it on?

*Hugs Lindsay* I feel that my life is solely about mental illness a LOT too so you can always talk to me I understand it's a horrible way to feel :(

shadowedsoul 20-10-2010 09:15 PM

erm took my anti-depressants, not sure if thats whats causing this. but my head feels very fuzzy. curls up.

Doikers 20-10-2010 09:37 PM

Did you take your prescribed dose of Meds ? you've not taken too many have you ?:S

shadowedsoul 20-10-2010 09:40 PM

erm i deff took the right amount. dont worry. hugs

Doikers 20-10-2010 09:52 PM

OH Okay :) sorry

shadowedsoul 20-10-2010 09:58 PM

sorry if that came across as horrible. i know you were only trying to help. not sure i want to carry on taking these.

TheSuffererComplex 20-10-2010 10:01 PM

*cuddles everyone* Its Josh, Mark =p

Today has been okay, just been stressful cause of work =/

Doikers 20-10-2010 10:02 PM

No you didn't come over as horrible Jill , don't worry about it *HUGS* You haven't been taking the meds for that long have you ? Don't stop without talking to your Dr , you could get withdrawel symptoms :S

I'm going to bed , I harmed this evening ,IDIOT!

TheSuffererComplex 20-10-2010 10:06 PM

*hugs Mark* Im sorry.. Dont beat yourself up about it, tomorrow is another day to start anew. Feel better.

nicole94 20-10-2010 10:14 PM

*curls up*

PoisonedApple 20-10-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson* Best of luck with the job situation , It sound mighty complex :( ....... Great idea on the Coffee/Tea/Cocoa front :)
Thanks *tucks luck away in my pocket*
I love my new 'beverage station' ;)
Good night. *tucks mark into bed* you are not an idiot and you are doing quite well its just a blip, tomorrow is a new day.

*hugs jill* you should see about talking to your dr. they may lower the dose or keep a close eye on it or even change the meds.

*waves at josh* i'm crimson *extends hand*

*cuddles nicole* what's up?

*hugs lindsay* how are you doing now?

nicole94 20-10-2010 10:44 PM

*cuddles crimson* just had a bit of a bad night and feeling very invalidated :( hows you?