RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 26-09-2010 02:39 PM

I'm sorry you're lonely April *Extra comfy hugs* I get lonely when I'm alone at my flat sometimes too

nicole94 26-09-2010 02:57 PM

*hides*
i dont understand :/

MammaMia 26-09-2010 03:04 PM

*cuddles everyone*

What don't you understand Nicole? *cuddles*

nicole94 26-09-2010 03:07 PM

*cuddles helen* everything :( i don't understand my feelings, or my eating/sleeping patterns, i mean, i've gone from sleeping in the day and being up all night, to not really sleeping at all, and i just looked in my purse and relised i have like £20 in there and trying to work out where it came from i realised that i have stopped eating on days i have college :/ i dont understand it! :(

MammaMia 26-09-2010 03:08 PM

Babe, you're just bit out of whack with new routines and stuff, you'll soon settle down, I promise *cuddles*

CrazyHayley 26-09-2010 03:10 PM

Hey there my fellow wardies - this is just to let you know that I'm going to be offline for a while. My M.E has been really bad again recently and I'm struggling to have the brain power to type, form scentences and it hurts my eyes to look at the laptop screen. Which is why I've not been active in the ward as much as I would like to be. But I thought its best to let you know that I am ok (well, in a way, I mean I'm not unsafe or triggerred) and I don't want you worrying about me or wondering where I am or thinking that I'm not thinking of you all and wishing I could be more supportive. I thought that if I let you all know I'd be away for a bit, then I wouldn't get myself so upset about not being able to be in the ward either and can just come back when I'm feeling better. It may be in a week, two weeks, a month, who knows with this ****ing illness, but putting pressure on myself only makes things worse, so for now, I'll go and rest in the medical wong of the ward and hope to be giving huggles and support again to you all soon. Thnaks for all of your help and support that I've recieved during m,y times in here.

nicole94 26-09-2010 03:13 PM

*cuddles helen* i suppose..just wish it would hurry up and sort itself out.
*cuddles hayley* HEY, havent seen you online in ages :D glad your doing ok, apart from the M.E. hope you feel better soon.x

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 03:16 PM

Hey all.

*Hugs Nicole* Helen's right, you'll soon settle back into routine. It's just cos you're used to sleeping in the day and now obvs you can't.

*Hugs Helen* How are you today?

*Hugs Arpil* I'll come :) It all sounds fun, even the cleaning. Cleaning on my own is boring, but with a mate it sounds like there's some fun to be had :) I actually wish I could come over there now :( But since I'm in the uk...We should arrange a psych ward meet up, but it would have to be in like 2 years when I am 18 and my mum can't stop me leaping on a plane to go and meet a bunch of people I met over the internet.

Scarletdreamer 26-09-2010 03:18 PM

*cuddles Hayley* Feel better soon, love. We understand - may not totally get the M.E. but I'm pretty sure we all can grasp the basics of it. :) Take care of yourself... will miss you but methinks we can all agree that it's best for you to take care of yourself. <3

*cuddles Nicole* I agree with Hels, you're probably just out of whack with a new schedule and all. It'll probably settle down soon and if it doesn't, well, I guess maybe try talking with someone at college about it?

*cuddles Hels* How are you this morning?

*cuddles Mark* Sorry to hear that you get lonely at your flat sometimes too... and sorry to be whinging so much about something that probably a lot of you have to deal with a lot. I know I have a pretty good life... so I'll just shut up now. :-/

shadowedsoul 26-09-2010 03:26 PM

Cuddles all. Erm having such a messed up day. One more thing goes wrong. Sorry hides somwhere safe.

nicole94 26-09-2010 03:27 PM

*cuddles lia and april* thanks guys, and lia, thats such a good idea! lol, but yeah, 2 years time when i'm 18 and my mum can't stop me XD.

eurgh, and once again, my neighbours having a fire.

MammaMia 26-09-2010 03:46 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

Nicole, that sucks about your neighbours having a fire. *hugs*

*hugs April & Lia* I'm not good at all today. But I've made myself eat, get washed, dressed, put my creams on *sighs* Trying to pull myself together. People need me. I need them.

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 03:48 PM

*Hugs Helen* Sorry you feel like ****, but it's good that you're trying. I always try and make an effort to smile, even if I am breaking apart inside. I always find it cheers you up much more than moping does.

nicole94 26-09-2010 03:49 PM

*huggles helen* i know. :( i wouldnt mind if it was every once in a while, but it's all day every day and we're getting a bit fed up of it :(

MammaMia 26-09-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2505575)
*Hugs Helen* Sorry you feel like ****, but it's good that you're trying. I always try and make an effort to smile, even if I am breaking apart inside. I always find it cheers you up much more than moping does.

*hugs Lia* Thanks sweetheart. I always smile, even when I feel really bad. It's my brave face. I put it on over and over. I've not been putting it up recently when I have been sad. But it's time to put it back on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2505576)
*huggles helen* i know. :( i wouldnt mind if it was every once in a while, but it's all day every day and we're getting a bit fed up of it :(

*cuddles tightly* I'd make a complaint babe

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:00 PM

*cuddles helen* you keep smiling hun, i know it's hard, but it also tricks your mind into thinking your happy, so therefore makes you feel a bit better. :D and we have tried making complaints so many times, but its so useless, the council wont do anything because she is due in court soon, and the police wont do anything because theyre waiting for a mental assesment.

Doikers 26-09-2010 04:03 PM

*Squishes Hayley* I hope you have a speedy recovery

Wow lots of posts , I am back on my computer at my flat now:)

*Hugs my fellow wardies*

nicole94 26-09-2010 04:16 PM

ooooh. i wish she didn't have a girlfriend :(

misskitty112 26-09-2010 04:20 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'm so overwhelmed. I have to write 3 more pages in my Chaucer paper, rewrite my news story, do an AP style quiz, define stuff for my Journalism midterm, come up with an essay topic for Witchcraft, read about a million different chapters in a million different subjects, and eventually shower.... since I haven't since Friday morning. I know that's really kinda gross, but I just can't find the energy to focus on anything. I have got to get myself together. Really.
Cause a friend and I were going to attempt to raise money to go on a Study Abroad type of trip this summer to London and other places that have slipped my mind. So... A. I'm gonna have to focus enough to raise like $5000 and B. They only take mentally stable students. Crappy, but true, and the head of housing takes this on... So, ya know, he'll probably try to test me or something.
At least I've been too overwhelmed to harm?

FlyingNy 26-09-2010 04:24 PM

How many bonfires do my neighbours want?!