RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 17-07-2010 10:09 PM

Hmm They shoulden't have yelled . I hope Wednesday comes swiftly for you and even if you hate yourself know that we here like you :)

nicole94 17-07-2010 10:13 PM

thankyou *hugs* they yelled because i asked them to explain it to me but i dont understand! i need to know from someone else whos experienced it. :(

Doikers 17-07-2010 10:31 PM

I wish I could help Nicole :S I hope you get some answers soon *Hug*

nicole94 17-07-2010 10:37 PM

thankyou. *hugs* i think i might try and talk to louisa at group on weds, theres loads of us but shes the only one with no friends who lets her anxiety show, and noone really talks to her because shes so paraniod, but i am too and i just hide it better, and i think i should talk to her, but have you got any ideas how i can start up a conversation with her?

katnovia 17-07-2010 10:51 PM

*hides in corner shaking* - if anyone's around later could they take at look at my post please, I really need some help and no-one's responding. thanks. http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...d.php?t=141715

MrsCoulter 17-07-2010 11:50 PM

Thanks for the hugs. I am feeling a little better now - Although I did cut some more tonigth and almost fell apart on the bus ride home from my nans but going to go to bed soon and just cry or sleep - depending on how I feel and hopefully will wake up a bit better. *hugs to everyone*

KatNovia- just gonna head over and reply :)

I'mJustMe 17-07-2010 11:58 PM

They were slighly harsh Nicole, which is why I kinda stuck my ore in there. Useless at sticking up for myself mind. It was just the one person mind, ignore them, like you and I both said, you needed someone who had had experience with it so that's why you went there. Try not to give into those urges you have no reason to hate yourself, you have a mental disorder and that's not your fault. *Hugs*

*Sits near Kat but doesn't touch* Kat? What's the matter?

xx

I'mJustMe 17-07-2010 11:58 PM

Spies newcomer Vicki. How are you today sweet? I'm Lia.

x

Scarletdreamer 18-07-2010 12:09 AM

So anxious. Anxiety, how I hate you!!!!

Rooted (worship night) tonight. Then church tomorrow. I'm scared. :-S

Anxious anxious anxious.................... :'(

I spy Felicia, Lia, and Oliver!! *glomps all* Hehe...

Scarletdreamer 18-07-2010 12:10 AM

Oh & Kat, I took a look at your thread... sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling this way & I will keep you in my prayers... I think that is about the only thing that I can really do, no advice to really offer as I have no experience with alters. Although I would say that going for an assessment might be wise? but I don't know for sure. *gentle hugs if okay*

SoMuchMore 18-07-2010 12:19 AM

*cuddles april* since I spy you.

Scarletdreamer 18-07-2010 12:25 AM

*cuddles Laura back* How are you, sweetie? haven't been posting much lately (although admittedly I'm one to talk :o)...

Now I spy no one... it's lonely in here. *curls up in corner with a book and her journal* :(

SoMuchMore 18-07-2010 12:27 AM

i'm still here.. just lurking about the site.

I know i haven't been posting much.. feeling kind of weird so *shrug*
I'm sorry you've been so anxious lately hun. I hate anxiety.

I'mJustMe 18-07-2010 12:34 AM

I'm here too. How are you Laura?

*Hugs April. How are things other than your anxiety? Sorry you're feeling like that right now, but with no real experiance of it, I don't know what else to say. Although I have been getting more and more scared lately and I don't know why. Or more I do, but it can't be right but if it's not then I really don't know why I'm scared if I'm so sure it's rubbish. Sorry, making no sense. I'll shut up.

x

Scarletdreamer 18-07-2010 12:39 AM

Hmm, Laura, feeling weird - how so? (if you care to try to explain - if not, that's okay too) *cuddles gently* We've missed you, if that means anything. :)

Lia, I'm sorry to hear that you've been scared lately. I kind of understand what you mean but don't really have any advice to offer. Am rather low on the advice lately, which is why I haven't been posting I think... kind of rung out and tired. :(

I'm okay other than the anxiety. But anxiety is almost "all-consuming" so it's really hard to tell. I've been having a lot of nightmares lately and they've all centered around people wanting to kill me - or they are just plain WEIRD, like last night's. But anyway. Ummm... *tries to think of more to say* I just got my bloodwork done yesterday, and I see my NP on Tuesday, and I'm effing worried about tomorrow (see a few posts back in my r/v if you haven't already :-X)... :'(

In other news, Kristin Hannah is an AMAZING author. I think I'm in love with her books now. :) I just finished Between Sisters and it was a spectacular novel, one that I highly recommend. :D

I'm worried about Rooted tonight because my bestie won't be there and I have trouble socializing in the half hour to an hour that we have to socialize. :-X

Okay, I'll shut up now... :(

SoMuchMore 18-07-2010 12:46 AM

*hugs april* I get nervous about socializing too. :-/
Hope that your bloodwork turns out okay.. and good luck with your NP. I understand about anxiety being almost all consuming. That's how i've been the past few hours b/c of something I have to do tonight.

*hugs lia* I'm sorry that you've been feeling scared lately. I wish i had some advice on that..

I Just feel weird in general. Probably partially due to the dinner I have to go to night... I have to "break up" with this guy, even though we aren't together... I've never been on the side where I am the one to tell someone that I don't want to date them anymore. Its always just kinda flamed out or as with my ex, i got majorly hurt. But I also keep going up and down with other emotions and SI stuff and i'm just tired of it. And sometimes i just generally think I am invisible to everyone.

I'mJustMe 18-07-2010 12:49 AM

You're not invisible to us Laura :)

And no one worry about lack of advice, I've not exactly explained myself.

x

Scarletdreamer 18-07-2010 12:57 AM

Ugh ugh ugh, so very anxious... it doesn't help that I've gone down to half dosage on Klonopin & I have no idea when I'll be able to get it filled next. :-S

Anyway.

Laura, sweet, you're not invisible to us, no matter what it feels like. Okay? *cuddles gently* I hope that tonight goes well for ALL of us... I wish I had more advice or help to offer than that... just know that I'm here & listening. PM if you need, I'm here. Won't be around for much longer this evening as will be leaving in a bit but I will be back on tomorrow morning (& hopefully not TOO early :-X but with Jarrod setting his alarm & me not being used to it, it may be quite early!! hah)...

Oh and for those who get anxious - do you tend to get really warm when you're really anxious? because right now I am literally radiating heat - at least, my face is, and it really sucks because it's quite uncomfortable. :( I don't know what to do about it either...

Anyway. *cuddles all who want them & waves at those who don't* :)

SoMuchMore 18-07-2010 01:01 AM

*hugs lia and april* <3 both of you. thanks.

And april - yes, my face gets extremely hot sometimes. Its horrible. And i know its really bad when my hands are just normal temperature but they feel like ice on my face.

I'mJustMe 18-07-2010 01:07 AM

OK, I'm getting anxious now. Maybe it's catching. I wish i could explain to you guys, but it's too scary.

*Hugs April* Hope you can get a good night's sleep sweet. Oh, and I'm not warm at this current moment in time, no more than usual.

x