RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 15-07-2010 10:57 PM

*hugs/waves at everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies - 4 pages of posts since I was in here last night.

Feeling a lot like a broken doll at the moment.
Anxiety = high
Mood = low
Suicidal urges/ideation = high ++ increasing
SI urges = high
ED urges = high

Guess I'm doing okay though. I haven't given in to the urges and I haven't got any psychotic signs. Just really wish it was all over. *sigh*

Doikers 15-07-2010 11:16 PM

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Spots Luke , Helen and what the? and Hugs them too*

SoMuchMore 15-07-2010 11:49 PM

^ epic reply luke!

*hugs* try not ot do anything harmful, its not worth it hun. I'm glad that you and your psychologist seem to get along well. Hope that the new treatment is helpful and nothing happens to your kidneys. Don't stay in your house 24/7.. isolating isn't usually a very healthy thing.

*hugs everyone else* will try to do more individuals later

frenchhorn 16-07-2010 12:54 AM

wow its been a stressful day, my bf came out to his dad, who sort of had a none reaction and he came out to so many on fb and stuff. He did exactly the opposite to me and came out to most in one day, whereas it took me months, but he is different, its just been stressful and I am knackered, sorry all.

*cuddles all, then curls up in corner, feeling guilty for feeling depressed when I should be feeling happy for him*

MammaMia 16-07-2010 01:01 AM

As I said to my best friend earlier....this day gets better and better (i.e. sarcasm...it's getting worse)

Roll on tomorrow when I start my weekend away.

Sorry for no individual replies.

shadowedsoul 16-07-2010 01:31 AM

Sorry lia I wasn't ignoureing you I fell asleep somthing I being doing a lot of lately. Iam hmm nevermind I'm okay.

I'mJustMe 16-07-2010 01:44 AM

Spies April and Kahlia *Glomps before April can get in there.*

How are you April? Haven't heard a lot from you today. *Hugs to all who want them and extra glomps for April in vengence*

'tis ok Jill, I didn't think you were ignoring me. You shouldn't bottle things up,although I have no right to talk, I can tell you how much it hurts to be so alone. To eventually want someone there but look and realise there's no one and that's all your fault because you pushed them all away. But I also know what you mean about not wanting to get hurt, it's why I won't open up I tried to last night but...well no one heard me. I'm always just a PM away if you want to though sweet.

xx

shadowedsoul 16-07-2010 01:59 AM

Hmm thanks Hun. Urgh screw it can't win really can't win.

MammaMia 16-07-2010 02:01 AM

Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'll be back in tonight as it's getting on now, being 1am & all. I won't be around from today (in a few hours) til Sunday evening. I'm going to London :D

Please try to keep safe & keep going everyone. I know we're all going through rough times at the moment. I care about you all. Try have a good weekend =)

PoisonedApple 16-07-2010 02:03 AM

*sits in her own little corner and cries*

I'mJustMe 16-07-2010 02:03 AM

You too Helen, have a good time in London. I'm going on Saturday.

xx

I'mJustMe 16-07-2010 02:04 AM

*Hugs Crimson* What's the matter darling?
x

PoisonedApple 16-07-2010 02:12 AM

This whole day...
None of it is going as it should and I should have just stayed home today... And enough is just enough. And I'm to stubborn and obstinate to rest an injury and now it's killing me.

MammaMia 16-07-2010 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2403844)
*sits in her own little corner and cries*

*cuddles* What's wrong sweetheart :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'mJustMe (Post 2403846)
You too Helen, have a good time in London. I'm going on Saturday.

xx

Oooh whereabouts you going? You don't have to tell me or PM me if you want (even if London is huge), just wondering :P Hope you have a good time too dearest :D

PoisonedApple 16-07-2010 02:13 AM

*cuddles Helen back* looks like we posted at the same time...

MammaMia 16-07-2010 02:15 AM

*cuddles* I hope your day improves. I've had a really bad day aswell, but it's now a new day here, so trying to ignore it now. Please look after your injury :(

PoisonedApple 16-07-2010 02:20 AM

*nods* didn't walk around much today... well mostly. during the majority of the day I was sat at my desk... then I had to cover R leaving early and the court run (that usually takes me less than 20 min) took me 45 and it still hurts 20 min later. I may call in tomorrow if it doesn't get better.
Have fun in London for the weekend *hugs* *and packs extra hugs and smiles in your luggage*

PoisonedApple 16-07-2010 02:22 AM

*sigh* i think i'll leave 5 min early so i don't take too long and miss my bus home...
might be back on tonight or I may just go to bed and hope for a better tomorrow... *cuddles everyone and leaves care packs* good night/morning (just in case I'm not back on)

I'mJustMe 16-07-2010 02:39 AM

Going to Oxford Street Helen, what about you?
x

MammaMia 16-07-2010 02:47 AM

*cuddles Crimson*

Lia, I'm going to London Docklands :)