RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Long*Past 17-04-2009 02:25 AM

Thanks everyone...

Damnit... I thought things were gunna get better...
They're just... ugh....
Now Brittany, my oh-so-tusting best friend thinks that I'm sleeping with her ex! I most certainly am not! He's just someone I enjoy spending some time with. He's a nice guy, unlike the exes of your's that you still hang out with... At least he's not a caniving bitch... and he isn't getting you drunk every weekend...
If you don't listen to us on Monday... and you end up hating me forever... I will go get laid and then jump off a cliff.

Long*Past 17-04-2009 05:04 AM

*sits in window sill and bawls her eyes out*

wildly insane 17-04-2009 08:28 AM

*hugs Ashley* sorry to hear that hun, I hope you manage to sort it out and she trusts you, why does she think that? and if she doesn't trust you then she's not worth your friendship *cuddles gently and offers a tissue*

Kahlia1981 17-04-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1556219)
*Hugs Kahlia back* Are you okay sweets?

I'm surviving

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1556610)
Deeply immersed in self loathing today.

I hate being so ****ing fat, hairy, and ugly. I need to restart my diet, but I can't find the motivation to do so. I just want to eat all the Goddamn time. Triggered a lot as well. Scars are spreading

Oh Hon .... *hugs* You are a wonderful person Dayna.

Quote:

Originally Posted by banana89 (Post 1556659)
Voice of Reason, Kahlia, Helen - big big hugs xxx

Thanks for the hugs - *hugs back*

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1557193)
*hugs Kahlia back* hugs are good, thanks :) hope you are doing okay

*squishes back*

I am surviving to anyone interested. I'm offering hugs to all who are able to accept them and that I haven't already given them too - otherwise you can have them again *big hugs*

I saw my GP today and am not allowed to drive for 3 months ... which is good because the car got written off - apparently there was some damage to the chassis but meh. She thinks it might have been a seizure which sent me driving into the pole which would explain why I'm still not 100%. My med levels are all okay enough for the moment so that's good.

My GP told me that I looked like I had lost weight and asked me straight out if I was eating. I didn't lie but said that I was eating at least once a day so she asked me if I was vomitting. When I said "a little" she asked me to define a little. When I said no more than once a day she was not 100% happy with me, and said she'd keep an eye on it. She didn't go mental on me though which was good.

Anyway Nicole [mouse in darkness] wants to add: Hello I miss you guys! *Big BEAR hugs to everyone*:rose:Hope all are well or doing okay.

MammaMia 17-04-2009 11:16 AM

Ohhh Kahlia *would like to give you lots of hugs*

*hugs for Nicole too* Hope she's doing ok :)

Arwen, glad you enjoyed last night hun :)

Dayna, you're not fat or ugly, loves you :)

Hannah, I hope your interview goes well, am sure you'll be ok, but I know how scary and stuff it is :( Huggles

*gives hugs for everyone*

I, have the HUGEST headache, ow, had about 13 hours sleep which is pretty good, but meh my head REALLY hurts.

Jetforce 17-04-2009 12:18 PM

*leaves hugs for ppl in the psych ward*

Tears of Solitude 17-04-2009 02:45 PM

Sorry I havent been around to offer my support.

Jetforce Big hugs back at you

Hannah I really hope you get the job, it is scary isnt it going for interviews. My heart goes out to you.

Helen Im glad you were in a better mood and the headache had gone before we stopped talking xxx

Kahlia Big hugs to you and thanks for the update from Nicola. Hugs to her also.

Vikki thanks for the hugs, hope your ok

Sorcha Hope you can sort it out with your friend

Zowie Im glad the BBQ was really good

::::::::::::::: hugs to anyone I have forgotton ::::::::::::::::::::::

I was having a bad day but it keeps on getting better and better

Love you all
Jade xxx

MammaMia 17-04-2009 04:42 PM

Love you Jadey <3

Strawberry.Bananas 17-04-2009 06:05 PM

...I'm losing my job.

I...I can't handle this...

Steel Maiden 17-04-2009 10:29 PM

I did walk along the motorway and nearly Killed myself (see post in Serious) but no police and no hospital or paramedics or anything like that. Although some police cars did pass by, but I guess they were looking the other way...

Thank you for the hugs.

*hugs all back*

I have to go to Poland, but I'll stick with my Mum. And anway my grandfather a.k.a. sick f*cking paedo has prostate cancer and is quite weak, so I could easily overpower him if he tries to "make contact" with me. Anyway if he's a paedophile, I'm too old for him now. I'm 19.

I TALK ABOUT MYSELF TOO MUCH. *hits self with a whip made of live wires*

Steel Maiden 17-04-2009 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strawberry.Bananas (Post 1558585)
...I'm losing my job.

I...I can't handle this...

Oh my god. Hugs. How come?

Damnation. 18-04-2009 12:03 AM

Thanks to those who tried to cheer me up after my last post <3

*Hugs everyone*

Steel: I'm glad to see that you're going to be sticking with your mum, and no, you don't talk about yourself too much. Feel free to say as much as you want - that's what this thread's here for, yanno?

Long*Past 18-04-2009 12:48 AM

*hits head on window and cries harder*

She shouldn't be allowed to do this to me!
God Damn!!!
I can't handle her being like this!
Tear my heart open and sew myself shut!!!!
Damn you!
Damn you...
I just want to ****ing kill myself!!!
I have problems too!!!

MammaMia 18-04-2009 12:52 AM

*hugs for all*

Steel Maiden 18-04-2009 11:36 AM

Thanks Damnation. My Mum is very sensitive and gets upset/angry easily, but when she's happy, she's the loveliest person in the world.

*hugs to all*

*leaves something personally nice for everyone*

zowie 18-04-2009 11:43 AM

BBQ went well, but at night I coughed so hard I threw up. It wasn't nice.
:(

Strawberry.Bananas 18-04-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Maiden (Post 1559268)
Oh my god. Hugs. How come?

Everybody in my building is...That's another 500 people in Birmingham looking for jobs...

[Fog] 18-04-2009 05:14 PM

*Hugs to everyone*

Haven't been around for a little bit I'm a bit behind on what's going on in everyone's lives. But I hope you are all ok and hanging in there. Thinking of you all xxx

I'm doing ok today. Really fed up of my meds, feel like a zombie half the time. Also got some weird stuff going on with my voices. My bf is here for the weekend which is lovely, now I've got all my favourite people here!

Hope you are all ok xxx

MammaMia 18-04-2009 08:11 PM

I keep reliving her fitting and the blood. Can someone please make it stop? :'(

Detour. Derail 18-04-2009 08:29 PM

who hells?