RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 28-12-2010 02:39 PM

*cuddles Nicole* Please try not to beat yourself up, it won't help make you feel any better. I'm good x

nicole94 28-12-2010 02:44 PM

*Cuddles Helen*
I'm trying, but I feel stupid, and it's worse cause I didn't get the same feeling as I usually get, I still had that calm feeling you get when you SI, but I also felt really ashamed and like I was hopeless. Is that normal?

MammaMia 28-12-2010 02:50 PM

*cuddles Nicole* Don't feel stupid sweetheart. Because you're not. You're doing SO well. You've come on a long way since we first started chatting here. I know you may not believe me or see it for yourself but you have. I don't know if it's normal, I suppose you can react with any kind of emotion. After all self harm isn't 'normal'.

nicole94 28-12-2010 02:58 PM

*Hugs Helen* maybe... heh. Maybe it's time for me to throw my blades away?

Doikers 28-12-2010 03:02 PM

*Hugs Lindsay**Holds Hand*

*Hugs Nicole* I'm sorry you cut but you still made 6 whole days ,Thats great .

*Hugs Helen*

nicole94 28-12-2010 03:06 PM

*Hugs mark* Thanks....
Eugh, I feel so low today. I don't like it :(

Doikers 28-12-2010 03:11 PM

Awh *Hugs Nicole again* Can you put on some cheerful or upbeat music *Offers My Paramore Collection*

nicole94 28-12-2010 03:14 PM

*Hugs mark* I'm listening to girls aloud at the moment, but thanks for the offer :) (I also have my own paramore collection upstairs :P)
Eugh. I really, really wanna move out.

Doikers 28-12-2010 03:23 PM

Oh I know that feeling Nicole *Squishes*

MammaMia 28-12-2010 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2627621)
*Hugs Helen* maybe... heh. Maybe it's time for me to throw my blades away?

I would recommend doing that if you feel able to *cuddles* I threw all of mine out (well ones I had left) earlier this year and it's played a huge part in me staying so free *hugs* I'm sorry you feel so low. I know you want to move out so badly, but it's not easy at all :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2627627)
*Hugs Helen*

hugs Mark

nicole94 28-12-2010 04:06 PM

*Cuddles Helen* I think i'm ready to throw them out, but i'm not completley sure.....
And I know it wouldn't be easy to move out, but I hate living here :( I have nowhere to go anyway, haven't even decided what part of the country I wanna live in when i'm older, cause I know I don't wanna stay in oxfordshire :/ heh.

Doikers 28-12-2010 04:07 PM

If you feel strong enough to throw your blades away Nicole Hun that would be a massive step forwards:)

nicole94 28-12-2010 04:10 PM

:) *Hugs Mark* I have an idea which I can't say on here because I think it's against the rules, but yeah, I think i will do my idea :)

Doikers 28-12-2010 04:14 PM

Nicole , That sounds mysterious :P Go with it if you feel it's a good idea :)

MammaMia 28-12-2010 04:17 PM

*cuddles you both*

Was going to go shopping today but buses are still on Sunday service :( So will go tomorrow instead as they go onto Saturday service until 4th Jan (apart from Sunday :P)

nicole94 28-12-2010 04:20 PM

lol mark, aahhh, i like being mysterious. :P And yeah, i think i'm gonna go for it.
*hugs helen* lol. That sounds confusing :/

MammaMia 28-12-2010 04:26 PM

Well it's probably similar up and down the country. But in the West Midlands, when it's Bank Holiday (as today and yesterday were), they have to put the Sunday service on, which means hardly any buses for where I am. As tomorrow isn't a bank holiday, for some reason, instead of going back to weekday service, they're putting the Saturday one on instead til early next year. Odd I know :S

Doikers 28-12-2010 04:26 PM

Ohh , You're going to the sales Helen? I did my Christmas sales shopping online , Well I got some money from My Granny , she says it's a "Do It Yourself" Presant so I bought some Cd's and a DVD with money in my bank account and will use the actual cash I got for grocerys so it evens out. :)

nicole94 28-12-2010 04:29 PM

lol Helen, here the buses are pretty much the same as usual, The buses that go to small villages Sometimes change, but the ones into the city centre normally just stay the same.

MammaMia 28-12-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2627693)
Ohh , You're going to the sales Helen? I did my Christmas sales shopping online , Well I got some money from My Granny , she says it's a "Do It Yourself" Presant so I bought some Cd's and a DVD with money in my bank account and will use the actual cash I got for grocerys so it evens out. :)

Yes I am Mark :) I had a look online but didn't really like anything. So going to look online. Might buy a diary & calendar too but don't know whether to incase my best friend got me one :S

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2627700)
lol Helen, here the buses are pretty much the same as usual, The buses that go to small villages Sometimes change, but the ones into the city centre normally just stay the same.

Lucky for some :hehe: