RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 27-12-2010 09:28 PM

*hugs mark* thanks, i'm just trying to stay distracted. I wanna make it at least a week. Well done for only cutting once :) thats really good.

ljmeep 27-12-2010 09:35 PM

ugh! I hate dialup! I've been trying to watch that video for like 10 min now!

PoisonedApple 27-12-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson* I'm a bit triggered but looking forward to being at my own flat . Inside my comfort zone. Score! on getting the chocolate covered sunflower seeds at a bargain :) I didn't know they existed , I bet they are hard to stop eating once you start ?
Yeah comfort zones are great.
and they totally are hard to resist after you start eating them. I got them as a gift a bit back and now I buy them myself whenever they aren't too expensive.
*debates if it's considered theft to take a cutting of the red and white poinsettias in the lobby*
Congrats on 5 days Nicole!

nicole94 27-12-2010 09:37 PM

*hugs crimson* thanks hun

Doikers 27-12-2010 09:38 PM

Sorry for posting a video that you are struggling to watch Kelly :S

Crimson, I don't think that could be considered theft , poinsettias will only grow red leaves if you deprive them of light though , otherwise they'll grow green . I Think.

ˈsäləˌterē 27-12-2010 09:40 PM

Nicole, you should be really proud sweetie! Just think how proud you'll be to be able to say, it's been 6 days! You can do it!

PoisonedApple 27-12-2010 09:42 PM

:) not the leaves, the flowers. Until I started working here I didn't know they had white ones but now I want my own poinsettia plants lol I think a basket with both growing in it together and the flowers mingling would look nice.

nicole94 27-12-2010 09:42 PM

*hugs solo* thanks, I am trying really hard, need someone to text me back lol. All my friends are busy

Doikers 27-12-2010 09:43 PM

I agree with Solo , Nicole , 5 days is good but tomorrow you'll be like oooooh I've gone 6 days , I don't plan longer than one day ahead as if I say "I'll go a month" I'll inevitably screw up and feel bad , one day at a time I reckon :)

ljmeep 27-12-2010 09:44 PM

It's Ok, Mark... It's the dial up thing not you... lol

I'm just annoyed cuz hubby is being a major pain in my ass! He seems to have a smart ass comment for everything right now and I'm ready to slam my head into a wall! >.<

Solo, is you're hubby being a pain in the ass too... maybe it's world Pain in the Ass Hubby day if he is? I swear he has male PMS! o.O

Doikers 27-12-2010 09:45 PM

oooh oh sorry Crimson , I didn't think of the flowers :S Erp!

nicole94 27-12-2010 09:48 PM

thanks mark. *hugs* well i'm saying 7 days, a whole week :) if i can do that then i will be happy.

Doikers 27-12-2010 09:50 PM

Go you Nicole! I'll be rooting for you Hun:)

SparkleKitten 27-12-2010 09:54 PM

I always take it a day at a time, with my goal only being to manage until the next day. Seems much easier for me. Mum has been going on and on about my weight as we ordered a takeaway Christmas night as there was no food in the house and we'd only had lunch, and mum found out and she's going insane about how I should be dieting because I'm huge when they can not bother over Christmas because they aren't so big. All day Christmas (in my pretty dress) everyone kept on telling me it made me look fat. *sigh* I'm hungry now, but I daren't go get food. Made worse by I can't see my counsellor this week due to going into hospital. Not harmed for a while though, I lost count. Its been long enough for everything to have healed, but yeah. Ugh.

nicole94 27-12-2010 09:55 PM

Thanks mark :) Yesterday when i got my new phone i brought unlimited free texts for it, so i can text away and not run out of credit, so ive got enough support lol. i only brought the phone at 6pm yesterday and have sent 201 messages since then :/ lol

PoisonedApple 27-12-2010 09:58 PM

*cuddles Sarah* as Mark said to me earlier... people can be asses. Sorry that they are.

SparkleKitten 27-12-2010 10:01 PM

They really are. Loads of friends are ditching me too, I can't quite see what I've done wrong, and I've tried talking to them via facebook but it appears I'm blocked. ¬_¬ Just annoys me. One of them me and my fiance travelled 2h to see for an hour one evening and then I find myself blocked a month later, everything was normal then gone. I don't know why people dislike me so much :(

ˈsäləˌterē 27-12-2010 10:03 PM

You go Nicole! You rock girl!

Not yet Kelly, but it's only cause he's not home from work yet. He will be as soon as he gets here, I assure you!

nicole94 27-12-2010 10:04 PM

*hugs sarah* sorry you're having such a hard time with family and friends, remember we are all here for you and we definatley don't dislike you.

Doikers 27-12-2010 10:11 PM

Sarah Hun, Don't let other peoples opinions get to you , the only person who's opinion matters is you , screw them all for being so mean to you , I'm sure you looked lovely in your pretty dress , did you get any photo's? Am curious to see this super cool dress , sorry if thats weird. *Hugs*

*Hugs Nicole* 201 Texts in 27 hours !!! your fingers must hurt .

*Hugs Crimson*